Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    If you don't want to hit the gym you could look up the "insanity" program as far as I know you don't need any equipment for that and it is supposed to be great cardio. You could also look into some small equipment for yourself, I have a "door rib" if that makes any sense, you know for chin ups and pull ups in addition to an ab wheel.

All this is assuming you even want to.... get psyhical, psyhical, cmon get pshyical

Oh yeah, or move to the mainland as someone else suggested, that place sounds shit

Deleted
    Become a religious nut. If you're really into it, you can start your own religion. Maybe something to do with the place you live.

Also, here's a fun quote: "The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life. Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat." - Albert Einstein

For "serious" advice, you don't sound depressed, just bored. You can probably only become engaged and interested in finding something you like and is curious about. That's probably the hard part though. There is only work and love in life and maybe only love matters. Like the quote, "the cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity."
    Last edited by mmoc859327f960; 2013-04-04 at 06:51 PM.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    As someone else said "go to the gym" i say GO TO THE FUCKING GYM. Stop sitting all day in front of the PC, do something for yourself.
    you said you are "a bit ugly" ? move you ass to the gym , read bodybuilding.com, check youtube for videos, learn how to eat, what to eat, again go to the gym and LEAVE your frustrations there. You want to stop being ugly? then start doing something for you, you want a change? do the fucking change. One thing, don't be disappointed if it wont turn you into a supermodel in 1 month, it takes time, but the confidence in yourself will increase with 100% each year.
    Don't waste time and dont wait for the 1st of the month to start. Start now, read, document yourself and do the fucking change. Stop being ugly and good luck

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisberb View Post
    No offense intended, but do you have a learning disability that makes reading/learning hard?
    I thought this thread had ran it's course but I guess not. I do have asphergers which makes reading/socializing hard.

---------- Post added 2013-04-04 at 05:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    I lived on the Island bro, sounds like you got seasonal depression. Happens a LOT on Van isle...never seen so much rain in my life, back when the old highway used to flood. Hang in there, spring is coming, it's here. Get some sun. And after you grad, get off the rock. Best move I ever made was to mainland
    /rooting for you
    My cousin said he could get me a job in Edmonton when I turn 18. I just turned 17 a couple weeks ago. One more year, one more year, one more year.

---------- Post added 2013-04-04 at 05:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by adibandi View Post
    As someone else said "go to the gym" i say GO TO THE FUCKING GYM. Stop sitting all day in front of the PC, do something for yourself.
    you said you are "a bit ugly" ? move you ass to the gym , read bodybuilding.com, check youtube for videos, learn how to eat, what to eat, again go to the gym and LEAVE your frustrations there. You want to stop being ugly? then start doing something for you, you want a change? do the fucking change. One thing, don't be disappointed if it wont turn you into a supermodel in 1 month, it takes time, but the confidence in yourself will increase with 100% each year.
    Don't waste time and dont wait for the 1st of the month to start. Start now, read, document yourself and do the fucking change. Stop being ugly and good luck
    Despite everything this shit pit lacks, we actually have a gym so I'm probably going to get a membership for it. It's a crappy small gym compared to others(It's inside the old high school in one of the classrooms.) but it has few people and a lot of body building equipment.

Then do it , don't bring yourself down , this won't help you to accomplish nothing but to bring you deeper.

You want change? do it yourself , nobody is gonna do anything for you in this world , YOU need to take care of yourself and YOU are the only person controlling your life.
    My main language is not english , feel free to send me a PM if i made errors that bother you , i shall try to correct it next time!
    www.Joethejoe.weebly.com

Deleted
    Get a stimulant prescription.

what really interests you in life? start by deciding upon that and then get involved in that side of your life. You need to be doing things that truly interest you and then hopefully you can do it for the rest of your life as a job.

watch anime

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhaveros View Post
    And I'm also quite ugly so a GF wont work.
    Bull shit. Even the ugliest people find people who love them eventually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Javik View Post
    Bull shit. Even the ugliest people find people who love them eventually.
    As they say, there's a lid for every pot..

