Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Sha touched dagger ilvl

    Hi!

    I am at the moment playing mut with 502 RF dagger in MH and RF Spiritsever in my OH. As I got the gem I am not sure about if i should swap the weps to spiritsever MH or not.

    The other question i got is. RF - Normal - HC Spiritsever with gem. What ilvl would you say they are with the gem as for the 500 agi is a big boost. When and to what should they be swapped?

  2. #2
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    lost, need coords ASAP
    Posts
    100
    run it through shadowcraft but im pretty sure main hand should be what ever has the highest dmg on it right?

  3. #3
    yeah found out im using em right atm, about when to swap sha touched out for good i still cant figure out tho

  4. #4
    As roosty said above, ask ShadowCraft - shadowcraft.mmo-mumble.com - but if you're having trouble navigating it, we need your character name and server. Values for agility, all secondaries, and weapon DPS vary with gear.

  5. #5
    The sha touched gem is worth ~30 item levels in your offhand.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    The sha touched gem is worth ~30 item levels in your offhand.
    More like 15-20 itemlevels, depending on your gear.

  7. #7
    Still never even seen a Sha Touched dagger. Even gave up doing raiding for a while cos it pissed me off so much that I was forever stuck with a blue dagger. Since the drop rates were increased for LFR and Coin rolls, and it became MUCH easier to get coins, I though I'd blow all my coins running it repeatedly every week to get the LFR version at least



    ...and t's still not FECKING WELL dropped. I HATE Lei Shi SO much. and I HATE that I don't even get the satisfaction of killing him when he torments me so.

  8. #8
    Herald of the Titans Naxere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    45.0061° N, 93.1567° W
    Posts
    2,811
    Yeah I still do ToES LFR just for Lei Shi but I have never gotten a single thing off of her in the past 7 weeks with coins used every time. Improved drop rate in 5.2 my ass...

  9. #9
    For you guys who havnt got a drop from it yet. As far as i know the drop from charms is increased when you get gold from coins instead an item. If you know you lost a few bonus roll recently, go TOES and use it on lei shi. Still prob not a 100% chance that you get loot but better ratings.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazzax View Post
    For you guys who havnt got a drop from it yet. As far as i know the drop from charms is increased when you get gold from coins instead an item. If you know you lost a few bonus roll recently, go TOES and use it on lei shi. Still prob not a 100% chance that you get loot but better ratings.
    This will be true in 5.3, but is not currently, unfortunately. Bad luck streaks see no reward on anything except RPPM trinkets at the moment.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluegirl91 View Post
    More like 15-20 itemlevels, depending on your gear.
    Meh. Shadowcraft shows a 2/2 LFR Spiritsever to be within 100 dps of a normal mode Magaera's poisoned Fang in my current gear. That's a 31 ilvl difference, too.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Still never even seen a Sha Touched dagger. Even gave up doing raiding for a while cos it pissed me off so much that I was forever stuck with a blue dagger. Since the drop rates were increased for LFR and Coin rolls, and it became MUCH easier to get coins, I though I'd blow all my coins running it repeatedly every week to get the LFR version at least



    ...and t's still not FECKING WELL dropped. I HATE Lei Shi SO much. and I HATE that I don't even get the satisfaction of killing him when he torments me so.
    Took me 24 raid finder kills to get 2x RF sha touched daggers. I ran it over and over using bonus rolls. Still havnt seen the 496 one drop tho and on the verge of just giving up raiding. My guild hasn't had a single rogue item drop in ToT 10 either. I have a mountain of DKP that just builds up and up with nothing to spend it on...

  13. #13
    This thread makes me a bit sad, because I were lucky enough to loot 2x hc spiritseverers and even upgrade them both.. :P
    Main: Rogue - Alt: Balance Druid

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigeri View Post
    This thread makes me a bit sad, because I were lucky enough to loot 2x hc spiritseverers and even upgrade them both.. :P
    You should leave your comments to yourself before you got 100 angry rogues

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Still never even seen a Sha Touched dagger. Even gave up doing raiding for a while cos it pissed me off so much that I was forever stuck with a blue dagger. Since the drop rates were increased for LFR and Coin rolls, and it became MUCH easier to get coins, I though I'd blow all my coins running it repeatedly every week to get the LFR version at least



    ...and t's still not FECKING WELL dropped. I HATE Lei Shi SO much. and I HATE that I don't even get the satisfaction of killing him when he torments me so.
    Matthias, my friend, I'm right with you. I HATE YOU STUPID ELEMENTAL!!! I stopped running the old raids about a month ago, maybe more. I was so mad... even more when I looted other weapons that I couldn't use as mut.

    I went twice to Throne of thunder LFR and got the dagger on Megaera the 2nd time! Forget Lei-shi go kick the butt of the hydra you'll have better luck!

    edit: Jiigeri, I hate you!!!
    Last edited by Gnu; 2013-04-08 at 02:49 PM.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnu View Post
    I went twice to Throne of thunder LFR and got the dagger on Megaera the 2nd time! Forget Lei-shi go kick the butt of the hydra you'll have better luck!
    Lies, Megaera doesn't drop any daggers regardless of what the dungeon journal might tell you.

  17. #17
    It did for me ;D and I sure hope it will happen again to compensate for the previous raids!

  18. #18
    No, it did not, you've just been hypnotized to think it did, this is what you're actually running around with!

  19. #19
    damn it! that's why my DPS is so low, I have now an excuse! MrElusive I thank you and will refer to your post when my guildmates are complaining

  20. #20
    How does LFR Spinsever with 500 agi gem stack up to LFR Poison fang?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •