A RP gold mine - for free!

I came across this by accident while reading some financial news and it made me all nostalgic, I used to (mis)spend many hours and days on it when I was a kid and teenager, my parents got me the 4th edition back in 92-93 I think, I was a bit of a weird kid I guess, I could be a total geek and spend the entire weekend with my closest buddies in my parents basements(yes in the basement!) playing this game(and others such as Kult or Mutant) and the next weekend be out partying and chasing skirts ;P. I was not the stereotypical geek so to speak.

Anyways, I got a ton of these stored away in the storageroom, the old stuff is hard to come by now since they are not printed and distributed anymore, but Riotmind who owns the rights to the material decided to release all of it in pdf format as part of the 30 year anniversary. It's + 60 books for FREE.

I just wanted to share the wealth, this is one of the best RP games ever!
    It takes place in one of the most detailed fantasy worlds that I've come across, lots of fun shit to read and some pretty nice artwork as well.

Drakar och Demoner(eng: Dragons and Demons, in Sweden commonly referred to by the abbreviation "DoD", not to be mistaken with D&D)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drakar_och_Demoner
    First edition was basically a translation of Steve Perrin's Basic Role-Playing (which in turn is based on RuneQuest) combined with the Magic World booklet.

here is the link, it's all in here
    http://www.riotminds.se/drakar-och-d...nnan-trudvang/

ps. It's all in Swedish

pps. not sure if this is the right sub forum, but since you read it I thought this was the best place for it.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-04-05 at 06:22 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...