Does anyone know a resto druid fourm?

Yes I know I'm evil for looking for another forum, but alot of classes have their own websites dedicated too them.

Like The Inconspicuous bear is for guardian druids...Does anyone know a site like that for resto druids?

I think the only Resto Druid fourm is Tree of Life. You can glyph it though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yendig View Post
    I think the only Resto Druid fourm is Tree of Life. You can glyph it though.
    think he is asking about a forum (well like this one) not form, as tree of life or glyph of trent.

thing is OP, this forum gives you quite a nice way to chat about druids and all it's natures...

I mean there's several websites about Resto druids, yet either they tend to run a little outdated or some even not pointing anything at all besides user and small community updates.

therefore i think this is probably the best place for all your doubts to be published and cleared, MMO champion has grown from a small website ( oh yeah I recall those days :P ) to probably the "biggest fish in the tank"... here you can find a community so large that all your questions can be met with a correct and backed up answer, you can get in the guides a lot of useful info about how to use all your toolkit and the nuances on it... so... allow me to ask frankly... if you have access to the best solution to your problems, why look elsewhere?

Best regards!
    Kliker