Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armass View Post
    Venture Company HQ (Undermine, Kezan)

You fight the thugs of venture company as well as hordes of goblin business men and lawyers. Last boss is the leader of Venture Company, Mogul Razdunk.
    A good idea- I hadn't considered an instance in Kezan, perhaps like the Violet Hold in Dalaran. But the Venture Company isn't necessarily at war with anyone their methods just draw the ire of druids, they're hostile in-game for quest purposes. They're a big player in Undermine establishing trade routes across Azeroth and fighting would upset the balance of power in a time when both of you share a common enemy Azshara.
    Last edited by bohapjut; 2013-04-08 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xZANGEITIx View Post
    I really think Emerald dream should come out like the rumors said they were after bc. also it would be kinda cool if murlocs were a playable class.

Please leave your idea and what should happen.

And no more animal ideas like the panda -_-

like most people will say Emerald Dream has been dealt with, but there was still some cliffhangers... possible but unlikely due to the strong characters from the emerald dream are either dead, or awake now... my personal preference is different than most who want a legion expac, I would love to see a Kul' Tiras Expansion, where we raid human pirates, I loved the feeling of Dead Mines and I think it would have tons of potential as a expansion of Pirates, it would open ways to the South Seas of the forgotten and unknown side of Azeroth

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Emerald Dream expansion won't happen. At best it'll be a patch/raid.
    I wouldn't rule Emerald Dream out, they said shortly after 4.3 it's an option.
    http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...ts-Patch-4-3.5
    Remarkably, we keep creating continents, whole plots, when we need new ones. And there's a greater multi-verse outside of that one planet. We went to a different place in the Burning Crusade expansion and we can easily do that again, there's other dimensions, the Emerald Dream to explore. We have the mechanic with the Caverns of Time we're talking about what if we made an expansion that was all back in time. Let players play at the height of the Night Elf civilization, for example, that would be a cool expansion. So I'm not worried about running out of ideas any time soon.
    So bcause of the above gonna go with the expansion order like this:
    - Legion world with Kil'jaeden
    - Emerald Dream
    - Back in Time
    - Azshara/sea
    - Legion with Sargeras

I think a Burning Legion expansion next is pretty likely. Blizzard has talked about how they currently have more concrete plans on the next expansion or two then is typical, and with Wrathion taking so much about a Legion invasion, I'd be pretty surprised if the next expansion wasn't Legion themed.

Since Blizzard is also on the record as disliking the disjointed nature of Cataclysm, the invasion itself will probably be limited to the expansion's opening. After that we'll go on the offensive onto a Legion-occupied world, probably Argus. Whether it will be the end of the Legion or not is difficult to discern, but I'd say Kil'jaeden is not going to survive.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Well, who knows what will come next, though there's plenty of Legion-hinting in Mists,

I'd say good bets for future expansions are Legion, South Seas, Emerald Dream, at the very least.

Also, jesus christ, people, can we get past the "pandas are for babies and my opinion means your opinion is wrong" elementary school mindset? Honestly. I don't care if you don't like the Pandaren, or if you don't like Mists, but I am gettin real sick of people on the internet always acting like anyone who doesn't share their personal, subjective, and aesthetic opinions are somehow objectively wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Having plate armors look like this instead of spandex. I'll love to see the tier 11 dk look more 3d!

http://images.mmorpg.com/images/gall...8859845217.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    I like your ideas Dezarus, but I think Ogres should be priests.
    Also I love on how you made that Amani Vale and it would be sweet if there was two camps with the Horde and the Alliance in the Vale. so you can get a good chance to quest in the vale and go to the certain dungeons in the area.
    I think Feralas would be better for the playable Ogres, and Dustwallow Marsh should be flooded over and the Kul Tiras, 7th Legion Armada go look for survivors and see that the Grimtotem and the Black Dragonflight have taken over the spoils.
    For the Horde!

No more oriental/asian/kung fu panda bs plz

Quote Originally Posted by Nyteyes View Post
    No more oriental/asian/kung fu panda bs plz
    That's a pretty childish and ignorant comment.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    My vision for future expansions.

6.0: The Burning Legion invades Azeroth again. In the War of the Ancients, Sargeras was being summoned through the Well of Eternity, which detonated at the climax of the war and obliterated most of primordial Azeroth, leaving the Maelstrom at the center. This is their target again. The continued activity of the Maelstrom and the repairing of the World Pillar beneath it has caused landmasses to swirl around it, creating a small barren island on which the Legion now hold, summoning Sargeras himself.

