Google Chrome - Error 15 (net::ERR_SOCKET_NOT_CONNECTED): Unknown error.

I'm getting this error whenever I search google for something, or whenever I try to go to any google-related sites.

Error 15 (net::ERR_SOCKET_NOT_CONNECTED): Unknown error.

I've read some threads that say restarting chrome/computer, uninstalling/reinstalling, clearing cache, etc, doesn't work. I also can't access any of the google sites right now to report the bug to them, or to download the previous version of chrome to see if it would fix this bug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nolliepop View Post
    I've read some threads that say restarting chrome/computer, uninstalling/reinstalling, clearing cache, etc, doesn't work.
    Did you read that it didn't work? Or did you read those things as suggestions, tried them and found out they didn't work?

Quote Originally Posted by Itsredd View Post
    Did you read that it didn't work? Or did you read those things as suggestions, tried them and found out they didn't work?
    I read that they didn't work here.

I just came across this link, and i found how to fix it. Sorry for bothering! I was searching for an hour with no luck, so I thought I'd ask you guys.
    Last edited by reef; 2013-04-03 at 12:05 PM.

Can you discuss your problem with google chrome technical support team. If not please discuss your problem with this team they give step by step instructin to you how can you get rid of this problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alexalbert View Post
    Can you discuss your problem with google chrome technical support team. If not please discuss your problem with this team they give step by step instructin to you how can you get rid of this problem.
    He already stated he fixed it...