Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Just like the big icon you see on the left of my character, I have a similar size Icon on my right side of the character to show really really important debuffs. I will post my UI after I do Jin'rhock heroic later this week. Please let me know if someone knows a good addon to monitor your combustion.

@Dotfix I feel like you have way too unnecessary spells showing during combat... you dont need 4 rows of spells underneath your character to dps as a mage.

I use elviUI, Raven, Weakauras, DBM
    Last edited by Hotstreaklol; 2013-04-04 at 02:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotstreaklol View Post
    snip
    Yeah I've been told that by quite a few, but it's a personal preference I guess. I don't like invisible bars and I don't like having to press a certain hotkey to get a specific action bar visible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotfix View Post
    Yeah I've been told that by quite a few, but it's a personal preference I guess. I don't like invisible bars and I don't like having to press a certain hotkey to get a specific action bar visible.
    It's one of the things I like in LUI : border bar aren't really hidden. You need to click the button or you can leave it open.

Out of combat

Extra stuff

Weak Auras

Raid frames appear on the left, above chat. DBM appears above the objectives on the right, and then moves underneath the target frame when I need to be warned. Aura bars appear above the target frame (unit frame on the right).

Quote Originally Posted by shady1989 View Post
    Snow
    Hi can you share youre WTF and Interface in rar or something?
    Hi there Shady,
    The UI I use is MayronUI Gen2, I was a user of LUI 3 but swiched to this. I only swiched as I needed to add more things to LUI and it started to look very blocky and I did not like that. This new UI is much clear and it has everthing that you need. I have added some new things also.

Things I have added to the UI
    NeedToKnow - tracks my buffs that we mages NEED to know about!
    DBM (but you can uses any boss mod you like)

The UI is not hard to set-up at all very noob friendly, it works like LUI3 where you just log in and hit 1 key and its all setup for you but this one gives you more options as you can have it set-up for a healer and dps or tank and it will load up your UI when ever you switch specs

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ronUIGen2.html

ui

Thanks I just started zsung Mayrons ui yesterday before you wrote back. I like it very much

Everyone, get ready to puke.

I'm well aware I need a better UI. You should have seen what I was using previous though
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well here's my beloved UI. Its a bit different from others and I've had people call it very cluttered before but it works great for me

Last edited by jtmzac; 2013-04-06 at 03:15 AM.
    MB: Asus Maximus V Extreme CPU: 3770k@4.5Ghz custom water loop GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 RAM: Corsair 4x4GB 1600Mhz 7-8-8-24
    SSD: Samsung 830 256GB PSU: Corsair AX850 CASE: Corsair 800D
    Armory

Deleted
    @ jtmzac why do you need such a big minimap :O

@ Pewpewblast - how do you track your ignite? Mouse-over it under the target frame?

Deleted
    Hi there! I came back to WoW recently and I just created this account in this page to ask Pixil. What addons are you using?? I'm a minimalistic ui's lover, and I'd want my screen to be clear like yours . Currently I'm using Elvui's UI, and once I get used to my mage ( got resurrected, with the instant 80 ) I'll start hidding ability buttons like frostbolt etc, that doesnt really need to be on the screen. Can't post my UI yet cause I dont have enough posts.

Good luck to everyone, I've been visiting the page for years now till I decided to make and acc. Excuse my english Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by manugg View Post
    Hi there! I came back to WoW recently and I just created this account in this page to ask Pixil. What addons are you using?? I'm a minimalistic ui's lover, and I'd want my screen to be clear like yours . Currently I'm using Elvui's UI, and once I get used to my mage ( got resurrected, with the instant 80 ) I'll start hidding ability buttons like frostbolt etc, that doesnt really need to be on the screen. Can't post my UI yet cause I dont have enough posts.

Good luck to everyone, I've been visiting the page for years now till I decided to make and acc. Excuse my english Cheers!
    Hey, glad you liked my UI!
    By using ElvUI, you're half way there! Here is one of the screenshots I posted before but with details about AddOns:

The base is ElvUI, but fairly heavily changed to look different. Hope this helps^

And finally, welcome to MMO-Champion! Honoured that my UI gave you the final push to make an account :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adeltor View Post
    @ jtmzac why do you need such a big minimap :O
    I just tried it at some point and decided I like it big for when I'm doing dailies and stuff. It helps spread out the waypoint arrows and minimap buttons too.
    MB: Asus Maximus V Extreme CPU: 3770k@4.5Ghz custom water loop GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 RAM: Corsair 4x4GB 1600Mhz 7-8-8-24
    SSD: Samsung 830 256GB PSU: Corsair AX850 CASE: Corsair 800D
    Armory

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc101213c0c0; 2013-04-07 at 10:39 AM.

Deleted
    this one is cool with is blue background ^o^

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of Combat

In combat

Mostly ElvUI with Weakauras and TellMeWhen

Deleted
    Cant post a picture yet, but: i.imgur(DOT)com/ tNsgVq1.jpg

That's my old UI, when I was leveling...

And that's my UI at moment...
    Im using Shadowed UF, quartz, bartender, cooldowns, recount and sexy maps.
    I know that my UI isnt that great but I cant do anything (check my FPS on SS) I play in laptop and low graphics and my resolution sucks!
    I really love the way my spells are locked and my portait but the raid frame and buffs i dont like it at all, but I just couldnt find a better way to fit it... I used a lot of addons and I didnt find that one..
    Suggestions??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathyiel View Post
    this one is cool with is blue background ^o^
    Thx. You can include backgrounds/images with an addon called kgpanel(s),

---------- Post added 2013-04-07 at 06:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bemlikanz View Post

That's my old UI, when I was leveling...

And that's my UI at moment...
    Im using Shadowed UF, quartz, bartender, cooldowns, recount and sexy maps.
    I know that my UI isnt that great but I cant do anything (check my FPS on SS) I play in laptop and low graphics and my resolution sucks!
    I really love the way my spells are locked and my portait but the raid frame and buffs i dont like it at all, but I just couldnt find a better way to fit it... I used a lot of addons and I didnt find that one..
    Suggestions??
    I completely turn the standard blizzard frame off and I use grid for my ui.

Título

I had some issues with grid