The expansion focuses on island hopping, with the outermost islands being captured only for a foothold, and more inner isles presenting larger threats up to massive Burning Legion armies on the central isles. Also a slight naval combat focus, with the player assisting the same team from island to island. Essentially, they start from Stormwind/Org dock, sail to the first island, take port, assist, and move on after establishing a base or restocking their vessel. Recurring characters through the entire quest line, preferably the teams from Jade Forest making a triumphant return.

Zone flow:

Kul Tiras (Level 90-91 Alliance, Alliance capitol. Level 95 Horde)
    Alliance forces attempt to assist their ravaged ally, under constant attacks from the Naga under N'zoth and more recently the Burning Legion. Horde PVP dailies on the isle.

Kezan & Undermine (Level 90-91 Horde, Horde Capitol. Level 95 Alliance)
    Horde forces attempt to reclaim the old Goblin capitol and the island upon which it rested after the devastation of the Cataclysm. The island is covered in pyroclastic flows, and is beset upon by the Burning Legion. Alliance PVP dailies focus on undermining the Bilgewater.

Tel'abim (Level 91-92)
    Little is currently known about the island, save that it is likely tropical. Possible slightly off-canon pirate themed zone, a la Uldum's off-focus.

The Wandering Isle (92-93)
    Shen-zin Su, still crippled from the Alliance gunship that impacted his side, has drifted closer to the Maelstrom. Now, with the arrival of the Burning Legion, he is under siege with the intent of fel corrupting the great turtle and using him as a mobile fortress for the invasion of Azeroth.

Sunken City of Zandalar (93-94)
    Old troll empire. You know the shtick. Largely submerged by the Cataclysm. Lotta trolls, and a troll raid. Maybe some sorta new forced evolution such as the Naga (Sea Trolls?)

Suramar (Level 95)
    The seat of the Burning Legion, location of the Tomb of Sargeras. Ancient Night Elf capitol on the edge of the Maelstrom itself. Nothing but Legion and Legion affiliated NPCs. Tomb of Sargeras raid instance.

Darkspear Island (PVP zone)
    Volcanic island, the original home of the Darkspear island. The Darkspear seek to reclaim their ancestral home. Meanwhile, the Alliance covets the location for a closer foothold to the Maelstrom and the Burning Legion. Alliance and Horde meet for battle between volcanic eruptions, racing to gather resources and undermine their opponents in what little safe time there is.

At the end of the expansion, the Alliance and Horde push into the Maelstrom itself as Sargeras himself is summoned. We do battle with the usual army of random trash mobs to find that his hand has broken into Azeroth. Ultimate raid encounter is Sargeras' hand. Through a great deal of effort, we manage to sever/defeat it. The expansions ends, but canonically, we leap into the portal after his retreat and find ourselves on Argus for a segue into 7.0, chasing the injured Sargeras through the current Legion homeworld (Basically we're greeted with a "To be continued..." cutscene).

((Copy pasted from another thread))
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Hmmm, I see two possible ways they could go...

1. I see Outland v2. Truth is, as much as I like certain areas of Outland, the content itself is outdated. Way outdated. So maybe remake the 58-70 content, and add new 'islands' for 90-95.

Last Blizzcon Metzen asked if we wanted Illidan back. Maybe he's redeemed and we're working with him to take down the Burning Legion.

2. I see Old Gods. There's one doing his Sha stuff in Pandaria, and unless we have 4 raid tiers, we won't have 'time' to kill him/it/her/fiddlesticks this expansion. So maybe Old God #3 is Expansion #5's End Boss. Only question is where we'd 'go.' Maybe the Emerald Dream, because they could come up with a 'Emerald Nightmare' thing. Though didn't Mafurion fix that?

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

That's a pretty childish and ignorant comment.
    Actually its not childish nor is it ignorant. I've played all the Warcraft games when they came out. I played in Vanilla WoW and have played every expansion since Vanilla. The Pandaren started off as an in office joke at Blizzard. There has never been any Asian/Oriental theme in WoW in any of the past Warcraft games, (yes Pandaren were in WC3 but did not play a significant role in the game, they were part of a bonus mission).

I do not like the MoP expansion, I don't think there is any need for an Asian/Oriental theme and I believe it reminds me too much of Kung Fu Panda. This is my opinion and I am entitled to it just as anyone else is entitled to theirs. You don't like my opinion, piss off.
    Last edited by Nyteyes; 2013-04-09 at 10:16 PM.

