big problem with Starcraft 2

HI there,

I am having huge issues with being able to play starcraft 2. I have wow-rift-star wars-guild wars 2 on my pc and have installed and played without a single issue. But my oh my starcraft 2 is drving me nuts atm..

I install the game by either cd or downloading online thru battle.net. I can install game no problem. I can install to programme files(it auto does that) so i tried installing into users-games where wow is located. no luck

It patches fine and reconfgures without a single error. The Problem is when i click play- nothing happens.....at all
    So i tried looking up solutions online. There are soo many ppl having issues which at first glance seems similar but mostly are fixed by ppls addons being disabled or programmes in the backround. I have made sure 0 add-ons running and no un needed programmes in backround.

When i look in task manager nothing is running in applications - In processes sc2.exe *32 is there and sc2switcher is there and they are the only starcraft processes mentioned. If i end those nothing happens.

I am stuck and soo frustrated. Can anyone help please?

Deleted
    Did you try running a selective startup? like this

yes indeedy by following the guide- didnt help at all still getting same issues.

Also ran compatibilaty guide and was no issue- checked to make sure all drivers up to date- no issue there.

It frustrates me no end when you buy a game, and nearly need a degree just to be able to play it

---------- Post added 2013-04-05 at 05:11 PM ----------

oh and also gone into support folder in file location to run it by sc2 switcher which is advised by blizzard if selective start-up doesnt work

Deleted
    Try running it as administrator and/or make sure there are no popups in the background with SC2 asking for whatever confirmation.

aye i have been- running as admin or as usual will bring you to the launcher no problems- it will show you the play button lit up and as soon as you press it nothing happens