Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Sustained damage is about the only thing that enhance doesn't need a buff for, PvP-wise.

Their burst is poor to nonexistent outside of Ascendance (and Ascendance seems to be more easily countered than most burst CDs, as it is centered mostly around two individual attacks that occur 8 seconds apart, and is both a melee hit (can be parried/dodged) and magical (AMS/cloak) so it can be countered by almost any defensive in the game), and their survivability is among the worst. Mobility could be better, utility could be better (just give us an on-demand stun, not that capacitor bullshit, and reduce CD on hex at least to 20 seconds to match ferals' vastly superior cyclone), but sustained damage is fine.

Deleted
    I'd also prefer if we where given back Earthen Power from Cata. Windwalk totem costs a talent point in a tree where Frozen Power is also a viable choice and it's cd is too high to be considered a real replacement for the old Earthen Power. The loss of both baseline Ghost Wolf slow suppression and Earthen Power was too much in my opinion.

Well people say our output in PvE is good. What made us decent in 5.1 is, we were the only class that supplied double purge. We dont need a huge reworking, we just need double purge back for Enh. Yes we could be fixed wit ha huge reworking, but we could also be fixed with a simple passive to give us double purge.

Enhancement in PVP really needs some sort of honest thoughtful changes. We are lacking somewhat in out mobility and or ability to counter inmobility and need more or a rework to our defenses. For enh shamans it seems to me that we do have defenses, but it is always tethered to some sort of condition to be useful. For instance, SBT, takes up an earth element totem spot and Unleash fury rockbiter requires imbue swapping. Blizzard keeps giving enh a lot of ways to add defenses, but they are all sporadic and make for confusing and disjointed play style. If those conditions were removed say, removing the GCD on weapon imbues like others suggested or remove rockbiter weapon altogether and make it a baseline ability for enh and ele.

something like Call of the Earth - 2 sec cast. 1 min cooldown. Your current shield is transformed into an Earthen shield for 45 sec. increasing the effectiveness of Shaman healing spells on you by 20%, and causing attacks to heal the shielded target for (95 + $SPN * 0.13). 4 charges. This effect can only occur once every few seconds. .

i feel out mobility isnt that bad with UF especially since we have a decent amount of ranged damage and interupts. The problem is when we get to our target we cant get through their shields. We use to be able to purge them when we had double purge. But now we cant dps through it and we cant purge it.