Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Should the resistance achievement in naxx be a fos now

Since resistance was removed
    Nixs

it was, the items are now obsolete and no longer work. Blizz just can't rework every single one of them.

You want to lose points?

Quote Originally Posted by Commander View Post
    it was, the items are now obsolete and no longer work. Blizz just can't rework every single one of them.
    While Resistance is not a stat we can see anymore, or earn in any current-level capacity, do you have 100% documented proof, from Blizzard, that it does absolutely nothing now? Cause I recall, after 5.0 hit (before MoP launched), that my Prot spec's Mirror of Broken Images still boosted my resistances for spell damage at 85, lowering what I took, just like it did in 4.3.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand what do you mean by FOS but if you kill Saphiron you will get the archivement it doesn't matter what happens :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Resistance on gear still works as resistance, reducing the damage you take from spells. Mirror of Broken Images was working fine till patch 5.2, havent tested it since then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

I'd forgotten about that. Shrug, it's an auto achi now. Like a lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    While Resistance is not a stat we can see anymore, or earn in any current-level capacity, do you have 100% documented proof, from Blizzard, that it does absolutely nothing now? Cause I recall, after 5.0 hit (before MoP launched), that my Prot spec's Mirror of Broken Images still boosted my resistances for spell damage at 85, lowering what I took, just like it did in 4.3.
    A log would suffice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    You want to lose points?
    For a lot of people FOS>regular achievement. The number of FOS you have is almost as important as your number of achievement points.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple057 View Post
    Since resistance was removed
    That only means people are doing exactly that, since they couldn't obtain enough resistance to not get it anyway. Also you got yours in Pandaria and suddenly want it to become a FoS, really?

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    That only means people are doing exactly that, since they couldn't obtain enough resistance to not get it anyway. Also you got yours in Pandaria and suddenly want it to become a FoS, really?
    What is with the attitude here buddy was i saying i wanted it to be a fos i was just sayin i think it should be and also i had it before mop, your kind of attitude is whats wrong with the gaming community
    Last edited by Simple057; 2013-04-04 at 02:29 PM.
    Nixs

Deleted
    What is with the attitude here buddy was i saying i wanted it to be a fos i was just sayin i think it should be and also i had it before mop, your kind of attitude is whats wrong with the gaming community
    What is with my attitude? You want an achievment you recently got to suddenly become a FoS because it would benefit you, don't say you don't otherwise you wouldn't have brought it up and "I was just sayin I think it should be" also makes it pretty obviously. They way you get all defensive just further proves my point.

And even if you got it before MoP, you get it fairly recently right at the end of 2012. Me pointing out faults in your reasoning and blatant egoism isn't what's wrong with the community, people like you are.

I got the 10m one on 11/9/10 how is that any where near mop. Try again
    Nixs

Deleted
    I got the 10m one on 11/9/10 how is that any where near mop. Try again
    You got the 25 man one at the end of 2012. Do I really have to link your armory?

You got the 25 man one at the end of 2012. Do I really have to link your armory?
    What does it matter if he got the 25 man one at the end of 2012 if he had gotten the 10man one when he said he did?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

If you have any 85s you can just get the item and test it out during a duel. It still works as intended though the amount of damage reduction you get from it decreases every level past 85 due to stat scaling.

Shouldn't be a Feat. There's already far too many of them, and most not deserving. If anything the achievement should just be removed entirely to be completely honest.

Go for it and make sure to scroll down to the 10m version of the achievement
    Nixs

Who cares when anyone got it. Most people that cleared Wrath Naxx got it when the raid was relevant anyway cause the entire raid was absurdly easy and everyone was undergeared from full clearing it the first week it was out.

Yes I agree I ask a simple question and this ass hat starts jumping all over me over nothing I could give 2 shits either way I was just wondering what the community thought about this particular achievement .

Infracted. No need to call people that.
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2013-04-05 at 07:39 PM.
    Nixs