Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Oh come on now. Even if you blindly love the disaster that is D3 you can't have ignored his piss poor attitude towards pretty much his entire playerbase or even other devs outside Blizzard.
    I didn't pay for his attitude though, I paid for a video game. His attitudes towards other developers and the playerbase means exactly nothing at all to me. I played the game as long as it was fun for me, and then stopped.
    But look at how soon we're all forgotten. The abyss of endless time that swallows it all. The emptiness of those applauding hands.

If this is the real deal, it sounds promising ^^ as long as it was an MMO and not an FPS they already had my money with a 99% certainty though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    "Myth" is not "fact" yes, they were fishermen and raiders but then you have the myth side of things... Viking berserkers with horned helmets and all that badassery
    The berserkers DID exist...however i doubt they wore horned helmets....

10+ Year Old Account
    The source is probably the janitor and was in the toilet at the time, after a bad egg salad and over heard something
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Deleted
    blizzcon 2013 cant come soon enough D:

really want some official titan info, exciting info anyway, if its true anyway.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    The berserkers DID exist...however i doubt they wore horned helmets....
    They didn't wear hornes helmets, that idea came from the 18th century when german artists began to romantize the vikings.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by greech View Post
    I didn't pay for his attitude though, I paid for a video game. His attitudes towards other developers and the playerbase means exactly nothing at all to me. I played the game as long as it was fun for me, and then stopped.
    If supporting people like him makes sense to you, more power to you, personally i'll pass on anything he has any kind of leadership position on, wich hopefully don't seem to be the case as far as Titan is concerned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by greech View Post
    No the attitude was "customer service" and it was so good that he was basically taken off the game. Say what you want about his design choices (plenty of people already have) but noone can accuse Jay Wilson as being a great ambassador for Diablo 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Oh come on now. Even if you blindly love the disaster that is D3 you can't have ignored his piss poor attitude towards pretty much his entire playerbase or even other devs outside Blizzard.
    I still fail to see how D3 is a disaster.

And I am still convinced that people overreacted to the game 110%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Earth history MMORPG in blizzard artstyle, sounds interesting

Quote Originally Posted by therayeffect View Post
    What does this even mean? I don't think I've ever played a Blizzard game where the graphics were amazing. Their cinematics are untouched by anyone but their ingame graphics haven't been the best honestly. I like HotS's graphics but they aren't anything to be amazed by.
    "Blizz graphic" is term used when you talk about ambience and atmosphere.
    Neither, characther or world, are not streaming to copy reality, it is rather choosen to look magic, like some elder person is talking tales from a past and you imagine it in your head. Besides that characthers and creatures are chunky with very recognisable shapes/silouethes, more cartoonish and artistic way, not photorealistic.
    My 2 cents.

To the people doubting that vikings were feared brutes in their time.

My history teacher told me that some viking berserkers were mercs and guess what? They were hired by kings and emperors in the middle east as royal guards because they were so feared. He also said that there were rumors that a single berserker could bring down like 5-7 normal soldiers since they were so big and intimidating, now imagine like 10 of these as royal guards :P I don't have a source on this except my teacher so feel free to look it up

TAB targeting in combat.

Noooooo... another one of those games :/

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    TAB targeting in combat.

Noooooo... another one of those games :/
    This was actually a plus for me...

GW2 is about as action-y in combat as I like my MMOs personally.

Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    Because no company gives you a good product for free.
    League of Legends.
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    when I go to the carnival and drop 5 bucks on a -game- I don't bitch when I don't win the stuffed bear

Strange, that's MMORPG...

so in otherwords there is no leak except for one person stating something completely polar opposite to what blizzard has been saying about titan since its inception, its possible but i doubt titan went from being their new casual game to being their new esports game
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Speaking of inside transfers, Jay Wilson is on the Titan team.
    Jay Wilson is on the Titan team.
    Jay Wilson
    Arrogant Bastard
    Game is doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    so in otherwords there is no leak except for one person stating something completely polar opposite to what blizzard has been saying about titan since its inception, its possible but i doubt titan went from being their new casual game to being their new esports game
    Wow is a fairly casual game to it's biggest slice of playerbase, yet it dabbled in esports for quite a while.

The same with a lot of esport game, I play LoL casually, and it's basically a fairly casual game with most people playing for fun rather than to accomplish lofty things, but LoL is played as an esport also.

Also blizzard never stated that it would be stuff like an MMOFPS, thats just one theory put forward by people speculating on their hirings among other things. This latest "leak" is also unproven, but you can't disprove it because it doesn't agree with other equally unproven theories.
    Last edited by Maelle; 2013-04-03 at 11:09 AM.

Deleted
    i hope Ghostcrawler never gets a job on Titan, i think we could do without his version of "balance"