I've played all the Warcraft games when they came out. I played in Vanilla WoW and have played every expansion since Vanilla.
    So? How does that relate to anything?

There has never been any Asian/Oriental theme in WoW in any of the past Warcraft games, (yes Pandaren were in WC3 but did not play a significant role in the game, they were part of a bonus mission).
    Actually the Night Elves are very much based on Asian culture, and even then they started in WC3. Were there any night elves in WC1-2? No?

it reminds me too much of Kung Fu Panda.
    Shouldn't it be the other way around? Pandaren came first.

I don't think there is any need for an Asian/Oriental theme
    And why is that? Was there any need for the outlandish theme for TBC? Or the viking/norse theme for Wrath? Warcraft is a fantasy game, there is nothing that doesn't belong in it.

You don't like my opinion, piss off.
    This is the forums, if you don't want to argue your opinion that's fine, but everyone is allowed to (to a point).
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Northeron- Levels (Twenty to Twenty Five)- http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/2...heronnewer.png
    I always felt the Blood Elves needed another zone for them, because most playable races has like three, two, or more for them, so I decided to make another zone. This zone involves the well being of the Blood Elves and their Horde allies discovering a new area, but claiming some major ground for their forces. Luckily once more you have to deal with quests, you collecting certain things, killing certain monsters, and so on. This is also the zone in which Blood Elves can finally have a high level to level in and same goes for the other Horde characters as well.
    The story involving this zone is which the Blood Elves make a home for themselves they go into the areas and find old familiar faces and new enemies in the land. Its your job to help your brethren retake this lands from the holders and claim it for the glory of the Silvermoon.
    Be warned to that the royalists of a certain someone named Kael'thas have come to this land take it for themselves.
    For the final part of the Blood Elves Zone leveling and here is some known Places for Northeron:
    Tharasalan Climb- Way to get into zone and to the first camp to do your questing-
    Tharasalan- Blood Elf Operations in this land-first point, and it is battling the local forces in the zone-
    Anasterian Hold- Another fortified stronghold for the Blood Elves-
    Sunbless Lake and Riverway- A large lake from the nearby zones and the riverway goes straight through to the nearby isle-
    Sunstrider Pass- A large area nearby the Sunbless Lake-
    The Howling Caverns- Hostile Territory-
    Dragonfang Peak -Large mountain area full of wonderful things and Dragonhawk Breeding Grounds-
    Kael'thalaras Camp- Small camp of Blood Elves still loyal to their fallen leader, Kael'thas-
    Daelin's Watch- Kul Tiras Foot Hold-
    Monastery's Path- Pathway to the Scarlet Monastery from Northeron-
    Zul'Gahhjk- Forest Troll Shrine in the lands of Northeron-

Amani Vale- Levels (Ninety to Ninety Two or Ninety three) http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7057/amanivale.png
    Ahhh...Zul'Aman. Everyone wants this place to be a zone and I would gladly appreciate that if it was honestly. Zul'Aman can benefit from being a zone and the Shrine of Ula'tek can be the dungeon for it in which you face the Forest Trolls alike in this large shrine.
    Zul'Aman can also be a place in the zone in which people can level through.
    Here is some known Places for Amani Vale:
    Gates of Zul'Aman- Entrance way into Amani Vale-
    Gates of Tor'Watha-Entrance way into Amani Vale-
    Ula'Zulgg- Forest Troll camp full of Ula'tek Worshippers, Royalists, and the whole Amani Empire-
    Lake Abassi- Part of the Amani Vale zone-
    Greenrush River-River flows into the Lake Abassi from Forbidden Sea-
    Maisara Hills- Hills part of the Amani Vale zone-
    The Shrine of Ula-tek-Dungeon for the forces dealing with the Amani Empire in Amani Vale-

I'll post some more when I have more ideas.
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2013-04-10 at 12:04 AM.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    Anyone who has played the Warcraft 3 demo (or the scenario from that in TFT) should remember this. Anyway. As Thrall was crossing the maelstrom, they wrecked on the island with the island trolls. Sen'jin dies, they defeat the Sea Witch, blah blah blah. Anyway, as they were sailing away, the Sea Witch yelled out "Sail on, Land-dwellers. Flee! The Dark Tide is coming to swallow you all, and once it begins, there will be nowhere to hide!"
    And about 5 minutes before the end of the level, she says "Yes. At last the end draws near. Your deaths are only the beginning. Soon, all land-dwellers will be entombed in a watery grave."

