Anyone else find that Transmogrification makes you feel better about ur 'okish' gear?

I am in full HC tank gear, and my luck hasn't been good when it comes to LFR (never is) and so I only have 2 pieces over 2 weeks of raiding : ( However going out and soloing raids and instances for transmog gear and putting it on makes me feel better about it because at least I know I don't look like I have just dinged for instance lol

Anyone else finds it helps when your gear isn't so great?

Quote Originally Posted by Silock View Post
    I am in full HC tank gear, and my luck hasn't been good when it comes to LFR (never is) and so I only have 2 pieces over 2 weeks of raiding : ( However going out and soloing raids and instances for transmog gear and putting it on makes me feel better about it because at least I know I don't look like I have just dinged for instance lol

Anyone else finds it helps when your gear isn't so great?
    I for one do not care for getting "better" gear as much as I used to do when I ran a 25 man guild. I always wanted a full matching set asap. Not specifically because it was a better set, but because I wouldn't look like a clown anymore.

Now I never (unless I want to) look like a clown. Even during leveling I transmogged my gear everytime I got something new. Sometimes I didn't use an upgrade if it was minor because I couldn't be arsed moving back to the transmogguy.

So yes Transmog helps you not care that much if you have pro gear or not. That said, I still want upgrades it makes "grinding" that much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    I for one do not care for getting "better" gear as much as I used to do when I ran a 25 man guild. I always wanted a full matching set asap. Not specifically because it was a better set, but because I wouldn't look like a clown anymore.

Now I never (unless I want to) look like a clown. Even during leveling I transmogged my gear everytime I got something new. Sometimes I didn't use an upgrade if it was minor because I couldn't be arsed moving back to the transmogguy.

So yes Transmog helps you not care that much if you have pro gear or not. That said, I still want upgrades it makes "grinding" that much easier.
    You obviously have alot of Transmogs, I am still farming them on my paladin and I am slowely but surely getting some nice pieces. I too still want upgrades of course, but your right a bout it being less of a major issue now as one of the largest incentives to getting new items was for the cosmetics : )

Y'know, I don't really bother to transmog until I have something like reasonable gear. Feels like a reward.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like my gear stats, but hated my gear look. I am not a kung fu warrior from the Ming dynasty. I am a blood elf who prefers to wear the metal of northrend (Saronite). I picked the Ornate Saronite for an xmog because I thought it looked cool and suited my character I like having people wonder why I am wearing Northrend plate, yet have almost 415K HP unbuffed.

WTB more storage space!