Thread: Two questions

Two questions

Hello all, I'm currently using normal mode Bad Juju and Vicious Talisman. I coined on Heroic Jin-Rokh last night and won the Heroic Thunderforged version of Rentaki's Soul Charm. I've checked current trinket values and just want confirmation whether this is worth using in any situation or should I just DE it?

Second Question is about 4pc. I'm currently 3/4 on T15 set and was wondering about CD order. I'm currently Combat and now that I won't be using AR and SB on the same CD, which do I pop first in my rotation.

I would appreciate some advice, thank you.

Also, here is a link to my character if that helps:
    http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/...r%C3%ACmmfang/

Deleted
    If you can use all of the expertise on Rentaki's them I believe it's a DPS increase; however, I have no numbers to back this up.

I have a variety of trinkets also and since no one has concrete numbers I'm just going off of 'feel' and have chosen to use Bottle HC and Talisman normal regardless that I have the rep trinket (cant use all the hit) and JuJu and Rune.

Hope that helped:/ - Can't help with the second question.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmfang View Post
    Hello all, I'm currently using normal mode Bad Juju and Vicious Talisman. I coined on Heroic Jin-Rokh last night and won the Heroic Thunderforged version of Rentaki's Soul Charm. I've checked current trinket values and just want confirmation whether this is worth using in any situation or should I just DE it?

Second Question is about 4pc. I'm currently 3/4 on T15 set and was wondering about CD order. I'm currently Combat and now that I won't be using AR and SB on the same CD, which do I pop first in my rotation.

I would appreciate some advice, thank you.

Also, here is a link to my character if that helps:
    http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/...r%C3%ACmmfang/
    Don't DE the trinket. If you can use the expertise, it should handily beat the other 2 options due to being 19 ilvls higher.

For your combat question, why exactly won't you be using AR and SB at the same time anymore? You definitely should be using them together. But I have absolutely no clue which is better to use first if for some reason you absolutely had to use them separately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Renataki's: don't DE, see Sessh's comment above.

On the 4piece bonus:

Quote Originally Posted by Mugajak View Post
    Psh, you get that by being the best player and walking into the traps back in ICC while trying to disarm them. Note: your raid will never forget it.

As for the set bonus; not the cost reduction, but the GCD reduction, assuming energy cap, is an extra 9 abilities per AR/SB (from 15 abilities at 12/.8 to 24 at 12/.5). That's huuuuge, especially as AR/SB becomes a shorter CD each tier to higher levels of haste allowing more offensive finishers between casts (and don't forget, longer SnD for yet more offensives from the 2p). If we assume you AR/SB every 100 seconds, and all of the added combo generators are SS, this is worth 7 SS damage, 2 eviscerates, and 5.4 additional CP - effectively, coming out of AR/SB, 7xSS damage and 3 eviscerates - which is 3 eviscerates of damage, and a full 30 seconds off the AR/SB cycle, which contributes hugely to auto-attack damage (although it's written as shadow blades)... per 100 (sorry, now 70) seconds. It's problematically powerful.

I'm baffled by Blizzard's decision to implement the set this way, but, well, there it is?
    If you've still got questions, read the thread (follow that quote backwards) and see, in particular, shadowboy's posts. NEVER decouple AR/SB; the 4p is ONLY strong because they're used together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadowcraft still puts using AR and SB together as a DPS increase over using them seperately. Talisman (from Primordius) and Juju will be your BiS trinkets in the long run and since there is an overflow of hit and expertise at the moment, you are probably better off sticking with those. However, you can always try to change some things and move other items around to try and fit the expertise into your stats and make that trinket a better option. Just go on Shadowcraft and spend some time mixing things around.
    Last edited by Mersynd; 2013-04-04 at 08:01 PM.