following is fan speculation... pics are not mine.
    World of Warcraft: The Dark Tide
    Azeroth is flooding and naga pour out of the seas. After the reclamation of Orgrimmar tensions between the Horde and Alliance are high over the fate of the city. Before either side is able to move a grunt runs in from durotar. As the faction heads turn to him the orc yells of naga invasion swarms of them. The factions go out and see their fleets sinking to naga and kraken. Experiencing a vision, Thrall realizes he must depart as he is needed by the Earthen Ring once more and leaves the Horde in the hands of his good friend Vol'jin, determined to right the mistakes Garrosh has made. The factions agree to discuss this later and turn toward the Dark Tide.

FEATURES:
    *Player models and animations redesigned (excluding Goblin, Worgen, Pandaren).
    *Tabards are now permanently learned across characters, accessed like mounts & pets.
    *Current mats can now level all professions to get over rough spots (introduced for Blacksmith & Cooking in MoP).
    *Auction Houses merged across battlegroups.
    *Challenge mode raids: players can now be scaled down to do older raids as if they were current.
    *Bronze dragons in the caverns of time can teleport you into an instance of original raids that have been altered (Naxx, Ony, ZG, ZA).
    *Raid finder, normal, and heroic gear have minor physical differences besides color (Example). Gear obtained in the raid finder is of rare quality.
    *Raid finder gear of previous raids can be purchased with justice points and previous season gear with honor points for transmogrification.
    *Players who have completed any difficulty of a raid on any character may now que for groups of the 'normal' difficulty if they meet the ilvl.
    *New raids are designed for 15-player groups only to support tuning and balancing.
    *Compromising between Cataclysm and Mists, dungeons can only be queued for once any of your characters has reached the entrance.
    *To encourage realm groups, completing dungeons in the Dungeon Finder will now provide additional gold and valor/justice points scaling with the number of players you queue with. Likewise with battlegrounds and honor points.
    *Players will now get bonus rewards two times per day up to seven times per week instead of once a day when using Dungeon Finder.
    *Certain factions can be championed through the tabard interface, allowing a player to gather reputation through running dungeons and heroics. Current factions has a daily cap to how much reputation can be earned this way, those from previous expansions do not.
    *Tabards have two versions, a Faction Initiate's Tabard and a Faction Champion's Tabard. Visually differentiated like the illustrious/renowned guild tabard and the private/scout vs knight/stone guard PvP tabards. The initiate tabard can be purchased at friendly reputation and the champion at exalted. Faction Champion's Tabards gain reputation faster with no cap (as one of your characters is already exalted).
    *New zones feature the introduction of public quests that scale with the number of participants.
    *Guild Officers can now send invites to players that have requested to join through the Guild Finder even if player is offline, they will be able to accept or decline once logged back in. The invite can be removed by guild officers if player has not accepted or declined.
    *The Guild Finder criteria has been expanded to include Casual, Hardcore, Social, Questing, Adventuring, Dungeons, Raids, Battlegrounds, Arena, and Role Playing as Guild Interests options and tickable boxes to indicate specific days for Availability.
    *An ingame forum has been integrated into the guild interface (example).
    *Draenei and Blood Elf starter zones updated to modern events, allow flying, and are merged into the Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms zones.
    *Spellbooks are trimmed down, merging similar and situational abilities.
    *Cosmetic items for mounts added (example).

PRE-EXPANSION EVENT
    Pre-Dark Tide patch updates Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms and merged starter zones. Over the course of the event, the water level on Azeroth rises submerging parts of the continent and naga invasion of all coastal regions until Thrall and the Earthen Ring are able to return the tide to reasonable levels at the end of the event. Regular naga invasions of Orgrimmar and Stormwind, at the end players can defeat the supercharged naga commander who drops loot. Potentially phased for only those level 60 and above to allow normal leveling.

