So I picked this game up on PS4...

Loving it, though I have one tiny nit to pick.

Why the heck is the text so damn small?! I can hardly read the information on items and whatnot without getting 6 inches from my TV >.>
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, I hate wraiths. They just aren't fun to fight. Being forced to bait it into, and fight inside, a small Yrden radius is restrictive. It's boring. It's frustrating. What's worse is that I've fought more wraith 'bosses' than any other monster. I'm not looking forward to fighting another. ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by aiko-chan View Post
    Ugh, I hate wraiths. They just aren't fun to fight. Being forced to bait it into, and fight inside, a small Yrden radius is restrictive. It's boring. It's frustrating. What's worse is that I've fought more wraith 'bosses' than any other monster. I'm not looking forward to fighting another. ugh.
    Igni works as well, but yea the fight is repetetive in knowing when to dodge after their vanish.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Got killed by a lvl 18 wyvern then my entire OS crashes
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Igni works as well, but yea the fight is repetetive in knowing when to dodge after their vanish.
    Yeah she was like teleporting all over the place though so I had to spend all of my stamina and adrenaline re-applying the stupid Yrden trap. I really don't like them, but I guess they are supposed to be weak to oil so I'll try that next time and see how it goes.

Random screenshot inc: Dem sun shafts

http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...0065EBEAD3CC2/

10+ Year Old Account
    T-T grinding again and every time i load my spot i get dropped at the bottom of the lake with zero breath and die
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is the leveling ranges so weird, like i can go out exploring then run into level 25+ mobs surrounded by level 6 mobs :s

Console plebs trying to play the game

This is bait, I'm sorry
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

not sure if this has been posted yet (cba to go thru dozens of pages) but found this on 'em internets to make the game look more like what it did 2013

gallery http://imgur.com/a/ITTLe

DL http://www.mediafire.com/download/41...ePackagev2.zip

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Why is the leveling ranges so weird, like i can go out exploring then run into level 25+ mobs surrounded by level 6 mobs :s
    To go back to later I'm assuming because I'm halfway through the story, level 17, I'm thinking and there's a achievement for level 35, who knows though, taking my time. Almost done all the content in Velen, and all the city and other content, including the "?", assuming there's a good amount looking at the isle content.
    I set all the settings for Witcher 2 content so all the people are at least alive, except the eleven dude you can choose from the floatsum questline, I picked Roche because the gameplay trailer confirmed him. I heard the eleven dude might be in the game though, his name slips me currently. I have already met Letho, he's meeting me at the Wolf Castle, along with Keira Metz, almost got Triss, assuming she meets me there, and I'm not going to spoil much more, but so far I just see the isles
    Last edited by Bill Nye the Spy; 2015-05-23 at 08:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post
    To go back to later I'm assuming because I'm halfway through the story, level 17, I'm thinking and there's a achievement for level 35, who knows though, taking my time. Almost done all the content in Velen, and all the city and other content, including the "?", assuming there's a good amount looking at the isle content.
    I set all the settings for Witcher 2 content so all the people are at least alive, except the eleven dude you can choose from the floatsum questline, I picked Roche because the gameplay trailer confirmed him. I heard the eleven dude might be in the game though, his name slips me currently. I have already met Letho, he's meeting me at the Wolf Castle, along with Keira Metz, almost got Triss, assuming she meets me there, and I'm not going to spoil much more, but so far I just see the isles
    Iorveth and im pretty sure your not halfway through the story if so thats lame so short

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Iorveth and im pretty sure your not halfway through the story if so thats lame so short
    Who knows I'll tell you guys. One of the better games I have played lately. Love it. Hope it's not over so quickly.

Enjoyed the story so far, keeps me engaged.
    Last edited by Bill Nye the Spy; 2015-05-23 at 08:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Farmed drowners since lvl 9 and now im lvl 14 almost 15 pretty sure i've killed close to 2k

Farmed drowners since lvl 9 and now im lvl 14 almost 15 pretty sure i've killed close to 2k
    ... Why ?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    why would you do that?

I'm almost lvl 12 and haven't been to novigrad yet, not purposely farmed one thing.
    Last edited by zealo; 2015-05-23 at 09:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I beat the Witcher 2 sunday just to be able to use the save data. I've got 26 hours on steam logged and I'm using an xbone controller.
    CPU :- AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
    Ram :- 32GB GeIL super luce rgb 3000Mhz
    Mobo :- TUF 570x wifi
    GPU :- Strix 2080ti OC
    Cooling :- NZXT z73 Kraken 360

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    ... Why ?
    He thinks he's playing a grindfest like early wow.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed early WoW for what it was, but it's outdated. Also not saying current WoW is any good. Quit after reaching level 100 on my druid. Just don't have time to raid as I use to, so it's not worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    why would you do that?
    Was tired of encountering things way above me XD

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and i usually do this in most rpgs i play alot of jrpgs so used to grinding alot, farmed for 2 months on Record of Agarest War to beat last boss

10+ Year Old Account
    Was tired of encountering things way above me XD

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and i usually do this in most rpgs i play alot of jrpgs so used to grinding alot, farmed for 2 months on Record of Agarest War to beat last boss
    The thing is, you don't really need to farm things to gain levels in that way, just do the missions and question mark content and levels, equipment and crowns will come naturally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    The thing is, you don't really need to farm things to gain levels in that way, just do the missions and question mark content and levels, equipment and crowns will come naturally.
    Yea i know but too slowly >.> i usually explore the entire map if i see something that i cant kill due to it being higher lvl then me well im going to go grind xD

- - - Updated - - -

Oh btw 2k is nothing compared to the 3 days i spent in Atelier reloading my save spot for 1 flower >.> each reload took about maybe 3-5m