Deleted

Enchance help 2p t15 > 4p t14 ??

Recently just picked up my 2 set for t15 and im curious Whether it is stronger than the 4 set for t14
    currently running UF + EM mastery build
    any tips at all ? or help in this ?

I'm afraid you're going to have to sim it mate, are you focusing more on haste or mastery?
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Deleted

Preeeeeeeeeeeetty sure that 4P T14 > 2P T15, but given the iLvl upgrades of using 522s over 496s, the T15 probably works out better.

Do what the others said and sim it.
    Updating my signature from my WoD characters.

Yikes.

Probably better than you, probably also a casual these days. Go on, keep being elitist.

Deleted
    Simcraft is soo dodgy for enchance though purely cos of the randomness of maelstroms and trinket procs but ill look into it

Deleted
    Personally I saw a dps gain from going to 2p T15 (helm, chest - so the pieces are quite well itemised) from 4p T14. I'd also suggest running a sim. Funny thing is that my reforge plots still show mastery as providing more damage than a haste heavy build - with all of the typical talent builds. Still at 513ilvl but I've seen people posting how they have found haste coming out on top at as low as 510 ilvl (for reference, 1x RPPM trinket at the moment - Bad Juju)

To answer the original question, 2 ilvl 522 tier was enough for me to make the upgrade worthwhile from heroic T14 4pc (was running 2pc + 2pc). ymmv based on available gear and whatnot so simming is important.

Quote Originally Posted by caballitomalo View Post
    Im not 100% on this but: the "haste is king" deal went down a bit when they tuned the PPM trinkets. Also, until people start getting legendary meta gem along with the PPM trinkets, haste wont go so high in value. If you are still using some older gear and havent gotten some of the new trinkets then chances are mastery is pretty close to haste. Also, keep in mind, that talents also have an impact, in fights with lots of switching and where heavy aoe is needed, mastery might still be the stronger stat.
    The tuning had no effect on haste value per se. The trinkets and meta still scale the same with haste as before. What changed was attack speed not scaling them anymore. What is unclear to me is if we'll hit a point where our trinkets more or less saturate our important combat periods (ascend / FE) and start only predominantly impact our non-CD phases. I suspect this is part of the issue with the Talisman of Bloodlust and it being significantly worse than Renataki's after the proc rate buff.

Keep in mind both of our BIS trinkets proc AGI and more haste makes them proc more often which increases our burst AoE potential. Sometimes RNG will fail you though so you are correct in that sustained AoE is probably better suited to Mastery.

Simcraft is soo dodgy for enchance though purely cos of the randomness of maelstroms and trinket procs but ill look into it
    This is incredibly wrong. Simc does upwards of 10000 iterations (more if you tell it to). This averages out the rng and generally the #s are good to within + or 0 100DPS (assuming 10000 iterations). Yes you will not get those #s every fight but it is what you can expect on average for a patchwerk. There are possibly bugs or things incorrectly modeled in simc (it is open source and reverse engineered after all) but this has nothing to do with randomness of our spec.
    Last edited by Ryethe; 2013-04-04 at 04:15 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by splinternz View Post
    Personally I saw a dps gain from going to 2p T15 (helm, chest - so the pieces are quite well itemised) from 4p T14. I'd also suggest running a sim. Funny thing is that my reforge plots still show mastery as providing more damage than a haste heavy build - with all of the typical talent builds. Still at 513ilvl but I've seen people posting how they have found haste coming out on top at as low as 510 ilvl (for reference, 1x RPPM trinket at the moment - Bad Juju)
    Your stat weights depend on your other gear, etc. It would be different for everyone. With tier, initially, i saw a dps loss (in real and in sim) when i went from 4p t14 to 2p/2p, you'll need to sim it.

On the topic of haste, my reforge plot, stat weights are both showing haste>agi>mastery. I'm running bad juju and renataki, at 52.3% haste, I'm seeing both trinket uptime at 30-50% each in raid raid/dummies.

I started to see haste > mastery with 4pc, i didn't have any rppm trinkets back then at around 515 ilvl. now i'm simming at haste 2.61, mastery 2.30, agi 5.06
    I'm just doing agi/haste reforge plot to determine if i should gem straight haste.

IF you dont have 4p t14 HC 2/2 upgrade go 2pT15 normal simple

Deleted
    Thanks for the input guys really helped. and another question I have like 1 good weapon from council MH or OH for lava lash damage ? other is LFR shek zeer weapon fun times

Best weapon should ALWAYS be in your main hand.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;