NEW ZONES:

*Kul Tiras (90 - 91)
    The naga warlord Zethresh commands the naga forces who have overtaken Crestfall. The forsaken town of Drisburg is the Horde landing ground while Alliance players assist Tandred Proudmoore in reclaiming Boralus. Some spillover of the conflict in Tol Barad and Gilneas. Naval routes have been established by the alliance to Menethil Harbor and by the horde to Bilgewater Harbor. Fauna include turtles, crocolisks, crabs, and crawfish.
    *Zul'Dare (91 - 92)
    Treacherous cliffs tower over the rocky shoreline, making an uphill battle for anyone wishing to enter. The defensive terrain has allowed the resident dark trolls to hold off the naga invasion. Zul'Dare is visually very reminiscent of Howling Fjord.
    *Balor (91 - 93)
    Once a province of Stormwind, the island has since been overtaken by the kvaldir, shrouding parts in mist. A splinter sect of nerubians have also surfaced here.
    *Hiji (92 - 93)
    Also known as the dragon isle, Hiji is home to the matriarchal ogre society of Ogrezonia as well as many proto-drakes including the son of Galakrond. Led by Lord Gajanshis, a rebel group of naga known as the Venomtail have established the city of Nar'Ranzja on the island. Troll ruins surround an active volcano on the western edge, with a rock formation resembling the head of a dragon jutting out over the island. On the southern coast the remains of old god minions can be found like that in Master's Glaive.
    *Tel Abim (93 - 94)
    A desert-like island with numerous oases. Many have gone insane from a powerful prescence beneath the island. Tel Abim contains deposits of Kaja'mite which has caused the local gorillas to exhibit great intelligence (Planet of the Apes), attracting the interest of Trade Prince Gallywix, butting heads with the Venture Company and Kul Tiras port of Valorgarde. Fauna include basiliks, scorpids, wind serpents, hyenas, giraffes, raptors, plainstriders, thunder lizards, and turtles.
    *Zandalar (94 - 95)
    The birthplace of troll civilization, this island has been ravaged by the recent cataclysm, crossed by deep fissures. The boundaries of the elemental planes have been weakened here, making it a battleground between the various elements while the Zandalari fight to keep the sinking island afloat. A rebel group against Zul seeks to secure their future through diplomacy instead of conquest.
    *Plunder Isle (94 - 95)
    Dangerous, boisterous, drunken and bawdy, this tropical island is the center of piracy and a haven for outlaws in the south seas. The infamous Bloodsail Hold is the center of operations for a powerful pirate organization led by Duke Falrevere. Players must choose their allegiance between competing pirate factions (Scryer/Aldor Oracle/Frenzyheart).
    *Broken Isles (95)
    Players accompany Nazgrim or Taylor to the Broken Isles. The expedition here goes awry during a conflict with the other faction interrupted by naga kraken leading to players shipwrecking off the coast (reminiscent of vash'jr intro) of archipelago of islands under a neverending thunderstorm. Players encounter Drak'thul with the remaining Stormreaver clan and Naisha's escaped wardens. Wrathion shows a particular interest in the Tomb of Sargeras.
    *Kezan
    Seeking new sources of labor the goblin trade coalition are now allowing all races to board vessels bound to Undermine from Ratchet and Booty Bay. The city of Undermine acts as a neutral capitol with a district for Horde and Alliance on each side, and Shipmaster Placeholder teleports players to the faction ship in the zone of their choosing.
    *Amani Vale (95+) (added in patch 6.1) (Map by Amonra)
    New quest zone added in patch 6.1 featuring the rise of the serpent goddess Ula-Tek.
    *Darkspear Islands (95+) (added in patch 6.1
    Once the land of the darkspear these islands are now contested between horde and alliance fleets.
    *Zuldazar (95+) (added in patch 6.2)
    Raised plateau on Zandalar isle. New daily zone for the Zuldazar raid. Very mayan/aztec inspired architecture.
    *Eye of the Maelstrom (95++) (added in patch 6.4)
    Massive zone featuring several subzones (see Vash'jr). Within the waters of the Eye are the opposing empires of the makrura and naga. When Brann Bronzebeard visited it, he saw more forms of life that he imagined existed in all the world.

NEW RACES:
    Both besetted by the Dark Tide, these newly playable races turn to their old allies as their lands begin sliding into the ocean.
    *Ogre (H)
    -Classes: Warrior, Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Shaman, Death Knight, Monk
    -Starting Zone: Dustwallow Marsh (1 - 12 H)
    -Faction: Stonemaul Clan
    -Racial Mount: Kodo
    Ogre players fight alongside the half-orc Rexxar and at the end of the zone are evacuated from the almost entirely submerged zone via zeppelin to Orgrimmar and renew allegiance to Vol'jin.
    *High Elf (A)
    -Classes: Paladin, Hunter, Rogue, Mage, Druid, Priest, Monk
    -Starting Zone: Northeron (1 - 12 A)
    -Faction: Northeron
    -Racial Mount: Unicorn
    High elf players defend a gateway portal to Stormwind so displaced refuges can escape, then enter themelves and renew allegiance to Varian. Northeron is a mountainous region whose fauna include bears, wolves, lynxes, gryphons, as well as the mystical unicorn.

