Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Leveling withOUT killing?

Hey guys,

There's a competition going on in my guild called the Pacifist Challenge. You basically have to reach the goal level (60) without killing anything, critters included.

What ways are there in-game to earn xp viably without killing something? I've been at pet battles, but I'm probably 200 in and only Level 7, so... probably no more for me
    Sure there may be some world event dailies, perhaps even some quests, exploring zones, etc.
    Am I missing anything?
    Also just as a side note you can't be grouped with anyone and have them do the killing for you, it still tracks it in your statistics.

Thanks
    #TeamHunter

Deleted
    Pick up mining and herbalism

10+ Year Old Account
    Mining and herbing give quite a lot.

Pet battles as you said also.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

RAF up to 80.
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2013-04-28 at 07:09 PM.

explore alot and also get herbalism and mining as when you do these they give u experience for doing it. there are people who have done this "challange" but they did it to max and they farmed ALOT of mats

Only thing that comes to mind is exploring, but even that won't get you to 60. If there is a way I would like to know, good luck with this for you and your guild!

I'd imagine being selective with quests, like just doing the ones that requires you to gather shit, is a viable option. Also, choose two gathering proffesions, like Herbalism and Mining to get some good chunks of xp while levelling. And yeah, exploring the zone as you go is good as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

Quote Originally Posted by Solarflair View Post
    You basically have to reach the goal level (60) without killing anything, critters included.

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    RAF up to 80. Level the rest of the way doing the monk daily quest + some other non killing dailies.

man people are smart and stuff
    N

10+ Year Old Account
    Exploring rewards you tons of EXP.
    Try to farm the 300% exp bonus potion on your main, and then do exploration/petbattle, rewards you much more exp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Archaeology

How do they make sure you don't kill anything?

Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    How do they make sure you don't kill anything?
    Track statistics tab in your achievement pane
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

my friend lvled an alt from 85-90 just mining, so 1-60 doing it shouldn't be to rough, just travel time.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

I see a lot of people mentioning pet battles. Aren't you technically killing other pets with your own pets in those?

10+ Year Old Account
    But... but Pet battles... Killing!
    3 manning all Challenge Modes on GOLD! - Youtube.com/MyCelar

Quote Originally Posted by PoisonedLizard View Post
    I see a lot of people mentioning pet battles. Aren't you technically killing other pets with your own pets in those?
    No, they get worn out and faint.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nvm fully reading the op helps :P

I'd go with professions of some kind tbh, it'll be the quickest and will make you some moneys, most likely extremely boring though.

Quote Originally Posted by PoisonedLizard View Post
    Nah it's just like pokemon, they just faint. Well except for Gary's Raticate.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

troll battlegrounds, dont kill anybody and hope your team wins. cap if you can
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    No, they get worn out and faint.
    Still kinda defeats the purpose. It's not very pacifist. :P