Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by rnbwtrout View Post
    alright, don't know why, but this really bothers me. someone else posted the same thing on the original page to try and discredit the info. i mean, in my RL circles, when you want to remain ambivalent, you purposefully state "he, she" so you don't eliminate 50% of the anonymity. i mean, that is the whole idea of anonymity isn't it? using "he, she" does not in the slightest mean that the author doesn't even know if his source is a male or female. really, do people not do this around the country?
    Mynsc has already clearly stated that he doesn't even know who the source is.

---------- Post added 2013-04-06 at 11:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mynsc View Post
    Hi, I'm the writer. I can assure you that there is no conspiracy behind all this and it's not something I've done just to get some hits.

It is true that I do not know if the source is a male or female, although I've talked enough with him (using male term from now on for easier writing) long enough to have a v good guess. I do know quite a few other details about him though, enough to identify this person quite precisely.
    But not precise enough to know whether it's a she or a he? I think you're bullshitting, but we'll find out soon enough and I will be happy to stand corrected if what you say turns out to be true.
    Last edited by Mr White; 2013-04-06 at 10:35 AM.