(No new classes introduced so monks can continue to integrate.)

DUNGEONS:
    -Zethresh Grotto (Kul Tiras) (90 - 92)
    Lair of the naga warlord Zethresh. Also some murlocs.
    -Zin'Dare Temple (Zul'Dare) (90 - 92)
    Amani attempting to resurrect their warlord Zul'jin, infiltrated and manipulated by demons.
    -Balor Depths (Balor) (91 - 93)
    Underneath the island of Balor stirs a nerubian complex built by a splinter faction.
    -Hiji Hollow (Hiji) (92 - 94)
    The insides of the volcanic Mount Hiji dominated by lava elementals.
    -Halls of Life (Hiji) (93 - 95)
    A titan structure on Hiji once like Ulduar's Conservatory of Life has been corrupted by old gods and home to bizzare mutated creatures.
    -Defiastown (Plunder Isle) (94 - 95)
    A dark alleyway serving as a bastion for the Defias pirate gang led by the tauren Mr Smite.
    -Den of the Cold Eye (Plunder Isle) (94 - 95)
    A series of natural caves favored by frightening local fauna including giant basilisks.
    -Mount Mugamba (Zandalar) (94 - 95)
    Covered with snow and cold, ice trolls dwell on this towering mountain with totems chiseled of solid ice.
    -Suramar Ruins (Broken Isles) (95)
    Night elven ruins similar to Dire Maul. Enemies are orcs.
    -Izal-Shurah (Broken Isles) (95)
    Spirits of the highborne wander enslaved by demons.
    -Blackfathom Deeps (Ashenvale) (Heroic)
    Revamped for Dark Tide.
    -Zul'Farrak (Tanaris) (Heroic)
    Revamped for Dark Tide.
    -Sunken Temple (Swamp of Sorrows) (Heroic)
    Revamped for Dark Tide.
    -Gishan Caverns (Eye of the Maelstrom) (95++) (added in patch 6.3)
    Avoided by the naga, these caverns are rumored to house gargantuan sea creatures.
    -Lost Cove (Eye of the Maelstrom) (95++) (added in patch 6.3)
    Cove of ghost ships manned by the skeletons of those who fell into the maelstrom, "Davy Jones' Locker".
    -Pillar Deep (Eye of the Maelstrom) (95++) (added in patch 6.3)
    A terraced area with many thermal vents releasing steam and gas bubbles. There are hundreds of colossal column-like tubeworms grown on the acidic gas from the volcanic fissures.

RAIDS:
    *Tomb of Sargeras (Tier 17)
    Underground laybrinth full of demons led by nathrezim and doomlords.
    *Abyssal Maw (Tier 17)
    Neptulon's scrapped raid from Cataclysm.
    *Throne of the Dragon (Tier 17)
    Den of the proto-drake son of Galakrond. A short raid, like Gruul's Lair or the Throne of the Four Winds.
    *Zuldazar Plateau (Tier 18)
    Features an entry subzone with four bosses that later allows multiple paths of progression like Ulduar. Enlisting the aid of the faceless, Zul is revealed to be a minion of the old god N'zoth. Once defeated he retreats to the Emerald Dream. Raid faction is Hand of Rastakhan (Ashen Verdict / Avengers of Hyjal).
    *Eternal Palace (Tier 19)
    Palace of a twisted beauty and residence of Queen Azshara. The Earthen Ring cannot keep the ever-growing pressure of the Dark Tide at bay for much longer. Players venture in to stop the Dark Tide from sinking all of Azeroth. Split into four wings with two culmination bosses much like Naxxramas.

PVP:
    *Older battlegrounds redesigned to bring up to the standard of more recent ones.
    *Alterac Valley removed from random queue, revamped to provide a similar experience to it's original appearance. Frostwolf and Stormpike Commendations gained from completing daily battleground quests are used to purchase cosmetic equipment and items.
    *New Battleground: Greenwood Pass
    Igiarmpr's battleground concept set in Northeron. Factions are dwarves and high elves for alliance, forsaken and blood elves for horde. Wyverns replaced with Gryphons.

