Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Somaa View Post
    I'll save you some time, it's 0.697.

Inb4 "SOURCE?!??!?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuni Zyrekai View Post
    Source...? I came to post it's 0.702.
    I won't accept numbers like these without a source.

---------- Post added 2013-04-23 at 07:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wyand1337 View Post
    I am gemming and reforging for pure Mastery which I have much more of than haste. Nonetheless I can't completely avoid any haste on my gear and it is still a very strong stat (I chose it over crit) when ignoring the meta gem.

I don't want to cry because my legendary is bad, we will just begin to use the regular one as our gear gets better. I just wanted to tell you that you are not the only ones the legendary gem is (or was) bad for.
    It's not that it's bad for us, it's that it's bad at a 2-3 proccs in a 6m fight.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    I won't accept numbers like these without a source.
    Guess I should say this here as well, instead of just my little thread up top. I've been told spec modifiers should be in place as of restarts. Just a heads up.
    /hacking cough

Regardless, test it. It should be in place. I have no idea if restarts are happening right now, though.
    Last edited by Kuni Zyrekai; 2013-04-23 at 12:54 PM.

/hacking cough

Regardless, test it. It should be in place. I have no idea if restarts are happening right now, though.
    Still costs 90 Charms for 3 Mogu Runes, so the restarts did NOT HAPPEN YET, so our coefficient IS STILL LOWER THAN IT SHOULD BE.

So... Yeah.

I still plan to test it like I said earlier, but for theorycrafting purposes, I'd like to have the coefficient (I also requested it from GC, but by that point, he was already done with Twitter )
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well then. The hell happened to restarts happening at like 6 AM anyway?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8690559168 ... Fucking DST.

Well then. The hell happened to restarts happening at like 6 AM anyway?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8690559168 ... Fucking DST.
    Um... That says 7. Which is in 51 minutes

15+ Year Old Account
    DISREGARD PREVIOUS VERSION OF THIS POST, I CAN'T TIME THIS TIRED.

Long story short: fuck daylight savings. I know what I'm talking about, it makes sense in my head. I'm saying it used to be 6 AM, now it's 7 and I'm blaming it on DST.

I'm going to bed. When I can't even type logically, it's time. Have fun testing it after restarts.
    Last edited by Kuni Zyrekai; 2013-04-23 at 11:52 PM.

DISREGARD PREVIOUS VERSION OF THIS POST, I CAN'T TIME THIS TIRED.

Long story short: fuck daylight savings. I know what I'm talking about, it makes sense in my head. I'm saying it used to be 6 AM, now it's 7 and I'm blaming it on DST.

I'm going to bed. When I can't even type logically, it's time. Have fun testing it after restarts. Yell at me if it's not in the 0.7 range.
    Oh I'm aware of the DST BULLSHIT. Fucking dailies being at 7 instead of 6 annoys me greatly (Referring to EST, not PST)

Night! I'll probs have data before you wake up.

Sinister Primal Diamond should now correctly have different activation rates depending on the class and specialization. In addition, activation rate for Fire Mages has been increased.

Hmmmmm... maybe there is hope after all

Quote Originally Posted by Freezymcgee View Post
    Hmmmmm... maybe there is hope after all
    It's also live (I'm assuming) as of now, because the Mogu Runes just got decreased in price, which was the same Hotfix.

Twin Consorts also got their Cosmic Barrage nerfed. Woot.

I'll be doing a few tests... But not just yet. Later. Expect shit to pop up from me sometime tonight (as I need a nap at some point for waking up too early )

Edit: Actually, fuck that. I'm gonna do the 20m+ scorch test now.

Deleted
    Goodguy Dragon, thanks bro

Here's two tests

Test 1: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/a...pvw/details/0/

Test 1 was done just purely using Scorch for 10m.

Test 2: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/j...6mc/details/0/

Test 2 was a more realistic test, doing a standard rotation for about 6m.

Both tests used Frost Armor instead of Molten to over-make up for the lost raid buff haste (due to RPPM scaling with Haste), in addition to using IW over Invo (just to be safe).

Notable events

- On Test 2, not a single one of the THREE proccs lined up with Combustion, even the pull.

