Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by summons inc View Post
    How about you test stuff in-game rather than asking on the forums? This literally takes less than 2 minutes to test.

The forums are meant to ask questions and discussing things. Infracted.
    "The forums are meant to ask questions." That is pretty fucked up, I don't know why I was infracted for trolling when it was a legitimate question. Degenerate piece of shit mods. There, this is a good reason to infract me, cunts.

Infracted for flaming
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-04-07 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by summons inc View Post
    "The forums are meant to ask questions." That is pretty fucked up, I don't...bla bla bla.[/COLOR]
    haha made me laugh.

Anyway OT yea im surprised this doesnt or hasnt already been nerfed or has been looked into by blizz, i dont theorycraft so im not sure if the numbers add up and what not on par to other classes abilities etc etc
    I would love to use it more but i dont use GOSAC nor do i like using my voidy. Bragkek the observer all the way

Dunno if its really too strong. It can be dispelled by many classes. Shamans, priests, hunters can all dispell it and mage can probably just spellsteal it. And vs warrior, rogues and dk it is strong but they got so much uptime on a warlock that I guess it kinda evens out.

Plus it gets nerfed through Battle Fatigue next patch anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by yalin View Post
    Sacrifice your voidwalker, use shadowbulwark and sacrificial pact, then mouse over your sac pact buff to see the absorb. Those numbers are hilarious.
    Lol what the hell! I got up to 600k+ on my warlock.

And I don't know about priests, shamans and hunters. But mages can't spell steal it. I tested it earlier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yalin View Post
    Sacrifice your voidwalker, use shadowbulwark and sacrificial pact, then mouse over your sac pact buff to see the absorb. Those numbers are hilarious.
    I had 630k hp with soul link and gosac alone tonight. That's hilarious.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

For an extra later of hilarity (even if it's functionally pointless) try these little experiments in ICC. The numbers are even more hilarious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    I had 630k hp with soul link and gosac alone tonight. That's hilarious.
    I don't think you will be able to use SacPact with active soul link.
    Anyway, SacPact is the best survivability-choice in the third talent-tier for PvE-Raiding, especially when we used to sacrifice our pets. It generates HUGE absorption shields (even without shadow bulwark I end up with more than 500k raidbuffed) and has that cute 1 minute cooldown. I really liked it for those resonance-things on empress hc progression.

Deleted
    Sac Pact is super great.
    But don't forget about the awesome Soul Link, Soul Link on a minion on Garalon was just too good to be ignored.

10+ Year Old Account
    if you REALLY want to see big hp numbers do this

for shit and giggles I wanted to see how high I can get my HP to so i did the following. No in my gear atm i have 505k Hp unbuffed. I took soul link talent and GoSac the Void walker. Fully raid buffed with food I popped The Shadow bulwark and the result was....a mere 875k life >.< I had more life than our DK tank using Vampiric Blood or w/e the hell it's called.

It becomes too funny to see people go "o.0 why does our warlock have more hp than our tanks ?"

---------- Post added 2013-04-09 at 09:17 PM ----------

I also wanted to point out that as a Demo warlock Sac Pact becomes very strong with the Glyph of Demon Training. 20% buff to hp = 20% more absorption in your sheild.
    Last edited by MrHappy; 2013-04-09 at 09:23 PM.

Taking soul leech with sac and using shadow bulwark I've had personal shields of over 1 million. The numbers are crazy. You can almost stand in anything you want. I get a big kick listening to my raid leader bitch about warlocks and how we never die.
    Last edited by Khargol; 2013-04-10 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazda View Post
    I actually use GoSAC and SACPAC on progression even when there is a slight dps loss because of it's insane survivability. GoSAC itself buffs dmg on abilities that give you a Soul Leech shield, and as stated above, the shield from SACPAC when you sacrifice your own health is absolutely mind boggling.

EDIT: for a 10 man group at least. Might not be as beneficial in a 25.
    Do you just stand in fire during progression?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Do you just stand in fire during progression?
    ... No?

Lets me solo Static Shocks on Lei-Shen without taking Dark Bargain, (1 min CD vs 3 min CD).
    Lets me take 0 dmg during Quills on H Ji-Kun.
    Lets me nullify the fire debuff dmg on Iron Qon
    Lets me have extra time to get off chaos bolts on H Horridon so that I can use MF instead of KJC.
    Lets me kite cinders through ice fog for LONGER on hydra lady.

On MOST fights I use that combination.

Like I said.. In a 10 man progression raid, when your dmg taken is the difference between 2 and 3 healing a fight, you should take the least amount possible. For my raid group, this was the case on a few progression kills.
    Last edited by Mazda; 2013-04-10 at 08:07 AM.

i actually find it ironic that SacPac's effectiveness is most potent when your at 100% hp and dont actually need to use it. (at-least when your using GOSAC and your using your own hp.)

I actually like how it works. It forces you to think. If you don't have a pet out, it becomes a challenge of timely foresight. If you do have a pet out, it's a challenge of timely reaction.

Whats Funnier is soul leech with GOSAC/SOUL LINK then Sac Voidy+ Bulwark. I have had 840k Soul Leech Shields.

Highest I hit was on Dominum Offensive with Zone HP buff. 1.1mill Bubble

Too bad recount doesnt record soul leech absorbs.

I have done so manny fights taking 0 dmg. Lowest i've taken on durumu is 200k total dmg for entire fight lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemie View Post
    Sac Pact is super great.
    But don't forget about the awesome Soul Link, Soul Link on a minion on Garalon was just too good to be ignored.
    I never thought of that, thats brilliant

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its mazfa said with sac for bulwark and sac pact and soul leach you can go entire fights with almost no damage taken and it sure helps from a 10 man pov rampage is also another great example or the bad ice debuff on council can't think of its name atm quake stomp, tidal force on fonsorts if you don't have the ox buff up

Quote Originally Posted by Wyand1337 View Post
    I don't think you will be able to use SacPact with active soul link.
    Anyway, SacPact is the best survivability-choice in the third talent-tier for PvE-Raiding, especially when we used to sacrifice our pets. It generates HUGE absorption shields (even without shadow bulwark I end up with more than 500k raidbuffed) and has that cute 1 minute cooldown. I really liked it for those resonance-things on empress hc progression.
    A lot of people don't know what Soul Link does if you Sac a pet, your Sac buff will also give you 20% more HP. This is the talent combo I used for pretty much all of T14 and it's quite strong considering quite a bit of Warlock self-healing is %Hp based.
    In promulgating your esoteric cogitations or articulating your superficial sentimentalities and amicable philosophical or psychological observations, beware of platitudinous panderosity.

Sorry for necroing this thread but....

Anyone else noticed the macro :

/cast Command Demon
    /cast Sacrificial Pact

doesnt work anymore while in a battleground or arena. It does still give an insane shield when you keybind both seperately and press in the right order, once again inside a bg or arena. Did blizz do something to nerf this in pvp situations?