Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Kicked from LFR for being Frost DK

This has happened to me twice today, people even said in the instance kick the frost dks. Hadn't even pulled anything the second time it happened just joined somebody said kick the frost dks then I was kicked. Second time it happened right before the last boss, they didn't kick the face puller. The two healers who died first thirty seconds of every fight, seriously they both kept getting blown off the bridge on the Zandalari part. Is there something I'm not aware of, are frost dks frowned upon now? Or are people just being bigger asses than usual?

I think it's just you man..
    I haven't at all been kicked nor been judged for being a frost DK.
    Maybe you had blood presence on?
    Your dps was bad?
    Not sure but I highly doubt it has something to do with just the fact that you're frost.. or maybe I'm wrong and some sort of hate randomly started.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, right presence. Above average dps, following mechanics, and I was brezzing like crazy. But the thing is both raids said kick the frost dk slash dks. First one there was two of us, second time it was just me.

There's no way you should get kicked just for being a Frost Dk, or any DK for that matter. Dks are in a decent spot right now, I'm always near the top of the damage meters, so it's not because of the spec being weak. I have never been kicked or seen anyone kicked just for being a certain class/spec, that might actually be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Are you sure you're not leaving something out?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes people act without thinking. Some wiseguy says 'kick X' and people will just do it. I rock frost DPS in LFR all the time, and it's never happened to me. Just some bad luck, I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    My main is a frost dk and I was never kicked from LFR. And I never saw someone kicked because of the class.

I've noticed an increase in bots in LFR over the last two months, and they've been earning vote kicks ever since T15 hit the system.

If I had to guess, your Frost DK is a multibox pawn that spams Howling Blast and you only tab over to knock out a Battle Res as required.

Otherwise, I'd like to hear the whole story.
    Last edited by Gnarles Malarkey; 2013-04-05 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    My main is a frost dk and I was never kicked from LFR. And I never saw someone kicked because of the class.
    Same. I'm also a Frost DK.

I guess you just got the D bag batch of LFR runners.

Sorry mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sscavenger View Post
    This has happened to me twice today, people even said in the instance kick the frost dks. Hadn't even pulled anything the second time it happened just joined somebody said kick the frost dks then I was kicked. Second time it happened right before the last boss, they didn't kick the face puller. The two healers who died first thirty seconds of every fight, seriously they both kept getting blown off the bridge on the Zandalari part. Is there something I'm not aware of, are frost dks frowned upon now? Or are people just being bigger asses than usual?
    It's time to reroll, I guess.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never heard of Frost DKs getting kicked just for being frost. My buddy's a frost DK with half PVP gear and he's doing 100k dps per boss in LFR, usually top DPS.

Haven't seen or heard about anything like this yet. Only time frost DKs are kicked is if they queue as a tank and dps or something like that.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Don't think it has anything to do with your class, people just think it's funny to abuse the system as much as they can. Was kicked yesterday from a LFR for calling the RL attention whore after she pointed out that she ain't nobody's bro but "sistah". Yeah, whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes this is the whole story... or not.

@Engelen: His meant to not have a nose at all. Dam TV show fucking it up. Not some pussy scar.
    Aye mate

and what is it your want from us? to feel sorry for you? because 99,99% of the people come here with strange story don't tell the complete story. so you where probebly a d bag and then whine on the forum for beiing kicked because you where a frost dk. yea right.

---------- Post added 2013-04-05 at 07:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Don't think it has anything to do with your class, people just think it's funny to abuse the system as much as they can. Was kicked yesterday from a LFR for calling the RL attention whore after she pointed out that she ain't nobody's bro but "sistah". Yeah, whatever.
    and why to people feel the need to call other strange people bro's i mean common i'm not your freaking brother i don't even know you. so people need to learn to just call some1 by there name. its not that hard.

Deleted
    *shrug* LFR can be a hive of anonymity and douchebaggery OR you can be lucky enough to find yourself playing with some seriously decent people, casual or not. It's hit and miss.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-gm4uauk30fqgbc3g/

Log from last night's LFR (yeah I log LFR -.-). I did the mechanics, stayed quiet, tried to keep my head down to avoid standing out.

Won a trinket off primordius, someone in raid asked "does anyone actually win anything in LFR!?" I linked the trinket, got abuse for being a "normal raider/not needing loot" and was kicked. Lesson learned, I'll just keep my mouth shut from now on and play LFR like an offline action RPG.

Am unholy though, not frost ;-)
    Last edited by mmoc0cdb03e806; 2013-04-05 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vmagik View Post
    *shrug* LFR can be a hive of anonymity and douchebaggery. It's hit and miss.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-gm4uauk30fqgbc3g/

Log from last night's LFR (yeah I log LFR -.-). I did the mechanics, stayed quiet, tried to keep my head down to avoid standing out.

Won a trinket off primordius, someone in raid asked "does anyone actually win anything in LFR!?" I linked the trinket, got abuse for being a "normal raider/not needing loot" and was kicked. Lesson learned, I'll just keep my mouth shut from now on and play LFR like an offline action RPG.

Am unholy though, not frost ;-)
    Yeah, apparently it's not fair that "we normal raiders come into their LFR and take their loot when we can just go do normal and heroic modes!"

Yes, that is an argument I got from another resto shaman when I won the int/spirit fist weapon of Council today on my alt shaman. =/

Deleted
    Hmm iv never had this problem or heard of anybody else having it. Frost DK's are in a decent place at the moment, why would they want to kick them?

Sorry, but you weren't kicked from LFR for "being a frost DK".

Most people in LFR don't even pay attention to what they're doing, let alone what anyone else is doing.

A huge part of your story is missing.

Never heard or seen anyone kicked for being a certain class or spec, with the exception of dps queuing as healers.

Are you from US-Mal'Ganus? If you are, that's probably why you were vote kicked.