Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Oh fuck - "They've invited some established writers (Richard A. Knaak for example) to help with the storyline."

.... That can't be good. Mark my words, Titan will have some sort of ginger demi-god with dragons and raptors a plenty!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I wish I was one of the writers on that team...

Damn you, Destil, for still being an English Major in college.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Nothing seems special about any of this. Probably just a hype-train message. About the only thing of note is Jay Wilson is on the team. I greatly dislike him for obvious reasons.

Deleted
    Looks pretty decent, I like that they want to develop it into an esport, getting a game that has a side option to be competitive and has clan housing seems like a huge step in the right direction, don't care too much about player housing, but clan housing, big deal to me.

As for the writers, well if Knaak has a large role in the writing i'm not going to get myself excited. The time travel aspect of the game though, now that could be a damn lot of fun, especially as it's going to be a mix of real history and fantasy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting if true. Glad to hear the art style will be very Blizzard-y.

10+ Year Old Account
    One wonders if this isn't why Knaacks characters have been getting offed..Hmmm hopefully we'll see Rhonin there and it willbe that the explosion blew him over to that world...WHAT i LIKE him...

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Interesting if true. Glad to hear the art style will be very Blizzard-y.
    What does this even mean? I don't think I've ever played a Blizzard game where the graphics were amazing. Their cinematics are untouched by anyone but their ingame graphics haven't been the best honestly. I like HotS's graphics but they aren't anything to be amazed by.

Also have any of you guys seen any announcements on Titan at all? Blizz keeps saying it'll revolutionize gaming and stuff like that but I've yet to see any details. Guessing this is their most guarded secret though.

Very interesting read if true. Like the stuff about time travel.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    While all info like this should be taken with a grain of salt, any 'leak' ive seen before has mentioned time travelling. Different eras, things like that. Sounds very iinteresting indeed and i hope some official info is nice at Blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Heavy use of Viking Myths" YUP, I'm on board with this game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by therayeffect View Post
    What does this even mean? I don't think I've ever played a Blizzard game where the graphics were amazing. Their cinematics are untouched by anyone but their ingame graphics haven't been the best honestly. I like HotS's graphics but they aren't anything to be amazed by.
    I, among other appreciate the cartoony art/graphic style in blizzard games, just because blizzards graphics are less detailed than others doesn't mean they're worse, they add a smooth feel to my eyes.

Also have any of you guys seen any announcements on Titan at all? Blizz keeps saying it'll revolutionize gaming and stuff like that but I've yet to see any details. Guessing this is their most guarded secret though.
    Gives a touch of nostalgia doesn't it? Back in the day we rarely got news of upcomming stuff from blizzard.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    "Heavy use of Viking Myths" YUP, I'm on board with this game.
    Am I the only one who's is extremely tired of Vikings in modern media? Honestly, they weren't that awesome. Bunch of fishermen and traders who had shite to offer and resorted to raiding instead. Yawn.

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 08:41 AM ----------

That's very subjective honestly. Some prefers that their game looks super realistic like say ME3, while others prefer the cartoony look of say Jade Forest. I for one think that Pandaria looks jawdroppingly gorgeous.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

It's still probably 3-4 years away. Far too early to be joining the hype train for me.

Keep in mind...
    WoW Announced: September 2001
    WoW Released: November 23, 2004

Titan has not even been officially announced yet. We have a LONG time. WoW will probably have 2 more expansions by the time this finally releases, and we still aren't sure if it's going to be a flop like pretty much every other MMO that has released. I could see blizzard's own game making their new game fail. The same exact Gameplay with better graphics will not get many people to jump ship.

I'll be treating Titan just like every other MMO that releases. Wait a few months, look at what population is doing, and then most likely sticking with WoW. I hope Titan will be amazing... I really do.
    Last edited by tyrindor; 2013-04-03 at 08:50 AM.

Cool with something, even if it might be complete false info.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Am I the only one who's is extremely tired of Vikings in modern media? Honestly, they weren't that awesome. Bunch of fishermen and traders who had shite to offer and resorted to raiding instead. Yawn.[COLOR="red"]
    I grew up with Greek and Romans stuff everywhere..Viking was damn rare LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Am I the only one who's is extremely tired of Vikings in modern media? Honestly, they weren't that awesome. Bunch of fishermen and traders who had shite to offer and resorted to raiding instead. Yawn.
    That's very subjective honestly. Some prefers that their game looks super realistic like say ME3, while others prefer the cartoony look of say Jade Forest. I for one think that Pandaria looks jawdroppingly gorgeous.
    Quote Originally Posted by floud View Post
    I, among other appreciate the cartoony art/graphic style in blizzard games, just because blizzards graphics are less detailed than others doesn't mean they're worse, they add a smooth feel to my eyes.
    Gives a touch of nostalgia doesn't it? Back in the day we rarely got news of upcomming stuff from blizzard.
    It has nothing to do with the style honestly. I really liked Windwaker's graphics and they were immensely cartoony. It's that they really don't seem to put the effort into the details when it comes to actual ingame graphics, especially for WoW. I know WoW is on an older engine and stuff but it really looks like ass compared to other games these days. It looks a lot better than it used to but they've really fallen behind lately. Their cinematics on the other hand... are absolutely amazing graphics-wise and it really looks like they spare no expense when they make them. At least that and the music of Blizzard haven't fallen victim to their decline in quality.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    I grew up with Greek and Romans stuff everywhere..Viking was damn rare LOL.
    i grew up with the viking stuff etc lol probaly becuse i'm danish :P

Chrono Trigger MMO? :O

"MMORPG"... so I guess the rumors about it being MMOFPS were false.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."