Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    i run skada and we usually have 4 hunters in the raid and we all pretty much use stampede at the same time. No one in my raid has noticed any lag. It seems odd that there are people who can run skada/recount etc without any lag and others who can't. Those that are facing lag maybe have your raid disable all dps meters and then do an attempt and see if it is still there.

Quote Originally Posted by jinsu View Post
    i run skada and we usually have 4 hunters in the raid and we all pretty much use stampede at the same time. No one in my raid has noticed any lag. It seems odd that there are people who can run skada/recount etc without any lag and others who can't. Those that are facing lag maybe have your raid disable all dps meters and then do an attempt and see if it is still there.
    We also have fixed this in our raid by advocating players use Skada over Recount (if they're going to run meters at all). When Recount was disabled, no one in the raid has complained (just verified this again last night in normal Lei Shen). As far as I know, no one has complained about lag during Stampede after pausing/disabling Recount on their game.

On that note, if people complain about having to disable their damage meters (and they tend to), just tell them to do /recount pause before the battle and /recount pause after instead of logging and disabling (which is more of a pain).

Quote Originally Posted by Effinhunter View Post
    We also have fixed this in our raid by advocating players use Skada over Recount (if they're going to run meters at all). When Recount was disabled, no one in the raid has complained (just verified this again last night in normal Lei Shen). As far as I know, no one has complained about lag during Stampede after pausing/disabling Recount on their game.

On that note, if people complain about having to disable their damage meters (and they tend to), just tell them to do /recount pause before the battle and /recount pause after instead of logging and disabling (which is more of a pain).
    Addon Control Panel and even some scripts allow you to disable mods with just a UI reload, not a relog. I haven't logged out to disable or enable a mod in many years.

I've only experienced the lag in one instance and that was on Sha of Fear. No matter when I stampeded, FPS always dropped to about 5 for a few seconds and then shot back up. It only ever happens on that fight. I used to use Recount/Omen but recently changed to Skada, I no longer get the lag. But it wouldn't surprise me if it was just a coincidence.

Main Toon - Hunter (currently an LFR hero). Blue Label - 13/14H (SoO) 25 man.
    YouTube - I post all my gameplay (mainly KH, so far) videos here (mostly boss fights), I am currently running through Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix on Proud Mode. I am aiming to catalogue all boss fights in 1080p HD using PCSX2 to emulate and Fraps to record. Give my videos a watch and some constructive criticism. Thanks.