10+ Year Old Account

Question Attractively Acceptable(?)

Have you guys ever seen a girl and not think she is ugly but she isn't necessarily attractive to you, and actually ever have a second thought other than "eh."?

I ask cause it seems like it's always the extreme ends when it comes to dating, either people who are attracted to each other hook up or people who are not attracted to each other. But what if one person is attracted to the other, and the other is kind of neutral on the subject?

I ask cause as it stands (right now) I've been told I am not ugly, and I believe that, but I haven't ever been told I am good looking either lol so I guess for now I am somewhere in the neutral zone. Like if their are any girls reading this thread I am probably "that guy that is overweight but doesn't look bad", if I had to take a guess.

Anyways would you give anyone who is *attractively acceptable* a chance? Or do you only go on what your instinct tells you to do?

Btw going to class so I won't be back to this thread for a few hours, I'll try to check on it on my iPhone later though.

Peace out!
    Call me House.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of my favorite girls I've dated have been "acceptably attractive" in terms of the way their beauty would be regarded by the general public. It's really more about the chemistry you have with a person than it is about how they look, though you won't likely have chemistry with someone unless they meet a bare minimum level of attractiveness for you.

So as an "acceptably attractive" person, you stand a good chance when you meet a girl you have good chemistry with.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!