Profession Mounts Towards Achievement

Just a quick question before I waste a bunch of time and gold on leveling Engineering to get the mounts. Do the mounts count on all characters towards their mount totals even if they are the ones that didn't craft the mounts, don't have Engineering and can't use the mounts?

Yes, the mounts count on all characters, but you can only use them if you have Engineering.

Excellent. I'll be saving these mounts (and the jewelcrafted ones) until last, but it is good to know that I don't have to plan which character has to craft them to make the most out of the mount totals.

Thanks

I leveled tailoring for the flying carpets. I dropped it shortly after.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll write this hear to save posting a new thread, but say I have 197 mounts across my account, and my pala has the extra 3 mounts, would that push it to 200 on that character? Awarding me the achievement when 5.3 is released? Or won't it work like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon1o1 View Post
    I'll write this hear to save posting a new thread, but say I have 197 mounts across my account, and my pala has the extra 3 mounts, would that push it to 200 on that character? Awarding me the achievement when 5.3 is released? Or won't it work like that.
    I guess you can log on your pala, get achievement and dragonhawk and then use it on other characters.
    LF something funny to place here.

English isn't my native, sorry for possible mistakes

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin/Warlock mounts are already counted in your total by now, UNLESS you haven't logged you Pala/Lock since v5.0.4 was released..

Your mount/pet list was populated when each of your toons was logged the first time after v5.0.4 hit live servers..
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2013-04-08 at 07:53 AM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    the way it works is say you have 198 mounts across your account, then your pally has 2 class mounts. All of your other characters will sill only have the 198 mounts but your pally will have 200. So you will have to log onto your pally to get the 200 mount achievement and dragonhawk, bringing the total mounts on your pally to 201 mounts but the total of mounts across the rest of your characters to 199 mounts, yet you will still get the 200 mount achievement and dragonhawk mount across your account. class mounts are not account-wide