Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    People always have and always will find something to complain about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    Don't understand words? I don't think English was his first language, but it's still pretty understandable.
    I'm British born and raised love, my english is as english as you can get, more then american could be.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Nope, Illidan and Kael were cool and likeable characters, not like Garrosh...

Note: Yes, someone will still talk about him, but not as much as Kael and Illidan
    I'd disagree here. A character doesn't necessarily have to be charming. Look at Sylvanas - she's an obvious bitch, but she has some quite passionate worshipping. To some of us, Garrosh will stay a slaughtered potential (just like Kael), an interesting alternative future of the Horde. If only Blizzard wasn't afraid of making both sides imperfect... but they had to make one side infallible good (Wrynn) and other cartoonish evil (Hellscream) to show us yet again how good trumps evil, instead of making a story realistic in the slightest.

---------- Post added 2013-04-08 at 01:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I'm British born and raised love, my english is as english as you can get, more then american could be.
    *than. And here's a Russian correcting your english...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    *than. And here's a Russian correcting your english...
    Hello Russian guy who takes pleasure in correcting someone who has admitted he has dyslexia on several threads.

I want him gone i really dont like him any more

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/03/30/ch...real-villains/

Seems to me like Blizzard realizes that some people actually like Garrosh. Anyway, he is hinting that Garrosh' story doesn't have to be over with MoP. Doesn't mean that he will stick with that idea, but he did throw it out there.
    Woah, might be some good news here!

---------- Post added 2013-04-08 at 01:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Hello Russian guy who takes pleasure in correcting someone who has admitted he has dyslexia on several threads.
    Didn't know dyslexia also forces your fingers to press wrong buttons and makes you brag about your english

Thrall was always better
    But Vol'Jin maybe?

I'd be pretty bummed.

Aside from the Thunder King, Garrosh has been a very fun, interesting and compelling element in terms of story and lore during Mists of Pandaria. It would be a shame to see him die in the way that it was a shame to see Arthas die... just not as much so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Didn't know dyslexia also forces your fingers to press wrong buttons and makes you brag about your english
    And you didn't know it makes for frustrating typing errors as well as written.

But I digress.

I think i will dance on his orcish grave

Deleted
    We will talk about other political conflicts. Before Garrosh we talked about Varian, about Thrall, etc. Don't worry, there will be plenty of subjects to talk about.

garrosh will not die.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh is the true Warchief and his reign will live on.
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    Garrosh is the true Warchief and his reign will live on.
    Didn't you say that in your other posts.

Can you perhaps expand upon what you have to say?

15+ Year Old Account
    I never liked Garrosh. Blizzard was very bi/tri polar with him. He went to northrend to learn, but he never seemed to learn and Saurfang basically just babysitted him. Then he gets to be Warchief? Why not let the person who tried to teach him? Then blizzard tried to show that he could be 'good' then they totally throw it out and now he turns bad. Horrible writing. All cata writing was horrible and I think blizzard is trying to make up for it and kill all the things they did then. I am ready to see Saurfang pick up his claim and kill Garrosh, cleave right through his brown skin like my knife to bacon. Then he will calm his right spot as Warchief. Saurfang #1!!!!!!!!!!!

Also Garrosh did not beat Thrall, Thrall had full mana and could heal himself, he never had the chance!:P

I hope Garrosh kills thrall, Med'an shows up magically and dies, and all the other marry sues die, make it a Deus ex of the mary sues!:P
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I never liked Garrosh. Blizzard was very bi/tri polar with him. He went to northrend to learn, but he never seemed to learn and Saurfang basically just babysitted him. Then he gets to be Warchief? Why not let the person who tried to teach him? Then blizzard tried to show that he could be 'good' then they totally throw it out and now he turns bad. Horrible writing. All cata writing was horrible and I think blizzard is trying to make up for it and kill all the things they did then. I am ready to see Saurfang pick up his claim and kill Garrosh, cleave right through his brown skin like my knife to bacon. Then he will calm his right spot as Warchief. Saurfang #1!!!!!!!!!!!

Also Garrosh did not beat Thrall, Thrall had full mana and could heal himself, he never had the chance!:P

I hope Garrosh kills thrall, Med'an shows up magically and dies, and all the other marry sues die, make it a Deus ex of the mary sues!:P
    you are on to something here and Thrall was beaten like a red head step-orc.
    You cared enough to post.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post

But... Garrosh and Thrall aren't mary sues? At all...