1. #1
    Mechagnome Sez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    686

    T14 Set bonus or ToT gear?

    So I got a pair of gloves from ToT Normal Primordius (Gloves of Cushioned Air)
    and a pair of legs from ToT Raid Finder Durumu (Crimson Bloom Legguards)

    And I'm currently using 4 pieces of t14, is it worth breaking the 4 set bonus and use these two items instead?
    I don't have the head piece from t14 so I can't simply switch out the gloves sadly.

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%BAsa/simple

    I'm assassination.
    Last edited by Sez; 2013-04-08 at 04:13 PM.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhinkis View Post
    This, but I'm willing to bet the answer is no.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by theherecy View Post
    This, but I'm willing to bet the answer is no.
    Actually, the answer is yes. If he's replacing T14 LFR gear (I'm assuming this since the other 2 pieces are LFR), then it's a 3k DPS jump. While 24 seconds of Shadow Blade is a nice increase, it's not a massive increase because you only get to use it with Vendetta every 6 minutes (if you're popping both on-cooldown). If you're able to line up Shadow Blades with Vendetta every time, then T14 LFR gear might be better.
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    Rogue - Warlock

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp The Fish View Post
    Actually, the answer is yes. If he's replacing T14 LFR gear (I'm assuming this since the other 2 pieces are LFR), then it's a 3k DPS jump. While 24 seconds of Shadow Blade is a nice increase, it's not a massive increase because you only get to use it with Vendetta every 6 minutes (if you're popping both on-cooldown). If you're able to line up Shadow Blades with Vendetta every time, then T14 LFR gear might be better.
    My assumption was based on him having normals

  6. #6
    Mechagnome Sez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    686
    My legs is raid finder version and gloves was normal version.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    My legs is raid finder version and gloves was normal version.
    The LFR 483 gloves in comparison to the 496 T14 gloves is small, so my original post is still accurate. Gloves of Cushioned Air is a really nice piece of loot.
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    Rogue - Warlock

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp The Fish View Post
    The LFR 483 gloves in comparison to the 496 T14 gloves is small, so my original post is still accurate. Gloves of Cushioned Air is a really nice piece of loot.
    Also to note, you should probably start learning to deal with the new tier bonuses. It's certainly a change going from 24 seconds to 12. Feels like you have a huge burst instead of another vendetta

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •