Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

How is this even possible?

Hello guys,

So out of reasons we don't have to go further into I found this guy on armory:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%BCr/advanced (If you can't press link search for Menthür on EU armory).

A few days ago I checked the armory where had approx 3000 achiev points, now he's already up to 6200 and increasing faster. The interesting and
    quite frankly unfathomable thing is that if you check his achievements you'll find that he has Seeker of Knowledge (as you all know a horrific grind).
    He got Seeker of Knowledge 04/04/2013, if you then go to the guild page you'll se that he dinged 90 about 6 days or something.

Not to mention Seeker only, he has got Raven Lord, Hawkstrider from Kael in a matter of days.

Are we dealing with an extreme nerd here or what? :P

Who cares? Achievements and mounts are cross accounts, its not hard to do those things.

Deleted
    I did get my Raven Lord and Rivendare mount in a mather of 3 days. Also if you only quest to level 90 I don't think the seeker is that hard to get anymore.

And looking at his achievement's he is completing the easy ones, exploring, professions, dungeon and raids and general. Just doing the exploring and every old heroic dungeon should give you around 3k achievement points. The fun part will start when he gets to around 10k

---------- Post added 2013-04-05 at 12:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by arden714 View Post
    Who cares? Achievements and mounts are cross accounts, its not hard to do those things.
    That is completly false, he did get them at different dates wich means that he is playing on an account that had no achievements from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I did get my Raven Lord and Rivendare mount in a mather of 3 days. Also if you only quest to level 90 I don't think the seeker is that hard to get anymore.

And looking at his achievement's he is completing the easy ones, exploring, professions, dungeon and raids and general. Just doing the exploring and every old heroic dungeon should give you around 3k achievement points. The fun part will start when he gets to around 10k
    It's "Seeker of Knowdge", not "The Seeker."
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Quote Originally Posted by Broober View Post
    Hello guys,

But this part is the most interesting ... why are you stalking random players ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    It's "Seeker of Knowdge", not "The Seeker."
    Woops, my bad. That is alot harder. But RNG could be loving him really much

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    Actually, the reason I bumped into this guy was me checking out another player in that guild named Tanie, whom I remembered from my times on Frostmane server!
    I believe he was gm of a guild very active in T13 there. No stalking going on :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Props to the guy
    Also he is doing professions achievements and lots of them are very easy to obtain but I would like to see how much he played from 29.3.2013 to 4.4.2013 that is the time span that he earned all archaeology achievements.
    edit: I've also noticed mounts: Vial of Sands,traveler's mammoth ( Both ally and horde edition of it, probably a bug on armory),chopper,sea turtle,raven,swift white hawkstrider.All these mounts are recently obtained.. I wish i had this much luck with rng..
    Last edited by Priestamgpwn; 2013-04-04 at 10:26 PM.

B.E.R.T.H.A. yells: AFFIRMATIVE, CUPCAKE!

Kinda bizarre he has seeker of knowledge. Unless he did arch to level his guy from 85 to 90.

hm, what about this,

What if hes not had mop yet, or even logged in since account wide achis,

Hes had a previous main character, but decided to level on an alt to 90 as his new main,

He power levels to 90, does the achi he wants, like that seeker one, then goes and logs on to all his other character to activate the achi for account wide, boom, instantly goes up from low AP on a alt to a shit load,

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont think we are dealing with a nerd but i would think you are a stalker, very judgmental and rude.
    you go to his page....more then once it seems, went to his guild page, check out his achieves and so on....stalker
    you call him nerd.....judgmental and rude. but im sure this makes you feel great which doesnt say much about your life at all......enjoy it

oh, forgot to mention jealous

Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    Really, it's him and wanted to show off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

Quote Originally Posted by Jamber View Post
    heh yeah thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by Broober View Post
    Hello guys,

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%BCr/advanced (If you can't press link search for Menthür on EU armory).

A few days ago I checked the armory where had approx 3000 achiev points, now he's already up to 6200 and increasing faster. The interesting and
    quite frankly unfathomable thing is that if you check his achievements you'll find that he has Seeker of Knowledge (as you all know a horrific grind).
    He got Seeker of Knowledge 04/04/2013, if you then go to the guild page you'll se that he dinged 90 about 6 days or something.

Not to mention Seeker only, he has got Raven Lord, Hawkstrider from Kael in a matter of days.

Are we dealing with an extreme nerd here or what? :P
    I think some one sometime back was actually thinking of trying to start from fresh on a new account and try and complete all the achievements or the "It's only 9000" or something alone those lines. I told him it would take him over a year.

But clearly this guy has total dedication. However, 2 things are very clear.

- He has a main funding all his purchases. Mounts, Bank slots, profession grind, etc and help from his guild mates/friends
    - He has a TON and I mean an ABUNDANCE of FREE TIME on his hands.

