Anyone else find that Transmogrification makes you feel better about ur 'okish' gear?

I am in full HC tank gear, and my luck hasn't been good when it comes to LFR (never is) and so I only have 2 pieces over 2 weeks of raiding : ( However going out and soloing raids and instances for transmog gear and putting it on makes me feel better about it because at least I know I don't look like I have just dinged for instance lol

Anyone else finds it helps when your gear isn't so great?

Quote Originally Posted by Silock View Post
    I am in full HC tank gear, and my luck hasn't been good when it comes to LFR (never is) and so I only have 2 pieces over 2 weeks of raiding : ( However going out and soloing raids and instances for transmog gear and putting it on makes me feel better about it because at least I know I don't look like I have just dinged for instance lol

Anyone else finds it helps when your gear isn't so great?
    I for one do not care for getting "better" gear as much as I used to do when I ran a 25 man guild. I always wanted a full matching set asap. Not specifically because it was a better set, but because I wouldn't look like a clown anymore.

Now I never (unless I want to) look like a clown. Even during leveling I transmogged my gear everytime I got something new. Sometimes I didn't use an upgrade if it was minor because I couldn't be arsed moving back to the transmogguy.

So yes Transmog helps you not care that much if you have pro gear or not. That said, I still want upgrades it makes "grinding" that much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    I for one do not care for getting "better" gear as much as I used to do when I ran a 25 man guild. I always wanted a full matching set asap. Not specifically because it was a better set, but because I wouldn't look like a clown anymore.

Now I never (unless I want to) look like a clown. Even during leveling I transmogged my gear everytime I got something new. Sometimes I didn't use an upgrade if it was minor because I couldn't be arsed moving back to the transmogguy.

So yes Transmog helps you not care that much if you have pro gear or not. That said, I still want upgrades it makes "grinding" that much easier.
    You obviously have alot of Transmogs, I am still farming them on my paladin and I am slowely but surely getting some nice pieces. I too still want upgrades of course, but your right a bout it being less of a major issue now as one of the largest incentives to getting new items was for the cosmetics : )

Y'know, I don't really bother to transmog until I have something like reasonable gear. Feels like a reward.

I am Murloc! Superman-BladesEdge's Avatar
    Polishing the foot I plan to park in Blizzard's ass
    I like my gear stats, but hated my gear look. I am not a kung fu warrior from the Ming dynasty. I am a blood elf who prefers to wear the metal of northrend (Saronite). I picked the Ornate Saronite for an xmog because I thought it looked cool and suited my character I like having people wonder why I am wearing Northrend plate, yet have almost 415K HP unbuffed.

WTB more storage space!
    I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014