For Council and King (The Zandalari Prophecy)

Was wondering if anyone else has had trouble getting this Scroll for the Achievement? Everyone I looked says it's available during Stage 5 (Just hit it this morning). Been camping the Docks all day and the ship hasn't spawned. I ran to the Swollen Vaults and was waiting for Molthor to spawn and at one point I saw the ship, I start to run to it and it phased out. Ran back to the door and saw it, but even camping that same spot it still hasn't popped.

So was wondering if anyone has had any luck getting this and any tips they may have.

From the wowhead comments I glanced at while at work today it looks like it's either bugged (the ships phasing) or not available yet.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    From the wowhead comments I glanced at while at work today it looks like it's either bugged (the ships phasing) or not available yet.
    Yea I was browsing around shortly before I posted this here and didn't see any comments about it being bugged. Just that people couldn't get it in prior phases (makes sense), but it's suppose to be up in Phase 5 (current one). Looks like though it may be bugged as I did see it from a distance once, but got close and nothing.

Only one I think is not available is the Gods and Monsters (A Hundred Years) or something like that.

If you can't see the ship, just relog wow
    found it np after i relogged, on the top level of the ship.

Quote Originally Posted by itsakuah View Post
    If you can't see the ship, just relog wow
    found it np after i relogged, on the top level of the ship.
    When did you last test this? I was camping yesterday and exited wow at different times in case it was just a bug. Visited the area today while doing dailies and camped out for a bit and still nothing.

I've got the same problem (and I've logged in and out and still nothing).

I wonder if it's because the daily quest in this area is either going into the vault and getting the choker OR going onto the ship and killing the new captain. I had the daily quest to get the choker from the vault - maybe the ship only 'docks' if you're on the other quest?

Had the same problem yesterday, but the boat is there today, and I completed the achievement. I'm guessing it's a phasing issue regarding what dailies are available what day, but I don't do dailies, so that's just a guess.

Deleted
    I found it on one of horde char while horde was still in stage 4, but the gate was open because Alliance was already in stage 5
    After horde went to stage 5, I checked with an alliance char (solo scenario for stage 5 NOT completed) and with an horde char (solo scenario completed) and I can't see the ship

As others are saying, I'm fairly certain the ship's spawn is tied to one or more dailies. It was there just fine when I was cross realmed onto a friend's server to do champions with him, but not on my own. Check back daily / server hop until you find it, I think.

*Alternately, it may simply be a bug and coincidence that I was able to see it on the other server. I know, not at all helpful =S

Deleted
    Patch 5.2 Hotfixes: April 4
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Quests

Extended Shore Leave: This quest has been temporarily removed from quest rotation to address an issue with the Zandalari Warship.

You should be able to get it now, I already did with another char and the ship was there

You guys are aware that the ship leaves port every 15-20 minutes or so right?

Not sure if they've hotfixed this, or if I was just lucky - but today I managed to get this achievement. Was walking passed the gate where God Hulk spawns and noticed the ship was there, waited a few minutes and it didn't move so ran over and got onboard. The scroll is on the upper deck just next to the ramp up.

the ship wasn't there today, I logged out and came back and it was there 8D