Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    Mechagnome WskyDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    20 Miles to Texas, 25 to Hell
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Almost every card game got some inspiration from Magic, and i believe i'll stick to it and avoid playing Hearthstone.
    Likewise, if MTG was somehow dying/jumping the shark I might look for another card game. As is it's pretty awesome

  2. #22
    Herald of the Titans Lord Pebbleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Pebbleton Family Castle.
    Posts
    2,569
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Likewise, if MTG was somehow dying/jumping the shark I might look for another card game. As is it's pretty awesome
    I just noticed i worded my post in a very poor manner.
    It's not that i'll avoid playing it because of a refusal on my part, it's just that, after playing Magic for 5 years, i think i'm done with trading card games.

  3. #23
    Field Marshal Dethlos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Realm of the Elder gods
    Posts
    52
    Lets see what mop has,

    . Troll executions in 5.3
    .The 7 shas are big and scary
    . impaled mantids at the start of Heart of Fear
    .Vol'jin is nearly killed in dagger in the dark
    .Ra-den is tortured and his blood is used for mogu experiments
    .Y'shaarj has a frightening voice from 5.3 patch
    .Alliance and Horde are in war in Pandaria with death and destruction
    And Theramore is bombed, making it destroyed in all timelines and realities.

    Yup, sounds childish to me lol.

  4. #24
    Jaylock threads can always cheer me up on a cloudy day

  5. #25
    Pit Lord Drarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sweden, Gothenburg, Stormrage
    Posts
    2,358
    There is no reaction gif in my folder to accuratley describe the feelings that i cannot describe in verbal form without getting more banned than jaylock should have been long ago.

  6. #26
    Let's just stick to the subject the OP has asked us about and refrain from comments on the OP himself or his motivations, please.


    On the topic, there's actually allready Pandarian influences in the game, so you're a bit behind on information, OP. There's cards of Lorewalker Cho, and 2 different Brewmasters I believe. So the ship of not putting in Pandarian influences has allready sailed.

    Personally I'm glad they put it in, Mists has been a good expansion so far, and it's added some memorable things to the game. Can't wait for the various Sha cards to be added, or Hozen en Virmen cards.
    Your soul shall be mine! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

  7. #27
    Mechagnome WskyDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    20 Miles to Texas, 25 to Hell
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I just noticed i worded my post in a very poor manner.
    It's not that i'll avoid playing it because of a refusal on my part, it's just that, after playing Magic for 5 years, i think i'm done with trading card games.
    Ahhhh I gotcha.
    It's always there like a succubus beckoning you back though

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    As the title states, I dont think this card game will be any worth looking into if it has any panda lore and stuff in it. It is already a watered down version of Magic the gathering, so just adding in the cutesy pandaria stuff will just be the nail in the coffin.

    If they want to have an actual playerbase, they will shy away from adding that into the game, and sticking with vanilla / tbc concepts art and characters.

    Thoughts?
    Umm yeah ok. Let me think a sec, uhhh yeah, they have made an MMO which holds the number one spot on the MMO market. Ummm, both of their RTS games were the best RTS games around. (And SC2 still is.) And yeah D3 may not be as good but D1 and 2 were the best of their kind. (Not even sure what other Diablo-like games were back then).

    So, yeah, I'm pretty sure Hearthstone is going to suck.
    Signature and Avatar by ElyPop

  9. #29
    You're not forced into playing with any...
    Beauty > Personality

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by skitzy129 View Post
    Not sure why this guy isn't Permabanned yet. It's beyond blatant what's going on here and the mods don't do anything about it.

    Thoughts?

    No, Hearthstone won't be "ruined" by MoP content. MoP is fantastic, and Hearthstone looks great as well.
    If you dont like my opinion, then guess what? You dont have to reply! Stop wasting everyones time with your flaming and carrying on. My discussion point was to ask people how they feel about them adding the cutesy panda stuff into the card game. If it does enter the card game, then I will never EVER play it. Period.

  11. #31
    This game better not have any fun in it! I hate fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  12. #32
    Field Marshal Dethlos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Realm of the Elder gods
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    This game better not have any fun in it! I hate fun!
    Or worse! new content!

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    If it does enter the card game, then I will never EVER play it. Period.
    As I said it's ALLREADY in the game: http://hearthstonegame.com/wiki/Lorewalker_Cho

    A cutesy Pandaren that does nothing but tell stories is allready a card in the game. So I guess your not trying the game before it's even in beta then?
    Your soul shall be mine! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

  14. #34
    tbh i dont understand this crap at all, just give us a pet battle version for the mobile device ask 5 euro and BOOM watching the money come in

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    As I said it's ALLREADY in the game: http://hearthstonegame.com/wiki/Lorewalker_Cho

    A cutesy Pandaren that does nothing but tell stories is allready a card in the game. So I guess your not trying the game before it's even in beta then?
    I wasn't aware that they put that stuff into the game already... Wow... just wow.

  16. #36
    I'd actually like to see the game flow like the expansions did.. maybe after a few months they can throw in the DK, few months following monks. But I'd like to see it in updates, and not instant

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I wasn't aware that they put that stuff into the game already... Wow... just wow.
    what's so bad about that?

  18. #38
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    As the title states, I dont think this card game will be any worth looking into if it has any panda lore and stuff in it. It is already a watered down version of Magic the gathering, so just adding in the cutesy pandaria stuff will just be the nail in the coffin.

    If they want to have an actual playerbase, they will shy away from adding that into the game, and sticking with vanilla / tbc concepts art and characters.

    Thoughts?
    Ravens image renders your opinion invalid.

  19. #39
    Gotta jump on the...
    Oh wait its Jaylock.

    When will people realize that MoP is a part of WoW and is a good expansion? Might not have MoP stuff immediately, but I expect it near release.

  20. #40
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada, that other, other free place (you know, the one that's more free then you pretend to be)
    Posts
    1,920
    Lol, of all the things to piss about it's panda's in Hearthstone? lmao....you don't say.....
    Well I guess first I have to say http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVCtkzIXYzQ

    Then I have to ask: Is this all you have to say about it? I could have picked on the bad dwarf voice acting, members of both factions together...shit I f I was going to rip it apart, I could have come up with MANY more things, most of which could at least have some level of validity or reason to them....Sorry OP, I vote crap call.
    Just cuz you hate chocolate ice cream does not mean the world should call it crap.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2013-04-05 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Don't embed reaction videos please
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •