10+ Year Old Account

Make Force Of Nature as useful as incarnation! It got so much potential [Boomkin]

Anyone else than me that wants Force Of Nature to be on par with Incarnation? It got so much potential.

Also, using Incarnation in PvP is just useless atm. This is the rotation: Use Incarnation > get cc'ed > get cc'ed again > and again > Incarnation is over.
    Well, its just logic isnt it? You see a normal Boomkin form, then suddenly he becomes a freakin raid boss. Of course you just cc him to oblivion.

MAKE FORCE OF NATURE USEFUL. And yea, I've seen the 5.3 patchnotes. And I dont think that the Force Of Nature change will be any better.

UPDATE:

I've thought about how they could change it for the good of PvP, and here is some solutions i came up with:

- More health, more dmg from spell power/pvp power.

- You get 3 treants (instead of 1 big as for 5.3). They have a pet bar, your treants can use your starsurge procs while you cast other spells.

- Treants can cast cyclone.

- Treants can root.

- Treants have starfall if you are in Lunar Eclipse.

Not saying they should have all of those above, but they are some of the options I would like. But, here is what I would like the most of all:

Force Of Nature now gives you a pet, with a pet bar, that you control all the time. Just like hunter, UH dks, mage and Warlock pets.
    This pet will cast wrath and starfire depending on your eclipse, they will have a small chance to get starsurge procs from your moonfire/sunfire, they will be able to root every 20(?) sec, and they will have an interrupt like warlock pet.

OH HOW I WOULD LOVE THAT. Owl with a pet <3
    Last edited by Machomaije; 2013-04-04 at 11:58 AM.

Deleted
    You're throwing stones to incorrect window, if you want somebody from Blizzard read this, post it on official forums.

Seems youre talking about pvp only where (as you stated btw) are treants > incarnation. So what is the problem you want to point out ?
    In pve are for some fights or lets say situations treants > incarnation too (heavy movement). Really not a no-go talent.

15+ Year Old Account
    a similar problem exist with force of nature and incarnation for guardian druids
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysoph View Post
    You're throwing stones to incorrect window, if you want somebody from Blizzard read this, post it on official forums.

Seems youre talking about pvp only where (as you stated btw) are treants > incarnation. So what is the problem you want to point out ?
    In pve are for some fights or lets say situations treants > incarnation too (heavy movement). Really not a no-go talent.
    I didnt make the thread for them to read it, I made it for other druids to read it to maybe make the group of people who wants it bigger, then, and only then they will change it. Get my point? The larger amount of people who wants something, the bigger is the chance for it to actually happend.

The problem I want to point out is that without Incarnation Balance druids have no burst or anything at all almost. But, however. When using Incarnation you will be cc'ed or pillarLoS'ed throughout the whole duration of it, which basicly makes it somehow useless.
    And, Force Of Nature dont do enough damage to even be concidered atm, and their also fairly easy to kill as they only have health enough to be oneshotted, they also use a large amount of time to cast which also means their to easy to kite.
    Last edited by Machomaije; 2013-04-04 at 11:47 AM.

The problem with Tier 4 is that Incarnation is too powerful for there to be any reason to pick something else. They should've made Incarnation a base-line ability instead of a talent and replaced it with something else. There is no other option that provides the same damage output or healing output for a Druid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SolHeiM View Post
    The problem with Tier 4 is that Incarnation is too powerful for there to be any reason to pick something else. They should've made Incarnation a base-line ability instead of a talent and replaced it with something else. There is no other option that provides the same damage output or healing output for a Druid.
    This was my feedback in beta and I still feel this way. SotF/FoN are good concepts for talents, but Incarnation interacts too well with fight mechanics/external buffs/short term CDs/etc to really use anything else. Having a third option alongside them of a similar level of power would actually be an interesting decision, rather than the way it is now.

Deleted
    Treants are even today a valid choice for some fights. There is no spell in our arsenal which scales with intellect that well, so if you are lucky enough to time them to procs you will be getting very good numbers.

Actually my wrathcalcs is showing (very minor) increase when using FON > Incarnation.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't act like you're alone, in any PvP situation, as soon as it's noticed you've popped C/ds, being druids/palas/shammys etc etc you will have people who want to CC you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysoph View Post
    Treants are even today a valid choice for some fights. There is no spell in our arsenal which scales with intellect that well, so if you are lucky enough to time them to procs you will be getting very good numbers.

Actually my wrathcalcs is showing (very minor) increase when using FON > Incarnation.
    It's a small increase on paper, however in the real world it's a DPS loss due to the fact they are on a short CD and you have to delay almost every use (either to avoid them dying or to wait for NG) enough to mean you'll probably lose a cast over the course of the fight, as well as the fact they can die anyway and have awful AI. They also don't have the effect that Incarnation does when stacked with fight mechanics and procs/CDs/etc.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's such a brain dead obvious choice to make Incarnation baseline and come up with something new for this tier on par with SotF and FoN. I would actually enjoy experimenting around with those different choices on different fights, but as we have seen time and time again Blizzard fails at recognizing the legitimate problems that have very simple solutions. Instead they focus all their time and energy on the legitimate problems that have no simple solution whatsoever (let's talk again about item squishing or what the difficulty of LFR should be -_-).

I'm willing to be Incarnation will be gone from the talent page come next expansion, but it's something they can easily do in a major content patch.