Deleted

Secondary Stat on Horridon HC (10 man)

Hey guys!

edit: I ofcourse ment Tortos... Total derp

Quick question here. We started progressing on Tortos Heroic yesterday. And I was thinking, since the crystal shell absorbs all the healing done, mastery doesn't really work here. Only for part of the fight where the shield is off (after quake stomp). Do you guys reforge everything to haste for this fight, or do you still stay with mastery!

Holymeat
    Last edited by mmoc9e2659249a; 2013-04-04 at 11:25 AM.

Not true. If it works the same as priest bubbles ( I assume it does ), it's consumed before the shield.

Deleted
    All I noticed is, since the heals gets absorbed, the mastery shield doesnt stack. I was watching the meters, and Illuminated Healing was almost non-consistend on the meters. Maybe its a skada problem tho, but as far as i've seen, my mastery shield didnt get applied when I was healing people with the Crystal Shell

Quote Originally Posted by Holymeat View Post
    All I noticed is, since the heals gets absorbed, the mastery shield doesnt stack. I was watching the meters, and Illuminated Healing was almost non-consistend on the meters. Maybe its a skada problem tho, but as far as i've seen, my mastery shield didnt get applied when I was healing people with the Crystal Shell
    It might be that since it didn't actually "heal" the mastery isn't procced. Howver, if you heal someone without a shield, and then they get a shield, it will be eaten first.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    It might be that since it didn't actually "heal" the mastery isn't procced. Howver, if you heal someone without a shield, and then they get a shield, it will be eaten first.
    Yeah. But thats why my question was what would be more efficient. Like I can see Haste being more efficient here because you'll mostly be stacking the shield on people, and not actually "healing" them. But maybe its both fine, and mastery is slightly better during the times when there is no shield.

To be honest, I'm not sure. I don't play holy. But haste might be helpful since lolturtleseverywhere.

Mastery does not lose any effectiveness from the shield mechanic. Illuminated Healing is absorbed before crystal shell.

The only thing I might suggest is that because Eternal Flame blanketing does very little overhealing, going for the next breakpoint is slightly more appealing. I didn't do this but its the only reason I might consider not going full mastery for this fight.

Deleted
    Yes I noticed last night that the mastery shield still works indeed. Silly me. Didnt get the boss down tho .