Just took a look at his Achievements in the Quest and Exploration tab and he has completed most of them in 1 day. He clearly seems to be in the game for the majority of the time with no distractions.

However, like someone mentioned earlier, he has "The Seeker of Knowledge" related to Archeology; totally different from the "Seeker". And I wouldn't doubt him getting it in the next week or so. He has completed most of the quests in the Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor, Northrend and Outlands.

And he definitely has some luck going for him.

I don't think a "Nerd". More like someone that has a ton of free time on their hands looking for a challenge of some sort. Playing this game I've across numerous challenges people set for themselves. The earliest one was probably getting " the Explorer" on a level 1. Then there were a variety of different ones, like no looting, learning spells. Another popular one seems to be the "Iron Man" challenge. This seems to be a new thing right now, trying to farm all the achievements or the quickest to 10000 points.

P.S He chose to do it on a Death Knight. So clearly he had a lower level character unless they removed that requirement.

Deleted
    I got my TLPD, White Hawkstrider and Rivendare's Charger within a week. I had been farming for a few weeks and I had a lucky week. Got my Raven Lord not long afterwards as well. It happens. I remember when I was farming these mounts before they were account wide and before they dropped I was getting a bit frustrated and when I noticed that this guy who was annoying me for free gems had a White Hawkstrider I checked on armory to see how many kills it too him and not only did it take him one Kael kill but he only had four mounts in total with one of the others being TLPD. Some people get their luck in streaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamber View Post
    There really is nothing to show off, other than having an abundance of time on your hand and not knowing what to do with it.

---------- Post added 2013-04-04 at 10:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by madrox View Post
    I got my TLPD, White Hawkstrider and Rivendare's Charger within a week. I had been farming for a few weeks and I had a lucky week. Got my Raven Lord not long afterwards as well. It happens. I remember when I was farming these mounts before they were account wide and before they dropped I was getting a bit frustrated and when I noticed that this guy who was annoying me for free gems had a White Hawkstrider I checked on armory to see how many kills it too him and not only did it take him one Kael kill but he only had four mounts in total with one of the others being TLPD. Some people get their luck in streaks.
    Nothing new. I've seen people with the rarest mounts and you would hardly consider them a hardcore player by any means.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Csnyder View Post
    i dont think we are dealing with a nerd but i would think you are a stalker, very judgmental and rude.
    you go to his page....more then once it seems, went to his guild page, check out his achieves and so on....stalker
    you call him nerd.....judgmental and rude. but im sure this makes you feel great which doesnt say much about your life at all......enjoy it

oh, forgot to mention jealous
    As I mentioned in a post above I'm not stalking anyone... Nor am I trying to flame/be rude to the guy. Why all the hate to me? It's not like I am somehow flaming the guy, sorry if you perceived it as that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebonheart View Post
    There really is nothing to show off, other than having an abundance of time on your hand and not knowing what to do with it.

---------- Post added 2013-04-04 at 10:32 PM ----------

Nothing new. I've seen people with the rarest mounts and you would hardly consider them a hardcore player by any means.
    Which was my point. People get lucky. It's not unusual. I mean the Seeker of Knowledge thing must have took a bit of work and a lot of luck in itself but even that isn't too unusual.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebonheart View Post
    I think some one sometime back was actually thinking of trying to start from fresh on a new account and try and complete all the achievements or the "It's only 9000" or something alone those lines. I told him it would take him over a year.

But clearly this guy has total dedication. However, 2 things are very clear.

- He has a main funding all his purchases. Mounts, Bank slots, profession grind, etc and help from his guild mates/friends
    - He has a TON and I mean an ABUNDANCE of FREE TIME on his hands.

Just took a look at his Achievements in the Quest and Exploration tab and he has completed most of them in 1 day. He clearly seems to be in the game for the majority of the time with no distractions.

However, like someone mentioned earlier, he has "The Seeker of Knowledge" related to Archeology; totally different from the "Seeker". And I wouldn't doubt him getting it in the next week or so. He has completed most of the quests in the Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor, Northrend and Outlands.

And he definitely has some luck going for him.

I don't think a "Nerd". More like someone that has a ton of free time on their hands looking for a challenge of some sort. Playing this game I've across numerous challenges people set for themselves. The earliest one was probably getting " the Explorer" on a level 1. Then there were a variety of different ones, like no looting, learning spells. Another popular one seems to be the "Iron Man" challenge. This seems to be a new thing right now, trying to farm all the achievements or the quickest to 10000 points.

P.S He chose to do it on a Death Knight. So clearly he had a lower level character unless they removed that requirement.
    Yea, that makes sense.
    Nicely written

Deleted
    OP has already explained how he found this guy. Stop bashing on him. There is not even the slightest trace of jealous or being rude from him. We are discussing the player mentioned in the armory and his fast progress through achievements, so let's stick to that