Page 1 of 3
LastLast

About sacrificial pact

When you are playing without a pet, it takes 25% off your health, but does this give you 400% of that health or of the pet`s health that you _would_ have if you had not sacrificed it?

Its 400% of whichever unit sacrificed the health.

Deleted
    Sacrifice your voidwalker, use shadowbulwark and sacrificial pact, then mouse over your sac pact buff to see the absorb. Those numbers are hilarious.

I actually use GoSAC and SACPAC on progression even when there is a slight dps loss because of it's insane survivability. GoSAC itself buffs dmg on abilities that give you a Soul Leech shield, and as stated above, the shield from SACPAC when you sacrifice your own health is absolutely mind boggling.

EDIT: for a 10 man group at least. Might not be as beneficial in a 25.
    Last edited by Mazda; 2013-04-04 at 11:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yalin View Post
    Sacrifice your voidwalker, use shadowbulwark and sacrificial pact, then mouse over your sac pact buff to see the absorb. Those numbers are hilarious.
    577k shield :8

wow

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

cant seem to get this to work in a macro

/use shadow bulwark
    /cast Sacrificial Pact

and

/cast shadow bulwark
    /cast Sacrificial Pact

don't work

Quote Originally Posted by warlockSTAR View Post
    cant seem to get this to work in a macro

/use shadow bulwark
    /cast Sacrificial Pact

and

/cast shadow bulwark
    /cast Sacrificial Pact

don't work
    Use "/cast Command Demon"

Quote Originally Posted by Livendula View Post
    tyvm <3333

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    How about you test stuff in-game rather than asking on the forums? This literally takes less than 2 minutes to test.

The forums are meant to ask questions and discussing things. Infracted.
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-04-05 at 07:40 AM.

It's overpowered as hell, if that counts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by summons inc View Post
    How about you test stuff in-game rather than asking on the forums? This literally takes less than 2 minutes to test.
    Maybe they don't have a warlock character? Maybe they can't log into the game but still have internet access? This is a forum and discussions happen.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

i don't even.

wot are you talking about?

Please post constructive. Infracted for minor spam.
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-04-05 at 07:43 AM.

568k at my lock... No monk bubble even comes close to that!

Deleted
    Best ability, I use it for all fights, with or without a pet, I mean absorbing absurd amounts during rampage is just wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by Livendula View Post
    Out of curiosity because I don't play a lock, what does this do? Does it go at the top? Before a different spell? Does it cast one of the things he was trying for?
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

The forums are meant to ask questions and discussing things. Infracted.
    People like this should be removed from the forums. Without a doubt they are unhelpful and misserable.

If a post offends you, report it, and let the moderators handle it. Don't make an equally unconstructive post to comment on it.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2013-04-05 at 06:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Out of curiosity because I don't play a lock, what does this do? Does it go at the top? Before a different spell? Does it cast one of the things he was trying for?
    Warlocks get a spell called Command Demon that changes in functionality depending on which pet you have, or sacrifice. If you sacrifice a Felhunter it becomes an interrupt, if you sacrifice a Voidwalker it becomes the Shadow Bulwark buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilmir View Post
    Warlocks get a spell called Command Demon that changes in functionality depending on which pet you have, or sacrifice. If you sacrifice a Felhunter it becomes an interrupt, if you sacrifice a Voidwalker it becomes the Shadow Bulwark buff.
    Correct and if you combine that with GoSac, you first use Shadow Bulwark to boost your own health and then SacPact the shield's damage absorp is based on your boosted maximum health. Resulting in an insanely strong shield
    And if I'm really being hammered in arena or bg's I pop Dark Regen+healthstone before the shadow bulwark buff is over so the healing from those abilities is also based on my boosted max health. And before our opponents have dps'd all that health and absorb power away they're dead themselves most of the time

Oh sounds very nice, thanks!
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.