SPriest or Warlock?

Title.
    Which one should i roll?any ideas?thanks.

Deleted
    Look at the patchnodes. Spriest will be shit next patch.

Deleted
    Spriest is loosing life swap, and MD cast time will be 1.5 sec base. Although they are probably best 3v3 class to play right now, next patch they will be not that good, but they will hold their own. Ghostcrawler wrote that they want to increase Affliction dot damage in arena, while not increasing it in pvp, so we will see by how much exactly they will increase lock's dots, but it wont do miracles, but they will be able to pressure better again, which is all they are about. Locks also have demo and destro which gives you variety of specs to play while with priest you are stuck with shadow, although I dont really like demo and destro in pvp, but its viable. The things will be pretty balanced imho, you would be best of to pick what you like to play the most. People will be sitting on you in 3v3 probably more on priest than lock. With priest you have to support your team, MD ccs of your healer, whole game juke Vampirics for mana, off heal you teammates and keep offensive dispelling, while with lock you just damage and cc everything. In solo play I like spriest better then lock, especially because of their offheals. But variety of locks specs keeps things in bgs fresh.

S.Priest.

PvP Power bonus to healing for damage specializations has been increased to 75%, up from 25% for Druids, Monks, Paladins, Priests, and Shamans.
    Get damaged in arenas? Just heal it all back instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijiri View Post
    S.Priest.

PvP Power bonus to healing for damage specializations has been increased to 75%, up from 25% for Druids, Monks, Paladins, Priests, and Shamans.
    Except with the recent nerf to shadow heals in general, it will still be less than it was last patch. The only thing it will make significantly better is your VE heal. You also have you increased Mass Dispel Time for shadow now and no longer can use Void Shift, which doesn't make much sense to me at all. Along with the recent lock out nerf to Dispersion, if a priest shifts you just swap targets, silence and GG...priest is dead.

To the OP, I have more fun on my lock in PVP and PVE than I do my Spriest. My spriest is my main and favorite toon, and I miss playing him but the state of priests in general has been in constant flux this whole expansion, and I just don't find the shadow kit that much fun right now. In my opinion, an Aff lock plays a lot more like a WotLK spriest than the spriest does now, destro is great for big numbers and Demo is just awesome if you like having a million demons all over the place, plus green fire is a nice new update. I think the spriest heals will be a little better next patch, but overall they will loose some of their utility. I don't think either class is OP at the moment in PVP either, but I think locks in general are stronger.

Warlock. Warlock warlock warlock. Warlock.
    With Fire and Brimstone I light my path.
    With Pain and Shadow I smite my foes.
    With Demon and Fel I raise my armies.
    I AM WARLOCK, THE END OF YOU ALL.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijiri View Post
    S.Priest.

lol... healing gets nerfed because of "Battle Fatigue now reduces the amount of healing and absorbs by 50%, up from 30%"... PVP Bonus doesn't make up for higher Battle Fatigue numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP, did you read the forum rules?
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Rulez
    Do not create pointless threads such as "Which class/race/gender/faction/server should I roll?"
    Play the class you prefer, not the one other tell you to play.
    Locked.