Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    And the fact that a quite big portion of their customers wouldn't be able to play said game if with this graphics. I would more expect those graphics for the warcraft movie, but not for a game.
    That's what WoW is for......if you got a crappy computer you can always still play WoW. I would hope they plan to step up the graphics to something more realistic and advanced for Titan. If Titan is not coming out for another 2-3 years then the standard quality for graphics will be much higher by then, and so the game will look much nicer then something like WoW, plus most people will have new or updated computers that can handle it. I am sure they will still have options for lower end pc specs.

As for "cinematic style" graphics......thats pretty much what most games will look like as time goes on. Elder Scrolls Online for example seems like it's gameplay graphics are almost as good as the cinematics.

The lack of real info for this game is just pathetic though, I am not even going to bother thinking about Titan. I am looking forward to DESTINY, from Bungie who made HALO.......Destiny looks to be that "MMOFPS" style game that I thought Titan would/could be and they have already released some info on the game and looks amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Why would graphics kill it for you.

The best thing about Blizzard 'style' or stylish games in general is the stand the test of time far better than those who opt for a more realistic approach. As graphics advance you're realistic 2013 game doesn't look nearly as good as a 2016 game using the same approach.

I thought Resident Evil games were a master piece for the original PS over a decade ago as far as graphics go. But because of the style they use they are incredibly hard to look when you try to go back and play them.

I think generally most people would agree that well constructed 2D games with sprites (SNES RPGs for instance) age A LOT better than the Playstations 3D RPGs.
    Yup and there engine is wide open to improvements.. Blizz always aim for there engines to run on the lowest spec pc they can muster. which equals more sales as you reach a wider spectrum..

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Oh fuck - "They've invited some established writers (Richard A. Knaak for example) to help with the storyline."

.... That can't be good. Mark my words, Titan will have some sort of ginger demi-god with dragons and raptors a plenty!
    Easy, it gets worse later:
    "Speaking of inside transfers, Jay Wilson is on the Titan team. Please don't go overboard with this. ^^"

Quote Originally Posted by Protoman View Post
    That's what WoW is for......if you got a crappy computer you can always still play WoW. I would hope they plan to step up the graphics to something more realistic and advanced for Titan. If Titan is not coming out for another 2-3 years then the standard quality for graphics will be much higher by then, and so the game will look much nicer then something like WoW, plus most people will have new or updated computers that can handle it. I am sure they will still have options for lower end pc specs.

As for "cinematic style" graphics......thats pretty much what most games will look like as time goes on. Elder Scrolls Online for example seems like it's gameplay graphics are almost as good as the cinematics.

The lack of real info for this game is just pathetic though, I am not even going to bother thinking about Titan. I am looking forward to DESTINY, from Bungie who made HALO.......Destiny looks to be that "MMOFPS" style game that I thought Titan would/could be and they have already released some info on the game and looks amazing.
    When your comfortable as blizz, you have the luxury of releasing few info and your fans still go crazy.. Also remember Destiny probably will launch this year, and its just this year they pull the lid off of the thing.. If titan gets released in 2015, expect blizz to pull the lid off next year, with a hype teaser trailer coming Blizz Con 2013

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No Time Travel. The guy admitted it's false. Even then supposing this is true.
    nowhere in this thread have i seen mynsc admit the time travel part is false, but i did see where he said the thread linked in page 2 was a random on his site admitting to a lie he told a year ago, that happens to have been closer to truth than he thought (if you believe this leak is credible) don't write it off because of a reason you failed to comprehend correctly.
    Last edited by mmoc969cab634e; 2013-04-04 at 03:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    "It will benefit from a completely new game engine. "
    "Graphics will be in the established "Blizzard style"."

What exactly is the "established blizzard style"? If it means wow style graphics then whats this "new game engine"? Like all leaks, this one can't be trusted either.

Quote Originally Posted by Medivhe View Post

What exactly is the "established blizzard style"? If it means wow style graphics then whats this "new game engine"? Like all leaks, this one can't be trusted either.
    "Established Blizzard style" means "we're not going to try to make our games realistic looking because that doesn't do squat for gameplay." Look at D3, WoW, SC2. Wildstar is a good example of "Blizzard style".
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clever Trev View Post
    nowhere in this thread have i seen mynsc admit the time travel part is false, but i did see where he said the thread linked in page 2 was a random on his site admitting to a lie he told a year ago, that happens to have been closer to truth than he thought (if you believe this leak is credible) don't write it off because of a reason you failed to comprehend correctly.
    Wasn't talking about Mynsc, I don't believe this leak earlier but thanks for the personal attack.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Wasn't talking about Mynsc, I don't believe this leak earlier but thanks for the personal attack.
    Who was it you were referring to then? i'm sorry if i got the wrong end of the stick and did not mean any sort of personal attack, there is just quite a few posts here saying that mynsc admitted the time travel was a lie even after he replied to say that was another guy.

and when i said (if you believe this leak is credible) i meant you as in general not specific

Am I the only one who's is extremely tired of Vikings in modern media? Honestly, they weren't that awesome. Bunch of fishermen .
    I don't mind Vikings but they are used a lot. I would like to see more native american stuff like the Tauren.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    "Heavy use of Viking Myths" YUP, I'm on board with this game.
    This interested me as well (assuming any of this is real). The part about the game being designed as an Esport is where I lose interest though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see why people are hating the idea of Blizzard trying to shape the pvp into an e-sport viable game. That just means they're going to try and put a good amount of effort into the pvp so that it doesn't suck.

Just wait for Blizzcon guise.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Titan = Wildstar! They're leading us on guys!!

Quote Originally Posted by Murphlord View Post
    I don't see why people are hating the idea of Blizzard trying to shape the pvp into an e-sport viable game. That just means they're going to try and put a good amount of effort into the pvp so that it doesn't suck.
    Whatever is announced, a large portion of people will "hate" it and bitch about it endlessly anyway. After years of watching this about wow, I can almost tune it out xD

Literally anything blizzard does will be vocally hated by some people.

If it's pay to play it's nothing for me at all, and with Jay Wilson on the roster it is hard seeing it being a good game.

Quote Originally Posted by Medivhe View Post

A new game engine mean a lot of new pshysics and real time calculations.

Weather/lighting/character animations/environmental effects (explosions on buildings etc).

and much much more.

Deleted
    Am I the only one who's is extremely tired of Vikings in modern media? Honestly, they weren't that awesome. Bunch of fishermen and traders who had shite to offer and resorted to raiding instead. Yawn.
    Norsemen had one of the most interesting mythologies ever created. Elves, dwarves, trolls, ... are all from Norse mythology. So yeah, you could say everything with fantasy in it is a great part Norse, even LOTR, etc.

Blizzcon tickets announced the day after this "leak". This was hardly a leak. Blizz did this on purpose. There's just enough info that you don't really know anything but you still want to know more, and then the "more will be released at Blizzcon", to make people salivate for tickets. Smooth Blizz.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.