Is wow heading in same direction as Everquest.

Blizzard needs to address two issues that are killing this game.

1. Need separate lockouts for 10 and 25 man Raids.

2. Need to merge low population servers.

Stop the slow death of Warcraft!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Game died when LF started porting you to your destination.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

WoW is dying only in the same sense that we are all dying. Realistically WoW is in it's prime, something like a 30 year old person. It might get killed in a car accident or of a sudden heart attack soon, but most likely it will live at least as long as it already has while slowely wittling away.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW died when my next door neighbor got a daughter back in 1999.

Also, gief dance studio.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

WoW died when- oh wait, no it didn't. It's still the most popular MMO and will probably be for quite some time to come.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Game died when LF started porting you to your destination.
    No it didn't, just because you don't sub doesn't mean a game isn't Healthy and flourishing ( around 10 mil is great for a sub game)
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

WoW is slowly dying, it's a fact. People are leaving more than comming back, subscription numbers are decreasing. People only tend to come back once in every expansion, and leav again once they see it's still the same thing.
    From a 12m to 9m players, wow has lost 25% of their player base, since WotLK's end. It means that guilds and servers lost at least 25% of their players.

I ask myself how long they are going to keep giving excuses instead of solutions to their failures...

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't create "WoW is dying" threads. You can post constructive criticisms, but empty threads like these don't generate useful discussion (as you can see).