OP, there's tons of good suggestions in here... Far most, learn to like and deal with yourself. Learn that time alone is something to enjoy, rather than to get depressed about. Pursue anything that interests you, even if it seems difficult, just give it a shot. You are very young. Your emotional condition with boredom and depression isn't something uncommon. You've just been through, or still are in the end stages of adolescence. You are in a transition to adulthood. That can, and often puts emotional stress on a young person. It will fade away.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    So right now I'm really fuckin' bored. I go to school at 7:30 and get back at 4:30. Do homework for an hour. Log on WoW for 10 minutes, then do random crap through out the rest of the day 'til I go to bed. I tried socializing with people more but it just does not appeal to me. I live in a small town with shit internet and nothing to do except drink and do drugs. Can someone help me find a better way to spend my time? I just feel bored and depressed all the time.
    Go see your doctor. Had same issue couple of years ago and a blood test showed something really silly: vitamin B12 deficiency. After a few injections problem solved.

Start exercising. You don't need a gym. Buy a set of weights, do pushups and crunches. As you're body gets better you'll be more confidence and feel better. You might feel like exploring other aspects of life more.

It is but when I get home from school I usually just want to relax at home. I prefer walking when the sun is setting so there's not so much light but enough to stop a cougar from pouncing me.

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 09:01 PM ----------

I just keep getting a feeling like why bother or everything seems kind of meh to me.
    You're quite a negative person. Start working on being more positive.

Start watching Anime

I've tried all those with the exception of C.

Also bonus points if someone gives me a link to a website to help me read better. If I read anything that's not conversation text I just read each word individually and learn nothing.
    not a website, but what worked for me is searching for an author, attach a picture to it, read a sentence (aloud if need be) and listen to it as if he was speaking to you.

It turns it into a conversation where he says something in the book, and you question it/its validity and hopefully he will answer it shortly after.

Write down keywords (buzzwords) anything you dont understand, and look them up. Again read the same sentence but add in the explanation of the word.

It takes a while, but that is the perspective books are meant to be, they are not sources of endless truths, its a guy, giving you his view based on his experiences.

and he may be one hella boring dude, and if the subject is boring too. It will likely not catch your interest, but there is alot of things like that everyday in life. Then you walk away and find somebody else to talk to, someone who isn't hella boring.
    Last edited by Kaykay; 2013-04-13 at 10:51 AM.

Deleted
    It doesnt matter if you think you're ugly, im always certain theres a girl in your mini town that likes/can like you

10+ Year Old Account
    Despite everything this shit pit lacks, we actually have a gym so I'm probably going to get a membership for it. It's a crappy small gym compared to others(It's inside the old high school in one of the classrooms.) but it has few people and a lot of body building equipment.
    I was going to suggest something along the lines of creating an exercise regimen, so I'm glad to hear that your town does have a gym. Just remember, if there are some days when you don't have time to go to the gym, the day isn't wasted. Just do something else, anything, that is fitness related, even if it's just taking a walk or doing some push-ups in your room. Try to incorporate cardio every day, as well as the muscle group of your choice. Give the muscle group you worked-out at least a day to recover, otherwise you might hurt yourself. Also, don't be that guy who only works on biceps! That area of your arm is primarily triceps, plus the strength of throwing a punch (should you ever get in a fight) comes from your chest. If you find yourself not working out as hard as you did some previous day, don't get discouraged. Anything is better than nothing! I let it get to me when I noticed that my running course wasn't nearly as far as I used to run, so I stopped. Bad decision on my part, if I had kept at it I'd be doing amazingly by now.

I'm just throwing this info out there in case you're completely new to the gym/fitness thing. If this is just preaching to the choir, then I'm sorry and you can disregard my post. Regardless, good luck in your endeavors!