Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Effinhunter View Post
    We also have fixed this in our raid by advocating players use Skada over Recount (if they're going to run meters at all). When Recount was disabled, no one in the raid has complained (just verified this again last night in normal Lei Shen). As far as I know, no one has complained about lag during Stampede after pausing/disabling Recount on their game.

On that note, if people complain about having to disable their damage meters (and they tend to), just tell them to do /recount pause before the battle and /recount pause after instead of logging and disabling (which is more of a pain).
    Addon Control Panel and even some scripts allow you to disable mods with just a UI reload, not a relog. I haven't logged out to disable or enable a mod in many years.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've only experienced the lag in one instance and that was on Sha of Fear. No matter when I stampeded, FPS always dropped to about 5 for a few seconds and then shot back up. It only ever happens on that fight. I used to use Recount/Omen but recently changed to Skada, I no longer get the lag. But it wouldn't surprise me if it was just a coincidence.