Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Best selling MoP enchants

    I just returned sometime back to the game so I probably missed the early rush to enchant your gear. I am actually on a RP realm and it isn't the most active PVE server around. I am probably not expecting to make much from my professions.

    I was actually wondering which seems to be the really good money making Enchants in MoP?

    I seem to be having a hard time actually selling anything. It is a High Populated realm - Wyrmrest Accord. However, there really is never enough supply of Essences and Spirit Dusts. Those that are on the AH are over priced and ridiculous.

  2. #2
    Enchant Weapon - Windsong and Enchant Chest - Glorious stats seem to be quite good so far for me.

    However, I would also like some information on this as I have only recently skilled enchanting to 600.

    Thanks, Ara.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Arawyn87 View Post
    Enchant Weapon - Windsong and Enchant Chest - Glorious stats seem to be quite good so far for me.

    However, I would also like some information on this as I have only recently skilled enchanting to 600.

    Thanks, Ara.
    They are both selling for less than 100G each. And its takes me close to 80G to make them.

  4. #4
    Yeah I have a feeling most professions are not making money atm, seeing as I am constantly seeing Jeweled Onyx Panthers for > 20k in Trade and on the AH... I can't speak for enchanting,but you can get an entire crafted pvp set for >200g now as well, when mats are well over that for both LW and BS.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergin8r View Post
    Yeah I have a feeling most professions are not making money atm, seeing as I am constantly seeing Jeweled Onyx Panthers for > 20k in Trade and on the AH... I can't speak for enchanting,but you can get an entire crafted pvp set for >200g now as well, when mats are well over that for both LW and BS.
    The thing that seems to annoy me the most, is that everyone seems to be levelling up their professions and they are just looking to dump their enchants on the AH further dropping the price by undercutting with no sense of competition.

    I don't really know how things were at the start, but I've sold nothing in the last couple of days.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebonheart View Post
    They are both selling for less than 100G each. And its takes me close to 80G to make them.
    Well on my server they go for 270g and 410g retrospectively, I know it will differ between realms though. I think they are both quite popular enchants to make for leveling up so it could be just pure luck on my part tonight.

  7. #7
    figure out which ones you cna make a decent profit on if sold. List them all and see what selves. I could suggest some but you always remember accurate demand and prices is server specific. Make sure the reason you are not making sales isnt because you are being undercut. You need to understand how the ah works, just work on the basics.

  8. #8
    Honestly, BOA enchants not MOP enchants are the way to go.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
    Honestly, BOA enchants not MOP enchants are the way to go.
    It's simple, do both.

    BOA have good profit but low turnover while MOP enchants are the exact opposite.

    Besides any enchanter should be taking advantage of the new PVP gear for cheap shards right now.

  10. #10
    Keyboard Turner Kalytha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in the universe
    Posts
    6
    The weapon enchants seem to do quite good for me, i've had a lot of people asking for me to do it and getting some fee's

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
    It's simple, do both.

    BOA have good profit but low turnover while MOP enchants are the exact opposite.

    Besides any enchanter should be taking advantage of the new PVP gear for cheap shards right now.
    Or getting NPCscan and farming world rares. Jade Forest and Krasarang Wilds for the BoP and BoE epics that drop since they disenchant to Sha crystals (though the BoE stuff might be worth AHing for leveling alts). As for the other zones every item that drops vendors for less than a shard, plus has the chance at having extra crafting goods.

    Since 5.2 hit I rarely have seen people farming these rares as I guess more people are interested in the Warbringers and Warscouts.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Or getting NPCscan and farming world rares. Jade Forest and Krasarang Wilds for the BoP and BoE epics that drop since they disenchant to Sha crystals (though the BoE stuff might be worth AHing for leveling alts). As for the other zones every item that drops vendors for less than a shard, plus has the chance at having extra crafting goods.

    Since 5.2 hit I rarely have seen people farming these rares as I guess more people are interested in the Warbringers and Warscouts.

    Farming rares, in hopes it drops an epic, just to get a simple Sha Crystal seems to be an incredible time waster. I buy the sha crystals off the AH, then make a wrist enchant, and boom 1k gold.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    Farming rares, in hopes it drops an epic, just to get a simple Sha Crystal seems to be an incredible time waster. I buy the sha crystals off the AH, then make a wrist enchant, and boom 1k gold.
    I disagree. I wouldnt just look for rares, but I kill every single rare that NPCscan warns me about. During archeology, pet battles, simply flying trough a zone for whatever what reason, always stop to kill those rares! Besides one or two, they are all easy as hell with a decent geared toon.

    But if you really wanna farm, do all 5.1 LFR's, use extra roll every time (so you need to farm your keys, not that hard, trove, rare, 2 keys are more then enough for 20 coins). If you get less then a stack from those 5 LFR's, you simply had bad luck.

  14. #14
    Herald of the Titans FuxieDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    København
    Posts
    2,518
    Enchants for BoA doesn't sell anymore..

    In Cata, I could sell 2-5 "Enchant weapon - 15 agility" for 1500g each per week.. I sold ATLEAST 200 of them during the entire expansion.
    In MoP, I have sold 2 in total for 1200g each.

    This is even with an additional class (monk) who can use it... Something tells me, people have stopped rolling alts..
    Yes, I have checked AH too see, that I'm not undercut.. I'm not, as there are never any of those enchants on AH except mine..

  15. #15

  16. #16
    the problem is on most servers people don't know how to use the auction house to make gold.. they sell super cheap or undercut somebody else with such a vast difference that their stuff sells. they get all excited about selling 4 enchants at 25g a piece where the odds are if they undercut the first one by 5-10% they still would have sold and made 80g per piece. i find it insane when i go to put something on AH and the first one is 100g then the very next one is 40g.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    Farming rares, in hopes it drops an epic, just to get a simple Sha Crystal seems to be an incredible time waster. I buy the sha crystals off the AH, then make a wrist enchant, and boom 1k gold.
    They're pretty common. usually get 3-4 epics when hunting the rares in Krasarang and Jade Forest. But yeah, it's not the most efficient way to farm enchanting mats but it's not bad if you're bored senseless.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthMonk79 View Post
    the problem is on most servers people don't know how to use the auction house to make gold.. they sell super cheap or undercut somebody else with such a vast difference that their stuff sells. they get all excited about selling 4 enchants at 25g a piece where the odds are if they undercut the first one by 5-10% they still would have sold and made 80g per piece. i find it insane when i go to put something on AH and the first one is 100g then the very next one is 40g.
    I couldn't agree more. Sometime back Enchant Weapon - Fiery Weapon were selling for 200g+ and no body listed any of them on the AH. I made a decent income from selling these. However, one weekend I didn't list any and I saw that someone undercut me by more than 1/2 and listed it for 50g. I didn't even know what to say. Its not only enchants but the mageweave cloth set as well. Was selling them for 109G piece which costed me about 2G to make. Someone came and undercut me and listed it for 9G. Not just 1 or 2 pieces but a dozen and the price has not gone up sonce.

    Its quite ridiculous sometimes. Similarly with glyphs. The rare ones are listed for 300G+. Someone comes along and posts 5 of them for 50G each.

  19. #19
    Make a stack of each mop enchant and restock what you sell.

  20. #20
    Isn't it realm and even faction specific? I'm no AH expert but that's what seems like common sense to me.."research" your own market.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •