Progression pre-nerfed: [T17] 1/7M; 0/10N
1. I am not sure why you have sucha large gap between your spells
2. No need to monitor real time healing unless you are raid leading
3. No need for any add on to monitor aggro in this day and age... tidy plates can tell you if you have aggro.. about to have aggro on a mob
4. Not sure why do you have two invocation buffs showing in the middle of your screen
5. what are you doing with the rectangle shape space on your right hand side
6. are you doing anything to monitor your really good buffs and really really bad buffs? Good Buffs: i.e. Time Lord, trinket procs Bad buffs: Focused lightning, Ionization
I think thats about it :-)
and yes I have reasons for all what you were pointing out. I'm really satisfied with my ui. In fact it's keeping things out I DON't need to know. I often see UIs which include SCT or other stuff where it tells you how much healing you receive (sometimes even from whom and by which spells) - this is something that's really annoying at least imo because I don't need to know that.
6. You can't see it in this shot but TMW tracks my good cds ( invocation buff is only one of them ) they all line up and it also tracks talents like ice barrier which comes off cd.
1 + 4. I like to have gaps between my spells for the moment. Just a personal preference.
I know the invocation buff is doubled. Again it's just a personal thing I know maybe it makes ppl think it's weird
5. The shape on the right hand side fills up when I'm doing world bosses/pvp/I'm in larger groups with more than 10. They just add up and fill the space (in this case up to 25 man). And it of course only shows 5 ppl in the corner when I'm doing heroics etc.
2. Is it Grid what you mean on the right side? (see nr. 5) I just like to see my raidgrp and their health (and f.e. if I need to remove curses from them), need to massrezz etc. and
3. I have tidy plates for aggro showing and it does show in grid aswell. Not sure where you see that.
Any questions, just ask
Edit: Ah looking at my screenshot again you mean the addon Omen I have next to Skada on the left.. ok. Oh that's just a habit really. Been using it for years now Thought of removing it but it tells you how far you're on with aggro. On tidyplates it's difficult on big bosses like this one because you don't see the plate - for this I have omen. How do other ppl solve this?
I don't actually PvE so i have a very different UI from the people in this thread (no recount, threat meter, things without CDs on bars, lots of raid frames etc.)
my binds on the right action bars are my arena 123 macros. i don't actually look out there, i just memorized them. - Unless i have symbiosis and need to check the cooldown on healing touch.
An example of mine
Not shown addons(important ones):
DBM. (placed in right corner below quest objectives)
Raidframes. (using standart blizz frames) located above water ele in the left side.
Whether you think you can, or can't - your right!
http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/eu/kazzak/hasufer/ | http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Hasufer/simple