Page 1 of 3
LastLast

BlizzCon 2013 Tickets On Sale April 24 and 27

Battleground Roles, Loot Spec Menu, LFR Difficulty, Blue Tweets, HS Interview, Comic

BlizzCon 2013 Tickets On Sale April 24 and 27
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Mark your calendars—a Blizzard is coming to Southern California! Tickets for BlizzCon® 2013 will go on sale in two batches on Wednesday, April 24 at 7 p.m. PDT and Saturday, April 27 at 10 a.m. PDT through the official BlizzCon website. In addition, a limited number of tickets to an exclusive pre-BlizzCon Benefit Dinner will go on sale Wednesday, May 1 at 7 p.m. PDT.

BlizzCon 2013 takes place November 8 and 9 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, CA, and tickets to the two-day show will be available at $175 USD each. Tickets to the Benefit Dinner (which includes admission to BlizzCon) will be priced at $500 USD each, with proceeds benefitting Children’s Hospital of Orange County. Tickets to previous BlizzCon events have sold out within minutes, so be sure to synchronize your hourglasses.

Paladins, demon hunters, and Ghosts who can’t make it to the show in person will once again have the option to enjoy BlizzCon from home by ordering a BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, offering comprehensive live coverage of the event via a multi-channel Internet stream. Further details on the Virtual Ticket, including pricing, availability, and programming information, will be announced at a later date.

See the full press release or check out the BlizzCon Ticket page for more information, and be sure visit the official BlizzCon website at the dates and times above for a chance to purchase a ticket to the show. We hope to see you in Anaheim!
    Last edited by chaud; 2013-04-04 at 02:33 PM.

Like either of the batches will last more than an hour of sale.

Oh yea, of course. The leak to Titan happened the day before they announce tickets are going to come out, right? That was hardly an accidental leak. They gave just enough info and "more will be released at Blizzcon" to make people salivate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tickets from the dinner go to help Children's Hospital? Great, I love that show.

Best thing about Blizzcon is knowing there will be big annoucements. Whole reason there wasn't Blizzcon 2012 was due to no announcements, after all!

So...

Titan? Previews, maybe. Release date or demo footage unlikely.

Diablo 3 expansion? Perhaps.

Hints at the next WoW expansion? Maybe, but not as likely.

Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void? Unlikely, but I can dream.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Best thing about Blizzcon is knowing there will be big annoucements. Whole reason there wasn't Blizzcon 2012 was due to no announcements, after all!

So...

Agreed Durandro, anyone remember the second to last blizzcon where there where like no announcements at all? I think the highlight was revealing monk class for D3 or so. That one was terrible.
    The last one was great though, so many announcements i could hardly catch my breath haha.

And generally i asolutely LOVE Blizzcon, buy the virtual ticket and plant my ass the whole weekend with gaming and good snacks simultaniously. Good times <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Oh yea, of course. The leak to Titan happened the day before they announce tickets are going to come out, right? That was hardly an accidental leak. They gave just enough info and "more will be released at Blizzcon" to make people salivate.
    I really hope the leak was false. Partially false anyways.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account

So...

Actually they already confirmed that they will do the 4 things

-A small info about Titan (don't get your hopes high, just small infos)
    -Diablo 3 expansion
    -Starcraft: legacy of the Void
    -WoW expansion

Looking forward to seeing how fast the tickets get sold. =P

Glad I don't have to try getting a ticket, I'll watch it online, thank you very much! =P

When else would they announce the next expansion? I'm 99,9% sure that WoW Expansion 5 will be at Blizzcon, otherwise it'll be announced earlier at somewhere or just randomly or it's never coming (yeah right!). =)

What leak for Titan. Link please?

Emerald Dream Expansion! ill call it now.
    Last edited by Noix; 2013-04-04 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Because they need more hype to sell out tickets.

Search for "Titan leak" in the forums and I'm sure you'll find it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noix View Post
    What leak for Titan. Link please?

here the link: http://titanfocus.info/_/news/projec...3-and-more-r65

---------- Post added 2013-04-04 at 08:59 AM ----------

Hey guys with the TITAN leak they said:

BLIZZCON 2013 - Titan Teaser, details on expansions for all other major franchises (SC2, D3, WoW). There will be other small Titan teasers at the event but nothing major. They don't want to show any game-play until they have a solid date for beta.

So be happy, NEW EXPANSIONS

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Paladins, demon hunters, and Ghosts

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    demon hunters

Not sure if any significance to the 'demon hunter' being mentioned for no proper reason out of the blue whatsoever, but it does seem... relevant.

Agh, screw that - they mean D3 Demon Hunter of course.

Ghost = Starcraft II
    Demon Hunter = Diablo III
    Paladin = World of Warcraft

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

Quote Originally Posted by Noix View Post

Most likely an expansion involving the Burning Legion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5hOl...A8VNZ7LBR5Tx-8 (scroll to 2:37)

Deleted
    Ooh, why did I think that this one will be in october? Sweet, no chance of going personally or financing a stream, but new information floods always gets me excited for these.

Deleted
    Were the tickets to the last Blizzcon also $175? I somehow remember them to be $100. I got the hotel booked already, so fingers crossed I can get 2 tickets as well

Quote Originally Posted by magnoberta View Post
    Were the tickets to the last Blizzcon also $175? I somehow remember them to be $100. I got the hotel booked already, so fingers crossed I can get 2 tickets as well
    $175

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...e-on-May-21-25

Deleted

ah, thanks! Then I won't get upset about an imaginary price increase

Quote Originally Posted by magnoberta View Post
    Yeah they were $175 the last one also. In fact, this is the first time the ticket price has not gone up from the previous Blizzcon. The haven't been $100 since the first one I think.

Possibly not the best idea to book the hotel in advance (lots of people end up with hotel rooms and no tickets that way) but if you are really insistent on going, then you can pretty much guarantee that you will get a ticket, as Blizzard has not yet found a good way to stop the ticket scalpers from buying up a large amount (sometimes I think the majority) of tickets just so they can put them on ebay. The only question is how much you will end up paying for it.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.