Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Zelda Ocarina of Time: Nothing against the game itself. I liked the story, characters, and fighting mechanics. But I hate the constant puzzles. Every room has its own crazy puzzle and I just couldnt enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    I'm not even instigating, I'm legitimately and sincerely curious. What games DO you enjoy?
    Well, all the games on the list are RPGs, hack and slash/platforming, or shooters. So, I'd guess RTS, fighting, sports, racing, puzzle and possibly MMOs, as those cover most of the remaining genres.

people saying FF7 to start a war lol

Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    people saying FF7 to start a war lol
    I said FF7 because it wasn't that good. It had good things about it (materia system, summons, pre-rendered graphics) but overall I didn't enjoy it as much as previous installments.

SWTOR - Literally I think bathing in a cauldron of boiling dung would be much more enjoyable and satisfying than this game.

Diablo 3 - So bad... and RMAH?! That's pure bull too. Oh and "F--- that loser."

Skyrim - Sure you can mod it and do a bunch with it, but the game itself I found to be mediocre. I did like the world itself though.
    A troll is a troll and a roll is a roll, and if we feed them trolls then we don't eat no rolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Borderlands/Diablo 3 for me. Guess the random dungeon/loot model doesn't work for me, although I did like the Dungeon Siege series.

Deleted
    MOBAs, Skyrim, any arcade-style beat-em-up (think Tekken and Street Fighter)

Skyrim because I don't like the slow pace, havn't played enough singleplayer RPGs to immerse myself fully.
    MOBAs because I suck at them and I hate playing games I suck at
    Beat-em-Ups because I suck and I hate playing games I suck at

I'm one of those people who adapt to one difficulty, master it and can NEVER advance from that. Could never farm Diablo 3 Inferno, never did the most amazing plays in League, never got Glad in WoW, couldn't sacrifice my already pitiful 6 hours of sleep for a better raiding guild.
    Self-aware underachieving, the worst kind of underachieving ,_,

For me, I have a pretty decent sized list, but I can condense it...

FPS's: Halo, COD Series, BF series, CS/CS:GO.
    MMO's: SWTOR, Aion, All FF online
    RPG: FFVII, FFXII, FFXIII
    Game+Mod: Fricken' DayZ/Arma II. You run. You run. You run. YOU RUN THE F*** AROUND. THEN YOU DIE TO A CHEATER. It's boring and stupid on both fronts. So... Buggy. I can go on and on so I'll stop.

Other: Diablo III, Torchlight II, SC:Wings of Liberty and SC:Heart of the Swarm

I only enjoy the Elder Scrolls games if I am able to play as an Archer/Sneaky type. I >hate< sword and board/mage play.
    Last edited by Femto1; 2013-04-08 at 08:06 PM.

MOP. Terrible expansion. Mostly because I hate the theme of it, and dailies, leveling, ect. I don't like Asian anything(no not Asian people you dopes).
    Then the endless amounts of dailies. The zones are all bad, leveling is an awful experience in MOP, It was much better in CATA.

The only thing I like about MOP is the WPvP. Blizz actually attempted to make WPvP more relevant.

Diablo 3. I've never been more let down on a video game purchase as I was with that game. It fell extremely short of my expectations, which may have been absurdly high in the first place. Regardless, it was an extremely disappointing game.
    Last edited by Drofdel; 2013-07-26 at 03:10 PM.

Just now Bioshock Infinite

The story and art is good but, game mechanics wise isnt nothing new and exciting

10+ Year Old Account
    Skyrim
    Planetside 2

Really all I can think of.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

10+ Year Old Account
    • Tera
    • Dota 2
    • TF2
    • Persona 2
    • Bastion
    • any Zelda game
    • any Mario game after SMB3
    • Mario Kart
    • any TES game
    • every multiplayer FPS
    • every WRPG
    • L4D
    • any non-2D Final Fantasy game
    • Minecraft
    • WoW (Vanilla, Cata)
    • any SMT game other than the Persona ones

Pretty much in that order.

Dishonorable mention: Demon's Souls and Dark Souls - I haven't played them (hence why they don't make the list), but I have watched multiple playthroughs of them, especially the first one as I had high hopes for it at the time. In terms of pure hate they're both very high up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post

• Tera
    • Dota 2
    • TF2
    • Persona 2
    • Bastion
    • any Zelda game
    • any Mario game after SMB3
    • Mario Kart
    • any TES game
    • every multiplayer FPS
    • every WRPG
    • L4D
    • any non-2D Final Fantasy game
    • Minecraft
    • WoW (Vanilla, Cata)
    • any SMT game other than the Persona ones

Pretty much in that order.

Dishonorable mention: Demon's Souls and Dark Souls - I haven't played them (hence why they don't make the list), but I have watched multiple playthroughs of them, especially the first one as I had high hopes for it at the time. In terms of pure hate they're both very high up.
    Are there any games you actually enjoy? =/

Guild Wars 2.

I wanted to like it, I really did, but something was missing. I don't even remember the last time I logged in.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Are there any games you actually enjoy? =/
    Yes? LoL, platformers, racing games, the Total War games, simulators etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    *huge wild list*
    That's got to be the most eclectic and exclusive list ever, lol!

For example, does that mean you liked WoW Burning Crusade, WotLK and MoP? Even within just that game, those are all about as different as you can get!

But, I guess you now have the honor of being the first person who actually likes and plays MOBA games in this thread! Only took 18 pages...
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2013-04-09 at 05:33 AM.

Gears of War, found the characters terrible, the story terrible, and the game itself terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    For example, does that mean you liked WoW Burning Crusade, WotLK and MoP?
    Yes, especially the first two. MoP not so much, mainly because I'm not fond of its Chinese theme, but I was quite fond of it while I was still subbed, and I would still be subbed if my two mains weren't stuck on semi-dead servers with very few (if any) up-and-coming guilds.

Even within just that game, those are all about as different as you can get!
    Exactly, and I liked them for different reasons. Similarly, I disliked Vanilla and Cata for different reasons (the latter was boring, the former was more infuriating than anything).

But, I guess you now have the honor of being the first person who actually likes and plays MOBA games in this thread! Only took 18 pages...
    In fact, Dota 2 is pretty much the most enigmatic entry on the list. Gameplay-wise I still find it to be the best MOBA of them all (and I have absolutely no issue with calling it a MOBA, unlike many Dota 2 players), but I found it too stressful and the few people that I regularly played it with actually made it less enjoyable.

Deleted
    Hmmm.

Starcraft, I've always been a RTS lover but starcraft bores the life out of me...after playing a game like DoWC starcraft is way to small scale for me.

AC3, Loved every other game but this bored the living daylights out of me.

Zelda, I tried to like them but I just can't do it.

Skyrim, I loved the open world just wish it had a good story to go with it.

Probably a few other games but my memory fails me.