- Test 1's procc uptime is passable. Test 2's was PATHETICALLY low, even lower than pre-"buff" hotfix. Might have been a bad RNG, but I thought they added bad-streak protection. Even with horrible RNG, it shouldn't be worse than pre-buff.
    --- I plan to do another test on Test 2 later to make sure it was just bad RNG

- That low proccs on Test 2 worries me, but those high(er) proccs on Test 1 make me a bit hopeful. Still though, 15% is nothing to cheer about as it's still pretty low, but at the very least, it's better than before.

---------- Post added 2013-04-23 at 11:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroxz View Post
    Goodguy Dragon, thanks bro
    Yup, that's MY birthday gift to YOU guys

(Well, technically it's not my Birthday yet. It will be on 4:14AM )
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2013-04-23 at 03:09 PM.

Looks like on the second one you had 3 procs for 20.6 seconds up-time which means you got bad luck with RNG and AT. It will happen and you cant really do anything but punch the monitor. If you had the full 30 seconds it raises the up-time to 8%

IMO looks like we should be in the ~15-20% range for up-time going off the average of the two. Also about lining up with combustion; sure its frustrating when it doesn't proc on the pull but after that you will have to be very lucky for it to proc and have good combustion conditions and the CD be up. It's more of a bonus that expectation.

Deleted
    Just did Durumu 10m nHC.... only 2 tries (one silly wipe length: 7:34) and kill with 6:22 and I had in both fights an uptime with 25.1% and 25.9%... could be luck, but if not..it's nice like before the fix

PS: I'm EU.. dunno if there was a restart today and I can't look if the mogu-thing changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Smaikiii View Post
    Just did Durumu 10m nHC.... only 2 tries (one silly wipe length: 7:34) and kill with 6:22 and I had in both fights an uptime with 25.1% and 25.9%... could be luck, but if not..it's nice like before the fix

PS: I'm EU.. dunno if there was a restart today and I can't look if the mogu-thing changed.
    As Fire?

I'd be pretty shocked if as Fire.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    As Fire?

I'd be pretty shocked if as Fire.
    yeah, as fire.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/5.../6/?enc=bosses
    Last edited by mmoc8f28c533f3; 2013-04-23 at 06:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smaikiii View Post
    Seems like a lot, considering the proc rate is twice as big in frost. What uptime will i get, 50% ? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Eihwaz View Post
    Seems like a lot, considering the proc rate is twice as big in frost. What uptime will i get, 50% ? :O
    They changed fire's proc rate in the most recent hotfix. Frost remained unchanged so you wont see any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Proakryt View Post
    They changed fire's proc rate in the most recent hotfix. Frost remained unchanged so you wont see any difference.
    We're aware; his post was more or less a joke.

Deleted
    The restarts have not happened in EU yet so 25% is the same as what we were seeing before the restarts in the US.

Just so we can all get on the same page here, this gem was NOT buffed for fire after these restarts.... It's even mentioned in the post that the coefficients were wrong before and have now been put right with a change to Firs. 25% uptime is a coefficient of about 1, fire was supposed to be .033 or something like that, this 'fix' would of put us back to that meaning an uptime of 8% but blizz finally realised that is fucking retarded and have upped it to ~0.7 meaning we should have an uptime of 16-17%, this fix is an overall nerf to the gem from what we have seen since it went live but a buff to what it was supposed to be...

Typical it happens when I'm one secret away from the bloody Gem :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pspsully View Post
    The restarts have not happened in EU yet so 25% is the same as what we were seeing before the restarts in the US.

Just so we can all get on the same page here, this gem was NOT buffed for fire after these restarts.... It's even mentioned in the post that the coefficients were wrong before and have now been put right with a change to Firs. 25% uptime is a coefficient of about 1, fire was supposed to be .033 or something like that, this 'fix' would of put us back to that meaning an uptime of 8% but blizz finally realised that is fucking retarded and have upped it to ~0.7 meaning we should have an uptime of 16-17%, this fix is an overall nerf to the gem from what we have seen since it went live but a buff to what it was supposed to be...

Typical it happens when I'm one secret away from the bloody Gem :/
    why even make a post if you dont have a clue what you are talking about?
    gem was hotfixed on US and EU few days ago. it went from 1 to 0.3. now they changed it for fire only.

got 5 procs in 2min. it is most certainly fixed on EU.

2nd try: 10 procs over 480s without raidhaste.
    3rd try: 17 procs over 480s without raidhaste.

seems more like the old 1 to me
    Last edited by mmoc8d035151f1; 2013-04-24 at 12:19 AM.