New Hunter looking for addon suggestions.

Are there any class-specific addons that veteran Hunters can suggest that you consider to be vital or extremely helpful in playing the class?

JSBH Hunter bar is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Rullis View Post
    JSBH Hunter bar is great.
    Will look into this one, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowe View Post
    Not hunter specific but get Weakauras.
    Already using this, but thanks anyway.

Tellmewhen or Weakauras. Need to know. Any time of Cast bar. One i recommend for anyone playing the game who swap talents alot. infMopTalentMacroes

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ntMacroes.html. You basically write a macro like this,

#showtooltip
    /cast Glaive Toss
    /cast Barrage
    /run SetMacroSpell("MacroName",GetSpellInfo("Glaive Toss") or "Barrage")

This addon just makes it so you dont need to redo your bars everytime you spec. Your button changes depending on what talent you choose. Moving on button onto to your bars isnt that bad but when you hide half your bars or more(like i do) it gets old really fast.

Not hunter specific, but I suggest getting Elvui for your whole UI format

NeedToKnow, Hunter focus bar, OmniCC, few UI mods you could use to make things easier like Pitbull UI and Move anything but those aren't needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find ForteXorcist useful for CD's aswell,also StableSnapshot if you can't remember all the pets you have in the stable,there aren't many hunter specific addons that are mandatory really,it depends if you do PVP or PVE mainly,but generaly a clear and informational UI helps alot imho

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aHeeRo View Post
    Tellmewhen or Weakauras. Need to know. Any time of Cast bar. One i recommend for anyone playing the game who swap talents alot. infMopTalentMacroes

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ntMacroes.html. You basically write a macro like this,

#showtooltip
    /cast Glaive Toss
    /cast Barrage
    /run SetMacroSpell("MacroName",GetSpellInfo("Glaive Toss") or "Barrage")

This addon just makes it so you dont need to redo your bars everytime you spec. Your button changes depending on what talent you choose. Moving on button onto to your bars isnt that bad but when you hide half your bars or more(like i do) it gets old really fast.
    Could just get action bar saver

Ditto on JS' Hunter Bar (JSHB). I also love OPie for managing Aspects, Pets, Mounts, etc.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/opie

It might look a little weird from the description, but it has helped me clear up so much space on my screen so that I can focus better on boss fights.
    Nameless hunter pets make me rage. You have been warned.