Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I had an operation and was in hospital for a couple of weeks, then on sofa/ bed rest for 3 months. Believe me, my achievement points *rocketed* in that time :-) I did, as others have mentioned, have an abundance of time and nothing much else to do with it.

he also got a warglaive of azzinoth already (mainhand)
    Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm".
    And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."
    Noctus <Darkblade>

Hey, Menthür here (Now know as Wenthor, Vek'nilash).

This thread made me smile!

edit:
    I am indeed quite familiar with achievements and wow in general, being an anvid player since vanilla times. Decided to sell of my last account (which I have done 2 times before as well) and start fresh. I don't see achievement as bragging material, first thing that goes through my mind when I complete one is "Next".

Reason behind me picking a death knight is due to their survivabilty and the amount of content they're able to solo.

That being said, I look forward doing all pvp-veterans and pve-metas again!

Best regards
    Menthor

Deleted
    best wow player eu, menthor the kingslayer

This all makes sense suddenly.

It's possible he merged two BNet accounts, the achievements merge across.

Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    But this part is the most interesting ... why are you stalking random players ?
    This ^
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    I cant locate him...

Hes either deleted his account, had his account banned or name changed... is this the behavior or someone proud of their achievements?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    I cant locate him...

Hes either deleted his account, had his account banned or name changed... is this the behavior or someone proud of their achievements?
    look a few posts above

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captn View Post
    Hey, Menthür here (Now know as Wenthor, Vek'nilash).

edit:
    I am indeed quite familiar with achievements and wow in general, being an anvid player since vanilla times. Decided to sell of my last account (which I have done 2 times before as well) and start fresh. I don't see achievement as bragging material, first thing that goes through my mind when I complete one is "Next".

Reason behind me picking a death knight is due to their survivabilty and the amount of content they're able to solo.

Best regards
    Menthor
    Thanks for the reply! Have fun and good luck with your achievements then

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captn View Post
    Hey, <Snip> here (Now know as <Snip>).
    edit:
    Best regards
    <Snip>

Wise Move, Admitting to selling your account on a site that has at least one confirmed Bliz-blue and proberbly several others hiding (and I dont blame them) behind pseudonym's to avoid being hounded.

Have snipped your ID from the quote in case you wish to edit it

Perhaps he has done them on a few different toons, making it easier for him to get them all on one quickly since he's done them more than once!

Quote Originally Posted by elalily View Post
    Perhaps he has done them on a few different toons, making it easier for him to get them all on one quickly since he's done them more than once!
    I've done most achievements atleast three times (not counting the obviously long grinds like 250k hks etc).