10+ Year Old Account

Best in slot trinkets for ret

I'm really having trouble figuring out which are the two best in slot trinkets for Ret at the moment and I was hoping if any one could help me figure this out. So far I have came with the conclusion that the Brutal talisman of Shado-Pan assault and feather of Ji-kun are both the best pair you can have on both heroic and normal. But due to the ludicrous amounts of expertise and hit these trinkets have, i will definetally go over the hit and expertise cap. Going over is what makes me doubt this and think another set of trinkets are better.
    "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints." --Billy Joel

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” --John Lennon

how did you arrive at your conclusion that Talisman + Feathers are the best combo?

Deleted
    Ji-kun is so strong, that it pulls DPS above others even when reforged hit is being wasted in 100%. Second choice should be Spark from Horidon.

Talisman from valor points isn't bad, unless u got 2 above trinkets or one from primordius (crit + str on hit). T14 hc upgraded trinkets should be also better than valor one if u have them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use the search function before posting:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-the-Mists-WIP