Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21
    When i try to apply to the hearthstone beta and update my system specs i get a
    404 error
    :<

  2. #22
    Scarab Lord Belize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Standing in the Fire, as always.
    Posts
    4,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Staticus View Post
    About time they fixed the fact that abilities that "always hit if the target is xyz" were not always hitting (elementals ignoring weather aside)...hopefully this'll fix other BS stuff like misses/dodges against dots, self-harm, CC'ed/hibernating/repairing targets or the extra damage on attacks that "do double/xyz more damage if the target is xyz"
    As much as I hate to use the comparison, you've never played pokemon have you? Super-effective (double damage vs a certain type) has always been a part of monster hunters or pet battles. So has everything else you claim is BS except for dodging dots. That might be bs.
    FC: 2251-6711-5951

    Prophet 60091, this is the flight number of our galactic sun

  3. #23
    LOL what's with the giggle fest on the method video?

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Watching Rigg literally derp into an overcharge was the greatest moment of my life. Method's kill is about 100x cleaner, showing why Europe ALWAYS gets the kill first.
    Dunno what videos you've seen, but there was everyone alive in BLs kill, compared to 3 or so people alive in Methods one. :>
    Most people do not realize the talent and skill it requires to be in a top guild. Many of you think its only about time invested, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

  5. #25
    Why show 1st and 2nd kills on the same page? world first would be enough. Also world second came like a week later.
    Really bad move from mmochamp

  6. #26
    survey way too long i aint doin that

  7. #27
    Banned Wayne25uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Maltby,Rotherham
    Posts
    1,031
    Always wanted to know what 25 virgins screaming out loud sounded like,now i do i can die happy.

    Also for the hardcore brown nosers,note how method nearly all died and how blood legion had a vast majority still up,2nd best maybe but i think they should be joint top for having more people alive.

  8. #28
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Indiana,US
    Posts
    40
    Did anyone else hear Method comparing Affiniti's mom to a gorilla? LOL
    <Pure> US - Antonidas www.pureraiders.com

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Why show 1st and 2nd kills on the same page? world first would be enough. Also world second came like a week later.
    Really bad move from mmochamp
    Its because Curse is sponsoring BL.
    Most people do not realize the talent and skill it requires to be in a top guild. Many of you think its only about time invested, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

  10. #30
    High Overlord kennyisnotdead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    151
    I'm kind of displeased with seeing that fight on heroic. I guess my standards over the years have grown beyond their design.

    Aside from by biased perception it looks like a very challenging fight for players who have no been playing that long. Looks like the the emperor from star wars as a mogu.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised considering half of them seem to be drugged up.
    Thats a pretty big assumption you have there....

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Always wanted to know what 25 virgins screaming out loud sounded like,now i do i can die happy.

    Also for the hardcore brown nosers,note how method nearly all died and how blood legion had a vast majority still up,2nd best maybe but i think they should be joint top for having more people alive.
    Thats the excuse people who horribly fail in game always use, to dimish someone else achievement. Sorry, bro.. most people I know, including myself, who raid hardcore or above average are smart, laid and have/will have a well paid job.

    As for the kill, while BLs was much cleaner you've to remember that Method did it one lockout prior to BL. I'm sure if BL had a lucky try like Method got, it'd look the same due to the lack of gear.
    Most people do not realize the talent and skill it requires to be in a top guild. Many of you think its only about time invested, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

  13. #33
    Mechagnome Alskonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Dunno what videos you've seen, but there was everyone alive in BLs kill, compared to 3 or so people alive in Methods one. :>
    I'm pretty sure Blood Legion had an additional reset to gear compared to Method. Might make a bigger difference than you think.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Always wanted to know what 25 virgins screaming out loud sounded like,now i do i can die happy.

    Also for the hardcore brown nosers,note how method nearly all died and how blood legion had a vast majority still up,2nd best maybe but i think they should be joint top for having more people alive.
    Just take your headset, start recording, and scream. You'll be 1/25th of the way there like all the other sad blokes who try to project.
    Last edited by Posokhov; 2013-04-05 at 02:00 PM.

  15. #35
    Titan Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,509
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahska View Post
    Thats a pretty big assumption you have there....
    I think you missed the leaked thread from BL's forums the other week where they openly discuss how to best avoid the negatives of taking performance-enhancing drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    I think you missed the leaked thread from BL's forums the other week where they openly discuss how to best avoid the negatives of taking performance-enhancing drugs.
    The comment was however about Method doing it, which is a pretty big assumption since they weren't the ones who made that post, it was Blood Legion.

  17. #37
    As much as I hate to use the comparison, you've never played pokemon have you? Super-effective (double damage vs a certain type) has always been a part of monster hunters or pet battles. So has everything else you claim is BS except for dodging dots. That might be bs.
    I meant getting misses/dodges against those moves (eg. the extra dmg not being dealt cos they're treated as 2 separate attacks or hibernating bears dodging), not the moves themselves.
    Last edited by Staticus; 2013-04-05 at 03:35 PM.

  18. #38
    Titan Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,509
    Quote Originally Posted by anuhk View Post
    The comment was however about Method doing it, which is a pretty big assumption since they weren't the ones who made that post, it was Blood Legion.
    Pretty sure I meant BL when I made that comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

  19. #39
    Couldn't stand the Method vid, a bunch of kids nerding out for attention, just because you are in a good guild doesn't mean you stop being annoying.

    Liked the Blood Legion vid, music was nice, but I'd prefer there to be comments (limited).

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Watching Rigg literally derp into an overcharge was the greatest moment of my life. Method's kill is about 100x cleaner, showing why Europe ALWAYS gets the kill first.
    I guess that's why Method's "World First" they had 8/25 people alive. Real clean. >yurop.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •