Deleted

Weapon choice Rogue

Hello Guys,

I'm an pvp rogue and i love the looks of an sword better then a dagger.
    But i know the main weapon type for rogue's is a dagger.

What disadvantages are there when i choose swords over daggers?

Thanks in advance guys.

Greets

There are Daggers that are as big as swords, I think that's the best "no compromise" solution.

Deleted
    Ask Phsero the rogue on Stormscale / Outland I believe. He streams very regularly on twitch and prefers Swords to daggers for PvP. He says it gives him better stats than daggers.

In answer to your question:

Backstab requires a dagger in MH.
    Ambush hits harder with daggers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutix View Post
    Ask Phsero the rogue on Stormscale / Outland I believe. He streams very regularly on twitch and prefers Swords to daggers for PvP. He says it gives him better stats than daggers.

In answer to your question:

Backstab requires a dagger in MH.
    Ambush hits harder with daggers.
    I noticed it too, i asked him and he said it was a personal prefference... to bad he ragequit after playing some arenas so i could ask him more.

Deleted
    Hi there
    On my pvp daggers I use "Keleseth's Blade of Evocation" if you search it on wowhead you can see a number of similar ones, All easy enough to acquire.
    I am sure there are many others, this one suits me great for both daggers on my horde rogue
    plus I find that farming for these transmog items can be half the fun. Re-setting older instances can give cause for great "WOOT!" when it finally drops.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll throw my question into this thread if I may. PVE

I play combat and have the lfr version of the sha touched fist weapon MH and the miniature vinter weil tree( 1.8 dagger) OH

I have had bad luck getting a second dagger off of lfr so my question is, for trying out assasination is it okay to have the slow main hand or should i definitely wait until rng is in my favor and i have a second dagger for my main hand?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilde View Post
    I'll throw my question into this thread if I may. PVE

I play combat and have the lfr version of the sha touched fist weapon MH and the miniature vinter weil tree( 1.8 dagger) OH

I have had bad luck getting a second dagger off of lfr so my question is, for trying out assasination is it okay to have the slow main hand or should i definitely wait until rng is in my favor and i have a second dagger for my main hand?
    2 x Daggers is a must for Assassination as you can't use Mutilate or Dispatch without both hands having daggers in them. So yes you have to wait untill you get a second dagger to try Assassination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutix View Post
    2 x Daggers is a must for Assassination as you can't use Mutilate or Dispatch without both hands having daggers in them. So yes you have to wait untill you get a second dagger to try Assassination.
    Thanks for your reply, I'll keep attampting for a dagger. When looking at possible loot in the dungeon journal for assassination it still shows fist weapons which confused me
    Last edited by Hilde; 2013-04-06 at 04:45 PM.