ACHIEVEMENTS
    *Glory of the Dark Tide Raider (Reward: Rainbow Plumed Proto-Drake Mount)
    *Zuldazar Plateau (Reward: <name>, Hand of Rastakhan)
    *Heroic: Ula-Tek (Reward: <name> the Godbreaker)
    *Glory of the Zuldazar Raider (Reward: Swift Bat Mount)
    *Heroic: Queen Azshara (Reward: <name>, Light of Lights)
    *Glory of the Eternal Palace Raider (Reward: Swift Couatl Mount)

Patch 6.1
    *New quest zone Amani Forest featuring serpent goddess Ula-Tek.
    *New world PvP and daily zone Darkspear Islands.
    Patch 6.2
    *New daily zone Zuldazar.
    *Raid: Zuldazar Plateau
    Patch 6.3
    *Naval battles, something like Archeage.
    *Kraken world boss, engaged via above ships.
    Patch 6.4
    *New quest and daily zone Eye of the Maelstrom. Players start at hated with the Mak'aru faction and must prove themselves against the naga.
    *Three new instances: Gishan Caverns, Lost Cove, Pillar Deep.
    *Raid: Eternal Palace
    Except for a few things (we should call that area as Greenwood instead of Northeron), I agree this idea verbatim. Hopefully Blizzard has something like this in mind for the South Seas expansion...

10+ Year Old Account
    Emerald Dream expansion won't happen. At best it'll be a patch/raid.

OT: I'm hoping for a Azshara/N'zoth South Seas expansion.
    Agreed, thats all it can really be Xavius & N'zoth run the Emerald Dream, while N'zoth is prbly controlling Queen Azshara.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    why is there not a pet breeding profession yet?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dustwallow Marsh should also be a hostile zone in which the Grimtotem take over the area and control it for their very own.
    The Elder Crone or Bitch, claims the Wrymbog as well for her own and builds a large Bluff for her and her Grimtotem and push out the local Black Dragons in the area.
    Naming her bluff after her proud tribe and naming a area for her own to dwell in she names the bluff, Grim Bluff and the Wrymbog gets attention from her as a way to escape if she has any problems with her enemies.
    NEW LOYAL GRIMTOTEM;
    Percokang Grimtotem: Lords over a group of Grimtotem searching in the Wrymbog for weapons that the Grimtotem can use-
    Asoesnatk Grimtotem: Watches over his master The Elder Crone and is loyal to her, and would even give him his life for her-
    Dremwqerth Grimtotem: Helps out Percokang with his search and Drem has second thoughts finding weapons of mass destruction-
    Imrsgnia Darkstorm-Loyal Grimtotem Dark Shaman to the Elder Crone of the Grimtotem-
    Nikshtfh Blacksmeer- The Grimtotem Champion and Destroyer of the Grimtotem's Enemies-
    Thefemk-Another young Tauren who has second thoughts about his decision with aiding the Crone-

Grimtotem Holdings in Dustwallow Marsh:
    Grim Bluff-Main Operations in the Marsh-
    Wrymbog-Escape Holdings for the Grimtotem if anything goes bad for them-
    Grimtotem Hold-Taken over Stonemaul Ruins for the Grimtotem-
    Blackhoof Village-Grimtotem Camp of loyal Grimtotems-
    Direhorn Post-Was moved south do to the flood in the Marsh-
    For the Horde!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Percokang Grimtotem: Lords over a group of Grimtotem searching in the Wrymbog for weapons that the Grimtotem can use-
    Asoesnatk Grimtotem: Watches over his master The Elder Crone and is loyal to her, and would even give him his life for her-
    Dremwqerth Grimtotem: Helps out Percokang with his search and Drem has second thoughts finding weapons of mass destruction-
    Imrsgnia Darkstorm-Loyal Grimtotem Dark Shaman to the Elder Crone of the Grimtotem-
    Nikshtfh Blacksmeer- The Grimtotem Champion and Destroyer of the Grimtotem's Enemies-
    Thefemk-Another young Tauren who has second thoughts about his decision with aiding the Crone-
    How are you supposed to pronounce those??? I... I don't even...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    How are you supposed to pronounce those??? I... I don't even...
    Per-co-kang, Aso-esn-atk, Drem-qerth, Imr-sg-nia, Nik-sh-tfh, Thef-emk.

There you go.
    For the Horde!