what upgrade is better?

im not realy sure what upgrade i should buy for my resto spec.

I used to be elemental so i still have some ele items.

should i buy the trinket Soothing Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault
    or the legs Kilt of Rising Thunder

Here is my armory
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mithius/simple

You already have my thanks!

Promithius

The Patient
    Non of those, unless you can and will use that trinket on cooldown. Also those legs don't have spirit. Or if you think you are @ acceptable level of mana regen, than you can go for the legs.

That spirit trinket is rather terrible, unless you need to maximize your spirit to be a mana battery for your 25-man raid. For anything else, you'll be better off with int trinkets. And except for Horridon's trinket, any other trinket procs or on-use effects in ToT are universally terrible for us and/or generally not so brilliant.

The Shado-Pan healer trinket is really nice, and I personally use it to complement my Darkmoon Card or my Spirits of the Sun (which are both equal in regards to int and regen in the versions that I own, so it depends on fight length which one turns out to be better... and I mostly use the Darkmoon Card because it's less dependent on fight length in regards to its internal CD).

In the end, I'm planning to wear Shado-Pan + Horridon's, unless Blizz provides us with a better alternative to STotSP. I'm not yet factoring in high-end heroic items such as the one from Lei Shen on heroic... because that one's too far out of reach yet.