Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Met 3 DK/Healer/Healer teams last night who were using the Strength PVE trinket - all 3 trained our priest all game with purges and all 3 finished in about a minute (we won one of the games).

Imo it's a sign that something needs to be changed whenever a DPS/Healer/Healer comp is viable - whether it's the trinket or how DKs are atm, it's pretty stupid.

Deleted
    This trinket is grossly OP for any str/agi class.

Last day I saw a rogue with it who had full male honor and 2 set Tyran. He played vs a lock with 66%+ resi who had 544k hp (soul link+lock passive hp increase).
    In a cheap shot teh rogue managed to do 500k damage without using on use trinket or shadowblades. The lock though healed himself to full and won the duel xD.

Still this trinket is fucking OP.My team mate in 2s( ret pala with full honor gear) got destroyed by a warrior with the same trinket. My friend literrally died in ~5 secs and teh warrior didnt used a single offensive CD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Doesn't need a fix, will get downgraded in the upcoming patch.
    "It's okay guys, it's going to be not as OP as it's right now at some point in the future, sure by then the damage is already done and it's still fairly op but it's okay since I use it!"

Quote Originally Posted by koaxialus View Post
    In 5.3 it is going to have 1152 hit and 6908 agi proc, vs 496 tyrannical = is going to have probably 1501 pvp power 363 pvp ressilience, and 4068 agi proc. So it won't be nearly as viable as it used to be. Around 300 hit goes to waste, only shame is that the cap isnt in arena already.
    I disagree.
    "Use: Increases Agility by 2,881 for 20 sec. (60 sec cooldown)"
    "When you deal damage you have a chance to gain 3954 Agility for 20 sec."
    Even with the PvP trinket going up by 3 levels it's procc flat out beats that of the PvP trinkets and is far more efficient than the on use one.

Thug cleave is globaling (literally) people with this shit. Needs a nerf ASAP.

It'll get nerfed this week, don't worry.

Nothing new here, pve trinkets have always been op in pvp. Heroic Vial of Shadows was good even after nerf in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    Met 3 DK/Healer/Healer teams last night who were using the Strength PVE trinket - all 3 trained our priest all game with purges and all 3 finished in about a minute (we won one of the games).

Imo it's a sign that something needs to be changed whenever a DPS/Healer/Healer comp is viable - whether it's the trinket or how DKs are atm, it's pretty stupid.
    Think thats more of a dk vs priest issue. If you had any other healer it wouldn't go like that. The str trinket isn't as amazing as the agility one because agility gives damage and crit while strength gives damage and parry.

Quote Originally Posted by Xevz View Post
    Think thats more of a dk vs priest issue. If you had any other healer it wouldn't go like that. The str trinket isn't as amazing as the agility one because agility gives damage and crit while strength gives damage and parry.
    It's not a DK vs Priest issue because it's 3v3 not 1v1. When a DK can solo a healer in a 3v3 arena you know something it wrong, 2v2 or duels is a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by rambominator View Post
    This trinket is grossly OP for any str/agi class.

Last day I saw a rogue with it who had full male honor and 2 set Tyran. He played vs a lock with 66%+ resi who had 544k hp (soul link+lock passive hp increase).
    In a cheap shot teh rogue managed to do 500k damage without using on use trinket or shadowblades. The lock though healed himself to full and won the duel xD.

Still this trinket is fucking OP.My team mate in 2s( ret pala with full honor gear) got destroyed by a warrior with the same trinket. My friend literrally died in ~5 secs and teh warrior didnt used a single offensive CD.
    I might be necroing or whatever, but this is hilarious. You're complaining that one class is able to burn down another by 500k quickly, but you have no problem that a non-healer class can heal himself for that much and still beat the other guy. Just lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by odiasuda View Post
    I might be necroing or whatever, but this is hilarious. You're complaining that one class is able to burn down another by 500k quickly, but you have no problem that a non-healer class can heal himself for that much and still beat the other guy. Just lol.
    Yeah just imagine if the rogue didn't have that burst. The warlock would flawless victory him every time lol. Extra hilarious that the warlocke turned around and STILL beat the rogue. Maybe rogues should get a build in shadopan trinket to balance the game haha