Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine Path View Post
    It's ironic that the same members that accuse me of using baseless accusations against Blizzard tend to use baseless accusations when criticising me.
    Um, nope. Ours has a solid base. You wander into the topic, throw around the word fanboy, and continue to remain vague on what your actual intent was in favor of playing the victim.

Poor little victim. He's so victimized!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Um, nope. Ours has a solid base. You wander into the topic, throw around the word fanboy, and continue to remain vague on what your actual intent was in favor of playing the victim.

Poor little victim. He's so victimized!
    If you call a handful of people misrepresenting your views a "solid base" then you would be wrong.

It seems using the word "fanboy" has elicited some strong emotional reactions from certain members and they have chosen to focus on the use of that word in favour of reading between the lines of the post. How unfortunate.
    "Come, Stormrage, and I will show you what happens to those that betray the lord of the Legion!" — Mannoroth.

If you call a handful of people misrepresenting your views a "solid base" then you would be wrong.

It seems using the word "fanboy" has elicited some strong emotional reactions from certain members and they have chosen to focus on the use of that word in favour of reading between the lines of the post. How unfortunate.
    And he remains vague, still not clarifying his intent.

Could you be any more transparent?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tends to happen when people run out of things to say about the actual topic and resort to characterizing groups of people by slinging around names meant to be insults.

As far as I know, no one is getting paid here for saying they like the game. It's probably sad to you that there are people who are fans on a fan site but that's how it works.

More on topic: I'm sure that Blizzard can drop what they're doing with working on new character models just so they can create some new mounts that won't be really that different from other mounts. A horse is a horse, of course, of course. Dragons too.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-04-04 at 07:16 AM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eschaton View Post
    Tends to happen when people run out of things to say about the actual topic and resort to characterizing groups of people by slinging around names meant to be insults.

More on topic: I'm sure that Blizzard can drop what they're doing with working on new character models just so they can create some new mounts that won't be really that different from other mounts. A horse is a horse, of course, of course. Dragons too.
    I think all things come with time. They took an entire expac to remake the world. Maybe with Expac 5, we will get all new character models. Would make sense since we are beginning to see new human and troll skins. Certainly just a matter of time before they have the models complete and intro them in the next expac. Would be AWESOME if when they intro the new model, they give you a freebie to change the look on your character. Most likely never happen since there is a paid service already, but like everything else in the thread... it's wishful thinking

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    They've been pretty good about introducing new models. Because of this the reuse of existing models in other areas doesn't really bother me.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You must be new. I remember when we had dragons and protodrakes of every color in the rainbow, plus some adjectives.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)