Page 11 of 348 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This is too good to be true O_O

Never ever been this excited and impatient for a game before, future GotD incoming!
    This wait is hard...

Cool, 1500 posts, perfect for the occasion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    They also revealed the official release date that is the 24th of February! D:
    That was revealed like half a year ago. Its 4 days after my Birthday T.T

Deleted
    I thought they only said it was February not the actual date, my bad

This should be a megathread imo.

I will be honest, I haven't played either game in full, but some reason witcher 3 gives me such a nerdgasm. I played the first for about 5 hours and then my hard drive crashed and lost the save progress and never really started it again. I think in January I am going to play both back to back before Witcher 3 comes out and then get it on PC. Both PS4/XBO don't look like they are going to handle it that well. I am however hoping for controller support for it so I can hook my PC up to my TV for that one game. It's the only game I will actually move my PC for.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    This should be a megathread imo.

I will be honest, I haven't played either game in full, but some reason witcher 3 gives me such a nerdgasm. I played the first for about 5 hours and then my hard drive crashed and lost the save progress and never really started it again. I think in January I am going to play both back to back before Witcher 3 comes out and then get it on PC. Both PS4/XBO don't look like they are going to handle it that well. I am however hoping for controller support for it so I can hook my PC up to my TV for that one game. It's the only game I will actually move my PC for.
    Hahaha! I had the exact same thing happen to me when I started Witcher 2 and was 5 hours in or so as well. But I skipped many side quests and the game was so good I was fine with starting it all over, a little annoying of course but still fine.

And yeah I wonder why this isn't a megathread, for me this game looks simply unreal... I was excited for DA:I and I love that franchise but when I saw Witcher 3, my hyped for DA:I decreased a lot while Witcher 3 hype is insane...
    It's like DA:I is a standard 2014 RPG in it's quality and Witcher 3 comes to us from like 3-5 years into the future, couldn't imagine getting this kind of a game nowadays.

Wonder why DA:I has 200 pages though and Witcher only 11, I guess it isn't so popular perhaps in MMOC because I am certain loads of people think like me that Witcher 3 just looks superior to DA:I as much as I love both franchises.

Oh and of course I will be upgrading my GPU just for this game, I have to experience it on ultra graphics, it's too beautiful...
    Also planning to buy the very limited CE I must say, it costs a fortune but CD deserves all the money.

Deleted
    It's not a Megathread because it has 11 pages :P That's like, peanuts.

The game looks epic compared to this whole DA fanboyism

I will only have my laptop instead of a desktop when this game comes out,i'm so sad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    35 minutes of gameplay from The Witcher 3. Looks great. Like a more meaty Skyrim. That city looked amazing in size and scope too.

[video=youtube;xx8kQ4s5hCY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx8kQ4s5hCY[video]
    It will end with Geralt choosing between three different coloured beams, where you either become the lord of the elves/wild hunt, merge the elves of the two worlds together or purge them all.
    Oh wait.
    Wrong game.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Swimming? Count me in!
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    Underwater sex with mermaids? Oh Geralt.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I ever bought one or two, but I'll probably be picking up three.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Game keeps looking better and better.

So many good games to come, so little time to play. /First world problem

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I saw this earlier today: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/wit.../1100-6422841/

And I have to say I find it somewhat distressing. Yeah Witcher 3 is part of a successful franchise by a company that previously has shown that it cares about it's customers but on the other hand this wouldn't be the first time that such a company went "Derp!" or an entry in a successful and awesome franchise turned out to be less than wonderful. :/

I don't normally preorder games, though I'm not really on the preorder hate train. If something is part of a series that I like and I have no reason to think it will be horrible I'll generally still preorder for convenience's sake. That said, with these allegations I'm probably going to wait for player reviews and player recorded gameplay footage rather than trust professional critics and official gameplay footage. I really hope they didn't turn this game to garbage >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post

And I have to say I find it somewhat distressing. Yeah Witcher 3 is part of a successful franchise by a company that previously has shown that it cares about it's customers but on the other hand this wouldn't be the first time that such a company went "Derp!" or an entry in a successful and awesome franchise turned out to be less than wonderful. :/

I don't normally preorder games, though I'm not really on the preorder hate train. If something is part of a series that I like and I have no reason to think it will be horrible I'll generally still preorder for convenience's sake. That said, with these allegations I'm probably going to wait for player reviews and player recorded gameplay footage rather than trust professional critics and official gameplay footage. I really hope they didn't turn this game to garbage >.<
    So what the hell does this even mean? I'm missing your point to your post
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    its gonna a master piece as any of the other 2 witchers wont expect any less

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post

The game is unlikely to look as good as the promotional material thus far on console if that's the point you are making about the advertisement they have done thus far, that is mostly a PC thing to keep playable framerates on ps4/xbox.

That and the fact no game ever has been perfect, there is bound to be questionable elements in the game that they are most likely not touching on in promotional content, there is in about 95% of all AAA releases.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    The game is unlikely to look as good as the promotional material thus far on console if that's the point you are making about the advertisement they have done thus far, that is mostly a PC thing to keep playable framerates on ps4/xbox.

That and the fact no game ever has been perfect, there is bound to be questionable elements in the game that they are most likely not touching on in promotional content, there is in about 95% of all AAA releases.
    CDProjeckt tends to keep their ducks lined up and games cleaned when they release them for sale to the public. Unlike most studios.